FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > The Meeting Place > News & Views

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th March 2018, 13:46   #21 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 21,202 Times in 10,974 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spying is a deadly game....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post
Share the details, do you know something that we don't?
So you think he was tried in absentia by a Russian court?

That would obviously make his murder legitimate
Old 6th March 2018, 14:02   #22 (permalink)

Thanked 2,389 Times in 1,514 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycey View Post
So you think he was tried in absentia by a Russian court?

That would obviously make his murder legitimate
Just where have I said that?

Lets go back Jaycey to your words over the Guernsey killing, what was your attitude over that..........the Russians were responsible, how's that working out? On that thread you were adamant, seems its you who tries people in absentia & without actual evidence.
Its an on going investigation & like the Guernsey issue its is/was in the hands of the authorities. In both cases we should await the results.

23/01/2018
"Investigating officers were keeping an "open mind" but there was currently no evidence linking the incident and Mr Alps' involvement with an anti-Russian movement in Ukraine, Mr Rice said."

Guernsey car remains identified as missing Latvian man - BBC News

Last edited by 35pluschips; 6th March 2018 at 14:05..
35pluschips is offline send PM
Old 6th March 2018, 14:23   #23 (permalink)
African refugee

Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just where have I said that?

And just where did I say that you said that?

Lets go back Jaycey to your words over the Guernsey killing, what was your attitude over that....

I expressed an opinion.
But fear not Spurs the Kremlin has a long memory and your pro-Russian stance will surely stand you in good stead.
Old 6th March 2018, 14:43   #24 (permalink)

Thanked 5,079 Times in 2,175 Posts
Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute

His daughter was visiting him from her home in Moscow. Was she followed to find her father, perhaps?
It's been reported that he was head of the GRU during the time Medvedev was president, when Pustulin would have beem PM, and as such he would have been a real catch for a foreign security service.
Even if he was swapped the Kremlin has a very long memory and will never forgive and forget; it's just not in their psyche.
Kanga is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to Kanga For This Useful Post:
Jaycey (6th March 2018)
Old 6th March 2018, 14:47   #25 (permalink)

35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But fear not Spurs the Kremlin has a long memory and your pro-Russian stance will surely stand you in good stead.
"I expressed an opinion."

We know how your opinions tend to work out, your opinion on the Guernsey issue can be put in a box with your others. You do tend to defend your own opinions without actual fact or evidence.

Your at it again Jaycey, my "pro-Russian stance", no I'm pro let the authorities here in the UK do their job.
I'm not worried about Russia, I never chose to live there or live in the country next door to them.
Old 6th March 2018, 14:50   #26 (permalink)

Thanked 5,079 Times in 2,175 Posts
Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not worried about Russia, I never chose to live there or live in the country next door to them.

. . .and I sincerely and profoundly hope that you never have to, or anyone else, for that matter.
Kanga is offline send PM
The Following User Says Thank You to Kanga For This Useful Post:
Jaycey (6th March 2018)
Old 6th March 2018, 15:03   #27 (permalink)
African refugee

Quote:
I expressed an opinion.

We know how your opinions tend to work out, your opinion on the Guernsey issue can be put in a box with your others. You do tend to defend your own opinions without actual fact or evidence.

One doesn’t need evidence to voice an ‘opinion’ – and I have had no reason to reverse it...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Guer...t=firefox-b-ab

Your at it again Jaycey, my "pro-Russian stance", no I'm pro let the authorities here in the UK do their job.

So you deny having a pro-Russian stance?

Then why do you support/defend them and their terrorist activities at every opportunity?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (6th March 2018)
Old 6th March 2018, 15:21   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm pro British & that's enough for me. This though is not about what I am, its about an investigation into a potential crime.
I don't though live in the belief that if this is an assassination that its only Russia who carries out these types of deeds.
Old 6th March 2018, 15:34   #29 (permalink)
African refugee

Quote:
I'm pro British & that's enough for me. This though is not about what I am, its about an investigation into a potential crime.

A 'potential' crime?

I don't though live in the belief that if this is an assassination that its only Russia who carries out these types of deeds.

No doubt this occurs in NK etc but makes the deed no less dastardly.
But it looks now as though we have some solid evidence - the Kremlin denies any involvement so we know it must be true!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKCN1GI1HQ
Old 6th March 2018, 15:52   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
But it looks now as though we have some solid evidence - the Kremlin denies any involvement so we know it must be true!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKCN1GI1HQ
Yes Jaycey a "potential crime", it maybe proven to have been a crime & with Russian involvement but no doubt your opinions will be taken on board by those investigating, just like they were in Guernsey.

Interesting on Newsnight last night, ex-MI5 woman now working in Brussels v a US intel agent. She in Brussels said couldn't believe how the accusations were flying around before any evidence had actually been found.
Closed Thread

Tags
deadly , game , spying