Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 12th September 2017, 13:54   #11 (permalink)

Thanked 21,170 Times in 10,774 Posts
saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 9/11

It is confusing and difficult to keep up with the mood swings of the US regime

At first Al Queda ( inc Bin Laden) were great guys getting full US support and weapons when fighting the Russkis in Afghanistan

Then they were bad guys when doing 9/11

Then they were good guys again with more US backing ( 9/11 forgiven) when fighting Assad

Hard to know if they are viewed as good or bad this week

Henrik er min hjelte.
saoirse is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2019, 05:22   #12 (permalink)

Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold

I have recently come across an interesting article and although it dates back to 2012 it is nevertheless food for thought. It includes an interview between Bin Laden and a Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, that was published on September 28, 2001 and subsequently translated by the BBC's World Monitoring Service.

"Obviously, if bin Laden had outwitted not only the National Security Agency, the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and the FBI, but also all 16 US intelligence agencies, all intelligence agencies of Washington’s NATO puppet states, Israel’s Mossad, and in addition the National Security Council, NORAD, US air traffic control, and airport security four times on the same morning, it would be the greatest feat in world history, a movement building feat that would have made al Qaeda the most successful anti-imperialist organization in human history, an extraordinary victory over “the great satan” that would have brought millions of new recruits into al Qaeda’s ranks. Yet the alleged “mastermind” denied all responsibility."

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...-laden-myth-2/
Rose Cole is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rose Cole For This Useful Post:
bashful (3rd January 2019)
Old 3rd January 2019, 10:25   #13 (permalink)

bashful is just really nice bashful is just really nice bashful is just really nice bashful is just really nice bashful is just really nice

Those who still have doubts should read your attached article in full.
bashful is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bashful For This Useful Post:
Rose Cole (3rd January 2019)
Old 3rd January 2019, 15:17   #14 (permalink)

Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,078 Posts
Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Cole View Post
I have recently come across an interesting article and although it dates back to 2012 it is nevertheless food for thought. It includes an interview between Bin Laden and a Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, that was published on September 28, 2001 and subsequently translated by the BBC's World Monitoring Service.

"Obviously, if bin Laden had outwitted not only the National Security Agency, the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and the FBI, but also all 16 US intelligence agencies, all intelligence agencies of Washington’s NATO puppet states, Israel’s Mossad, and in addition the National Security Council, NORAD, US air traffic control, and airport security four times on the same morning, it would be the greatest feat in world history, a movement building feat that would have made al Qaeda the most successful anti-imperialist organization in human history, an extraordinary victory over “the great satan” that would have brought millions of new recruits into al Qaeda’s ranks. Yet the alleged “mastermind” denied all responsibility."

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...-laden-myth-2/
Here we go again.... another New Year Conspiracy Special.

So have we to base this, on this supposed interview with Bin Laden???? did the Ummat article reporter do the interview with Bin Laden in the same room ? or by video?, maybe by phone ? NO ... Skype maybe ? No it was done by an unverified e-mail ........There is no way to prove the e-mail published in the Pakistani Ummat newspaper actually came from bin Laden.
Even Bin Laden's ally the Taliban denied he had access to any communications at this time.

So are we meant to believe this unverified e mail interview with Ummat September 28, 2001 is true ?

Even Global Research you linked ( a suss site ) the editor adds a disclaimer

"Global Research Editor’s Note

We bring to the attention of our readers the following text of Osama bin Laden’s interview with Ummat, a Pakistani daily, published in Karachi on September 28, 2001. It was translated into English by the BBC World Monitoring Service and made public on September 29, 2001.

The authenticity of this interview remains to be confirmed.

The supposed Bin Laden states in the unverified e mail interview :

"I have already said that I am not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act."

Well that seems at odds with the two 1998 United States embassy bombings in East Africa which outwitted American Security services and killed innocents inc children .

Also with Bin Laden's on video interview, only 3 months later that CNN broadcast. Of the interview on January 31, 2002 by Al Jazeera journalist Tayseer Allouni one of the few who have conducted a face to face interview with Osama bin Laden which was videotaped..... In the interview, Bin Laden addressed the same September 11 attack,

saying "If inciting people to do that is terrorism, and if killing those who kill our sons is terrorism, then let history be witness that we are terrorists" ... "We will work to continue this battle, God permitting, until victory or until we meet God before that occurs" .

