Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 24th January 2017, 19:54   #11 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Thanked 14,014 Times in 5,467 Posts
bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: French Elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
I think the French just might take on-board the Paris & Nice events when it comes to elections because I know I certainly would. Mind you if they've forgotten those incidents maybe they might remember the 85 year old priest who had his throat cut in a church........ that was real news, nothing fake there, nor can they blame those events on Russia.
And who said they shouldn't take everything into account ???? and vote as they like ??? as a democrat, all for that, but also for the right to vent wrath as you call it , I prefer to call it giving an opinion and the facts, but not the Alt-Right " Alternative facts " like Kellyanne, Sean Spicer, and co. if you see Fake News please point out , as I have on several occasions....

PS who is blaming Russia and for what ??? just pointing out the relationship.
bal canavar is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
Jaycey (24th January 2017)
Old 24th January 2017, 20:01   #12 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 29,343 Times in 12,154 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bal canavar View Post
And who said they shouldn't take everything into account ???? and vote as they like ??? as a democrat, all for that, but also for the right to vent wrath as you call it , I prefer to call it giving an opinion and the facts, but not the Alt-Right " Alternative facts " like Kellyanne, Sean Spicer, and co. if you see Fake News please point out , as I have on several occasions....

PS who is blaming Russia and for what ??? just pointing out the relationship.
You pointed out his favouring to Putin & Russia or did I misread that?

Let me tell you this Bal, I own a property in France & visit there on a regular basis, if you or anyone thinks that the French people worry about fascism or Putin then you are mightily wrong............when it comes to security they worry about radicals, home grown or imported.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
eliza (1st February 2017)
Old 24th January 2017, 20:23   #13 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute bal canavar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You pointed out his favouring to Putin & Russia or did I misread that?

Let me tell you this Bal, I own a property in France & visit there on a regular basis, if you or anyone thinks that the French people worry about fascism or Putin then you are mightily wrong............when it comes to security they worry about radicals, home grown or imported.
No you didn't misread..... is there a problem mentioning who he favors ????

We were talking about you saying..... until it keeps on straying as the posts go on ........ Quote So that's another country democratically elected person who will feel the wrath of TLF...

as if we shouldn't ........... no personel slight meant but it is now wandering to far from Vicky's original thread so will now ctnd only on the French Election ....
Old 24th January 2017, 20:35   #14 (permalink)
Spurs

Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No you didn't misread..... is there a problem mentioning who he favors ????

We were talking about you saying..... until it keeps on straying as the posts go on ........ Quote So that's another country democratically elected person who will feel the wrath of TLF...

as if we shouldn't ........... no personel slight meant but it is now wandering to far from Vicky's original thread so will now ctnd only on the French Election ....
This was your post:

"Unfortunately agree Francois Fillon may win, from the Gaullist right .... meant to be a personal friend of Putin so as expected pro Russian.... anti Russian sanctions Pro-Assad in Syria, has a strong religious bent which will be a challenge to France’s secular traditions he has a history of both anti-abortion .. against same sex marriage and same sex adoption a wholly anti-LGBTQ stance . He seems to have mirrored Le Pen on most of his policies............including anti-multiculturalism, agreed with the banning of “burkinis ” .

Your straight in there telling us that there's nothing good about the guy in your eyes.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM
Old 24th January 2017, 20:40   #15 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 22,173 Times in 9,289 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

Right on Spurs , much to countenance in history , for me i believe a Le Pen or Fillon win would lead to a re run of Paris , May 68.

Not a good enough reason to change voting preference for any Frenchman , but a serious question for the French Media / State to consider.

Steve
Akasya is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
bal canavar (24th January 2017)
Old 24th January 2017, 20:46   #16 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Quote:
This was your post:

"Unfortunately agree Francois Fillon may win, from the Gaullist right .... meant to be a personal friend of Putin so as expected pro Russian.... anti Russian sanctions Pro-Assad in Syria, has a strong religious bent which will be a challenge to France’s secular traditions he has a history of both anti-abortion .. against same sex marriage and same sex adoption a wholly anti-LGBTQ stance . He seems to have mirrored Le Pen on most of his policies............including anti-multiculturalism, agreed with the banning of “burkinis ” .

Your straight in there telling us that there's nothing good about the guy in your eyes.
And the problem with that is ???? Is TLF not for opinions ???? You did and gave yours on #12

Is there anything that is false in what I have posted ????? if you think its not good not my problem its facts........ but open if you want to prove otherwise ,that's debate......
Akasya (25th January 2017)
Old 24th January 2017, 21:00   #17 (permalink)
Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasya View Post
Right on Spurs , much to countenance in history , for me i believe a Le Pen or Fillon win would lead to a re run of Paris , May 68.

Not a good enough reason to change voting preference for any Frenchman , but a serious question for the French Media / State to consider.

Steve
I just think its about time people started to respect other countries results. How would I wonder the Conservatives be or if Labour was in power & this country was under attack like France has been & possibly still is?
Hollande himself said, "France is at war", that's both home & away. If your government if failing to protect your homeland.............people try another Party.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM
Old 24th January 2017, 21:15   #18 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Quote:
I just think its about time people started to respect other countries results. How would I wonder the Conservatives be or if Labour was in power & this country was under attack like France has been & possibly still is?
Hollande himself said, "France is at war", that's both home & away. If your government if failing to protect your homeland.............people try another Party.

Who isn't respecting other countries results ???? which post ??? by who ???

You don't seem to get this opposition thing in Democracies ......because they win the peoples vote doesn't make them immune from criticism .... or you have another Putin ,Erdogan scenario where opposition is suppressed if they vent there wrath as you call it and oppose . .........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bal canavar For This Useful Post:
Akasya (25th January 2017), Jaycey (24th January 2017)
Old 24th January 2017, 21:34   #19 (permalink)
Spurs

Quote:

You don't seem to get this opposition thing in Democracies ......because they win the peoples vote doesn't make them immune from criticism .... or you have another Putin ,Erdogan scenario where opposition is suppressed if they vent there wrath as you call it and oppose . .........
Its YOU who has the problem with the guy, not me........you've nailed him even before the elections take place. Go do a few weeks in France & see how the French people themselves feel. Fascism thrives on a build up, terrorism is already live & kicking and its killing people.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM
Old 24th January 2017, 21:44   #20 (permalink)
“Je suis l'humanité.”

Quote:

Quote:
Its YOU who has the problem with the guy, not me........you've nailed him even before the elections take place. Go do a few weeks in France & see how the French people themselves feel. Fascism thrives on a build up, terrorism is already live & kicking and its killing people.

What I said about him was fact .... unless you want to show otherwise ,open to real debate.....

That was not the question.......... You said Quote " I just think its about time people started to respect other countries results" .

I said Who isn't respecting other countries results ???? which post ??? by who ???
Akasya (25th January 2017)
Closed Thread

Tags
elections , french