Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 13th February 2018, 13:30   #31 (permalink)

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,246 Posts
35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future
Re: Oxfam

[quote=Akasya;1143744]
Quote:
Originally Posted by esb1841 View Post

Oh do grow up Vicky , if for once you could stick to topic and leave the Tony Blair , Gordon Brown , Rotherham schtick for a minute and open your eyes to what is going on today , then you may understand Britian better from your bunker in Turkey .

the established churches are a paedo heaven , May our PM keeps quiet and hides behind her pew in Maidenhead , hypocrite .

You can pretend all you like but men and women use sexual services the world over , in many countries it is legal , how about Haiti , have they committed a crime ?

Out of the UK , out of touch , and aggressively ignorant . You are reminiscent of someone , your slips will continue to give you away .

Steve
And what? Was it on the lips of every Labour front bencher at the despatch box when they were in power? Was it nuts.
Seems to me that every depraved sexual act committed you want to hang around the Conservative necks specifically TMs. I don't know how it works on charities heading for disaster areas but if its governments that direct them, it was a Labour government in power at the time of the Hatti earthquake...........do I blame Labour for sending Oxfam in? NO.

Oxfam is a company & like ANY company they should manage their staff or do we expect government people standing on every street corner checking that charity personnel are not trawling for happy hookers?
35pluschips is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 35pluschips For This Useful Post:
esb1841 (13th February 2018)
Old 13th February 2018, 13:52   #32 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 27,711 Times in 12,376 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

I am criticising May for hammering Oxfam , and no one else .

Not her beloved churches assaulting children . That is all .

I am not the one blaming everything on political parties .

Is prostitution illegal in Haiti. Certainly no offence committed if not .
After all brits travel the world to engage lawfully with sex workers .

Not illegal in the UK after all.

Now read it is illegal in Haiti . So Haiti should prosecute if they have proof .

Steve

Last edited by Akasya; 13th February 2018 at 14:10..
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
Jaycey (13th February 2018)
Old 13th February 2018, 14:08   #33 (permalink)
Grey wisdom

Thanked 6,595 Times in 3,054 Posts
IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute

Surely the real issue is that they were using Oxfam funds to pay for sex.
Old 13th February 2018, 14:20   #34 (permalink)

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,246 Posts
35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future 35pluschips has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbrahimAbi View Post
Surely the real issue is that they were using Oxfam funds to pay for sex.
I think the real issue is some of the people that they're employing or even voluntaries .......swiftly followed on how they deal with these people once caught out. Happy hookers is one thing, paedophilia is something else.

Seems to me when these bubbles burst everyone knows something but as usual nobody bothered to do anything about it. Report it to superiors but not to the police.
I don't doubt that Oxfam has done plenty of good work BUT for their neglect they & others will now pay the price..........the others being those who needed their help.
35pluschips is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 35pluschips For This Useful Post:
Akasya (13th February 2018)
Old 13th February 2018, 16:30   #35 (permalink)

Thanked 2,751 Times in 1,604 Posts
esb1841 has disabled reputation

[quote=Akasya;1143744]
Quote:

Oh do grow up Vicky , if for once you could stick to topic and leave the Tony Blair , Gordon Brown , Rotherham schtick for a minute and open your eyes to what is going on today , then you may understand Britian better from your bunker in Turkey .

the established churches are a paedo heaven , May our PM keeps quiet and hides behind her pew in Maidenhead , hypocrite .

You can pretend all you like but men and women use sexual services the world over , in many countries it is legal , how about Haiti , have they committed a crime ?

Out of the UK , out of touch , and aggressively ignorant . You are reminiscent of someone , your slips will continue to give you away .

Steve
No idea who Vicky is and I am very much in the UK sometime ago your fanboy stated that I was the reincarnation of a member that used to live in Belfast and now splits his time between Belfast and Spain

No Doubt you have evidence of any crimes committed by the church and your have taken your evidence to the appropriate authorities for investigation
You accuse me of posting off topic but you don't have an issue when you go off topic for one of your many rants

Once again just for you

Shameful .

The only Shameful thing is your blinkered approach to Blair and the Labour Party
Every Post you make you like to make a political point out of your hatred for Theresa May and her government

And in true Leftie style you like giving it out you don't like receiving it back
esb1841 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2018, 17:11   #36 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 20,453 Times in 10,530 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Errr, having a problem with the quote function or just arguing with yourself and losing?

And I don’t see that anyone could confuse you with a member now living in Spain.

Whatever some may think of him he is obviously an educated adult and doesn’t post endless drivel (or have endless trouble with the quote function ).

If I were to make a guess you come across as more of a juvenile Sextronic but without her extensive training.

Last edited by Jaycey; 13th February 2018 at 17:32..
Jaycey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (13th February 2018)
Old 13th February 2018, 17:34   #37 (permalink)

Thanked 2,751 Times in 1,604 Posts
esb1841 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
Errr, having a problem with the quote function or just arguing with yourself and losing?
I refer you to post #30 your fanboy was having problems with the quote function

who knows maybe you and your fanboy will reach the forum record for the most number of posts that you both thank each other for
esb1841 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2018, 17:36   #38 (permalink)

Thanked 4,895 Times in 2,081 Posts
Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
Oxfam warned it could lose European funding over scandal

“Oxfam could lose 29m in European funding because of its handling of sexual misconduct by senior staff in Haiti and Chad, officials in Brussels have said…

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...MCNEWEML6619I2

. . .and of course, they are all whiter than white, aren't they?

------------------

Not political at all spurs , put your rucksack of shoulder chips away .

May is pm now , she is criticising Oxfam , but no one else.... why only Oxfam when little boys were abused repeatedly , May keeps and has kept schtum .

So Oxfam gets tanked and church movements full of convicted and unconvicted paedos sails on.

Hypocrisy , both you and her .

Steve

Short memory you have; TM is the one who has instigated the huge enquiry now under way into child abuse, when she was i/c Home Office. I seem to remember a lot of criticism about it on this forum.

Last edited by Kanga; 13th February 2018 at 17:41..
Kanga is online now send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kanga For This Useful Post:
35pluschips (13th February 2018)
Old 13th February 2018, 17:42   #39 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 20,453 Times in 10,530 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I refer you to post #30 your fanboy was having problems with the quote function

who knows maybe you and your fanboy will reach the forum record for the most number of posts that you both thank each other for
Well at least we're well clear that you aren't the member living in Spain.

May we call you Sextronic junior?
Old 13th February 2018, 17:48   #40 (permalink)

Thanked 4,895 Times in 2,081 Posts
Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute

Posted by the Guardian in last half hour. . .

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...n-hauwermeiren

It seems that Roland wotsit has past form. Don't Oxfam check out references, or pick up the phone and speak to someone?
I was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt but if this is true I won't be donating anything, cash or kind, in future.
Kanga is online now send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
oxfam