So if the unverified e-mail is to believed over the Bin Laden on video interview.... his no lying as a Muslim and previous attacks seem to be at odds with the latter...

Or should we disregard? the November 2001, videotape from a bombed house in Jalalabad, Afghanistan which showed Osama bin Laden talking to Khaled al-Harbi.
In the tape, bin Laden talks of planning the attacks. Translations from the tape include the following lines

...we calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower. We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors.

I was the most optimistic of them all...We had notification since the previous Thursday that the event would take place that day. We had finished our work that day and had the radio on...Muhammad [Atta] from the Egyptian family [meaning the al-Qaeda Egyptian group], was in charge of the group...

The brothers, who conducted the operation, all they knew was that they have a martyrdom operation and we asked each of them to go to America but they didn't know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes.

Or In late November 2002, a letter attributed to Osama bin Laden and translated by British Islamists surfaced, often called bin Laden's 'letter to America'. It states the motive behind the September 11 attacks as being: "because you attacked us and continue to attack us" and justifies the selection of a civilian target. Itemizing a list of perceived Western wrongdoings, the letter concludes that "the oppressed have a right to return the aggression" and hinted at further attacks. Also included are a list of demands, advice, and a statement of grievances against the American government and its people.

On the February 11, 2003, Al Jazeera broadcast an audio tape from Bin Laden.Shortly before the US presidential election in 2004, in a taped statement, bin Laden publicly acknowledged al-Qaeda's involvement in the attacks on the US, and admitted his direct link to the attacks. He said that the attacks were carried out because "we are a free people who do not accept injustice, and we want to regain the freedom of our nation."

OR the audio message that surfaced on the Internet in May 2006 the speaker, Osama bin Laden defends Zacarias Moussaoui, who was undergoing a trial for his participation in the September 11 attacks.
The voice in the audio message says
"I begin by talking about the honorable brother Zacarias Moussaoui. The truth is that he has no connection whatsoever with the events of September 11th, and I am certain of what I say, because I ( Bin Laden) was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers—Allah have mercy upon them—with those raids, and I did not assign brother Zacarias to be with them on that mission."

But let's believe Roses unverified e-mail against the wealth of evidence to the opposite.....

https://www.campaignlive.co.uk/artic...aden-row/15697

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respon...s#cite_note-61

Last edited by Camden; 3rd January 2019 at 20:04..
Camden is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2019, 15:49   #15 (permalink)

Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden View Post
Here we go again.... another New Year Conspiracy Special.

Even Global Research you linked ( a suss site ) the editor adds a disclaimer

"Global Research Editor’s Note

We bring to the attention of our readers the following text of Osama bin Laden’s interview with Ummat, a Pakistani daily, published in Karachi on September 28, 2001. It was translated into English by the BBC World Monitoring Service and made public on September 29, 2001.

The authenticity of this interview remains to be confirmed.
I think you better read the above section again.

I would like to think you made a simple error.

Happy New Year to you too.
Rose Cole is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rose Cole For This Useful Post:
bashful (3rd January 2019)
Old 3rd January 2019, 18:32   #16 (permalink)

Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Cole View Post
I think you better read the above section again.

I would like to think you made a simple error.

Happy New Year to you too.
So is that your counter ?????

Globalresearch is an "anti-Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk

Not my words ....https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch

No error Rose ..............

We have to understand what type of site we are dealing with ... this is what they were spewing out in 2014 before the authenticity was questioned ..

Global Researchh . So Rose please pray tell ... where ? and by who? was this unverified email interview authenticated as being from Bin Laden .....

https://www.globalresearch.ca/interv...-in-9-11/24697

Happy New Year to you Rose... your conspiracy posts keep me smiling Someone should have given you for xmas....... Escaping the Rabbit Hole: How to Debunk Conspiracy Theories Using Facts, Logic, and Respect
https://www.amazon.com/Escaping-Rabb...dp/B077YS5G2N/

Last edited by Camden; 3rd January 2019 at 22:58..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Akasya (3rd January 2019), Jaycey (3rd January 2019)
Old 3rd January 2019, 19:37   #17 (permalink)

bashful is just really nice bashful is just really nice bashful is just really nice bashful is just really nice bashful is just really nice

Here we go again Camden another attempt to rubbish an alternative view of what actually happend on that day, rather than analyse the official story bellow.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S....ber_11_attacks

The Pentagon Ground was broken on*September 11, 1941, and the building was dedicated on*January 15, 1943.

Lets take a look at your Bin Laden "quotes"

"...we calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower. We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors."

Being so well informed and insightful he would also decided on the date and what it would have meant to Americans.

"Also included are a list of demands, advice, and a statement of grievances against the American government and its people."

I followed the events so closely at the time and still maneged to miss his demands. Oh well at least you managed to catch them so could you please tell me what they were?

Knowing the ground breaking date he would also know that the defence air feet would be at the Canadian border on an exercise. And blow me down the country was carrying out a terrorist exercise and would ignore any reports of stray planes until it was too late.

The above are all undisputed facts, can you explain any of them?
Old 3rd January 2019, 21:00   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashful View Post
Here we go again Camden another attempt to rubbish an alternative view of what actually happend on that day, rather than analyse the official story bellow.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S....ber_11_attacks

The Pentagon Ground was broken on*September 11, 1941, and the building was dedicated on*January 15, 1943.

Lets take a look at your Bin Laden "quotes"

"...we calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower. We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors."

Being so well informed and insightful he would also decided on the date and what it would have meant to Americans.

"Also included are a list of demands, advice, and a statement of grievances against the American government and its people."

I followed the events so closely at the time and still maneged to miss his demands. Oh well at least you managed to catch them so could you please tell me what they were?

Knowing the ground breaking date he would also know that the defence air feet would be at the Canadian border on an exercise. And blow me down the country was carrying out a terrorist exercise and would ignore any reports of stray planes until it was too late.

The above are all undisputed facts, can you explain any of them?
Nothing like a good Conspiracy Theory heh ..Bashful ?

Obviously you didn't follow it that closely ... in the Guardian Sun 24 Nov 2002

Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America' ( and demands)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...24/theobserver

Article ....
It seems that every family has an Uncle Joe—the guy who goes on and on about conspiracy theories at the holiday dinner table. The 9/11 attack was orchestrated by the government. The moon landing was filmed in Hollywood. Oswald did not act alone in the Kennedy assassination. And don’t get me started on global warming. Record low temperatures this Christmas, and you expect me to believe the world is actually getting warmer? Give me a break.

Maybe we should give Uncle Joe a break, or at least try to understand where he’s coming from. Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories anyway? This is exactly the question posed by British psychologist Karen Douglas and her colleagues in a recent article in the journal Current Directions in Psychological Science.

We all harbor false beliefs, that is, things we believe to be true but in fact are not. For example, if you believe Sydney is the capital of Australia, you’re the victim of a false belief. But once you’re confronted with the fact Canberra is the capital of Australia, you’ll readily change your mind. After all, you were simply misinformed, and you’re not emotionally invested in it.

Conspiracy theories are also false beliefs, by definition. But people who believe in them have a vested interest in maintaining them. First, they’ve put some effort into understanding the conspiracy-theory explanation for the event, whether by reading books, going to web sites, or watching TV programs that support their beliefs. Uncertainty is an unpleasant state, and conspiracy theories provide a sense of understanding and certainty that is comforting.

The desire to maintain a positive self-image. Research shows that people who feel socially marginalized are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories. We all have a desire to maintain a positive self-image, which usually comes from the roles we play in life—our jobs and our relationships with family and friends. When we know we make a positive difference in the lives of others—as parent, spouse, friend, teacher or mentor—we see our own lives as worthwhile, and we feel good about ourselves.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...iracy-theories

Last edited by Camden; 3rd January 2019 at 21:07..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Akasya (3rd January 2019), Jaycey (3rd January 2019)
Old 3rd January 2019, 22:03   #19 (permalink)

I Wrote a comprehensive reply but lost it at the posting stage. It's gone and I am not going waste my time re-writing it. Your loss not mine, console yourself that you were thanked by joycey, the forum idiot.
Old 3rd January 2019, 22:34   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashful View Post
I Wrote a comprehensive reply but lost it at the posting stage. It's gone and I am not going waste my time re-writing it. Your loss not mine, console yourself that you were thanked by joycey, the forum idiot.
True as you said my loss.... ref your comprehensive reply. I will put it down to the hectic time you and the other six dwarfs will be having at this time of year Bashful ...ref Panto appearances ....

Jaycey he's "behind you"

Last edited by Camden; 3rd January 2019 at 22:38..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Akasya (3rd January 2019), IbrahimAbi (4th January 2019), Jaycey (3rd January 2019)

Tags
9 or 11