Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 12th August 2019, 16:19   #81 (permalink)

Thanked 3,513 Times in 1,694 Posts
Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hate crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden View Post
I can understand why you didn't put the link from were you took the photo .. the Sun, yes this from the hater of MSN supporting his theory with a photo from "The Sun" if you had put the link we all could have seen the full story ...not the one you want to spin.

The Police forces own top brass weren't happy with the stunt, although done in good faith .... and for a good cause , it was stupid.

A policeman who puts his life in front of a machete for the public , don't need to "demand my respect" , its freely given....

The Headline read .....Embarrassing’ cops branded ‘a laughing stock’ by senior officers as they join calls to stop the gimmicks

Deputy Chief Constable Simon Chesterman wrote online: 'The issues are serious and real, but this is an embarrassment'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/474440...stop-gimmicks/

Nor was it even current NEWS but in 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden View Post
Well Rose since you have never been acquainted with "the truth" you don't have that problem LOL remember this example

And lo' and behold it was proven that there was Children hospitalized ... poor Aiden Cooper, and his mates were hospitalized not even actors? Which threw your whole agenda Conspiracy theory out the window , you had a go with just the Ducks but that did not Fly ( sorry for the pun ) ..... Your silence on that was deafening ( a tactic normally used by UKIP Supporters on TLF ) ..... when proven wrong ,on such a whopper of a lie...

That's what happens when you are gullible or agenda ridden Which again is shown in this ...as you have posted your own interpretation of this slow news day story at the Independent ...... to give a distorted mocking view of Hate crime legislation that has helped many of color and the disabled etc ....

Most reading the link and the article in full, would see the Police "warning" was in frustration of being hampered in seeking a drug dealer in serious breach of his release licence ( getting him off the streets not to spread his poison ) and it being hampered by 80,000 trivial public comments that still would have to sift through. all over his hair style........

( I can imagine if it had been 80,000 clogging the emergency service phone lines we would feel different ) .... Maybe the warning should have been that of wasting police time ..... but then you wouldn't have been given a reason to mock the actions of an overstretched, underfunded Police Force which as we have seen recently is a life threatening profession with attacks by machete's and car driven at them ...... my best wishes for their recovery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Cole View Post
This is from the person who recently said it would be niave if we accepted only one side of the story.

And it seems you can't even take a joke...
Where in my two posts do I accept only one side of the story?

The first (above ) you didn't even give us the chance to see the two sides with the lack of link .... about a news story that wasn't even current but in 2017..

The second I did look at both sides and went with commonsense, it being a warning ... because any police force would have been laughed out the CP office putting charge of someone being victimized by comments on his haircut before them........your opinion of the police force maybe low ... but stick with my comment A policeman who puts his life in front of a machete for the public , don't need to "demand my respect" , its freely given....

As as for taking a joke ..... I would have laughed along with your post if it hadn't been a less than subtle attack on the Hate legislation. but don't worry I do derive some humor ...as I must say I always get a laugh at how easy it is to uncover the conspiracy like deceptions in your posts ...or the reasons given for not answering ..that always brings a wry smile......

Last edited by Camden; 12th August 2019 at 16:32..
Camden is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
yalimart (12th August 2019)
Old 15th September 2019, 12:49   #82 (permalink)
Senior Member Has-Been

Thanked 8,428 Times in 3,157 Posts
immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Cole View Post
I have been listening to Nigel Farage on LBC this morning. He was followed by David Lammy, who is not someone I know much about other than he plays the Race Card at every opportunity. I usually switch off as Nigel finishes, but let it run today.
Lammy's opening remark was - I have just shaken Nigel's hand, and lucky I brought the hand sanitiser. I am paraphrasing, but easily checked on their podcast at the start of his slot.

What a fool.

Can you imagine the uproar if Farage had said that about him?

Ian
immac is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to immac For This Useful Post:
35pluschips (15th September 2019), Akasya (15th September 2019), Hilsjw (5th October 2019), mollag (15th September 2019)
Old 15th September 2019, 13:06   #83 (permalink)

Thanked 4,124 Times in 2,641 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by immac View Post
I have been listening to Nigel Farage on LBC this morning. He was followed by David Lammy, who is not someone I know much about other than he plays the Race Card at every opportunity. I usually switch off as Nigel finishes, but let it run today.
Lammy's opening remark was - I have just shaken Nigel's hand, and lucky I brought the hand sanitiser. I am paraphrasing, but easily checked on their podcast at the start of his slot.

What a fool.

Ian
If he felt that bad about Farage, why shake his hand in the first place?
Akasya (15th September 2019), Hilsjw (5th October 2019), IbrahimAbi (15th September 2019)
Old 15th September 2019, 13:24   #84 (permalink)
Kipper restorer

Thanked 16,665 Times in 7,127 Posts
mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by immac View Post

What a fool.

Ian
You have a valid point, glass houses and stones come to mind.
mollag is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mollag For This Useful Post:
Akasya (15th September 2019), IbrahimAbi (15th September 2019)
Old 4th October 2019, 07:17   #85 (permalink)

Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold

"O’Brien held up his left hand, its back towards Winston, with the thumb hidden and the four fingers extended.
“How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?"
“Four.”
“And if the Party says that it is not four but five – then how many?”
“Four.”
The word ended in a gasp of pain. The needle of the dial had shot up to fifty-five. The sweat had sprung out all over Winston’s body. The air tore into his lungs and issued again in deep groans which even by clenching his teeth he could not stop. O’Brien watched him, the four fingers still extended. He drew back the lever.

Winston’s crime is retaining reality, despite being tortured to believe what is not reality. The Party require him to reject the evidence of his eyes and ears. He is a heretic that must be punished.

Definitions:
A woman. In its most enlarged sense, this word signifies all the females of the human species; but in a more restricted sense, it means all such females who have arrived at the age of puberty.
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Women

Female. Of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.
https://www.google.com/search?q=fema...ient=firefox-b

"An experienced Christian doctor who was forced out of his job working for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) after refusing to use transgender pronouns has lost his Employment Tribunal case.

Dr Mackereth had said that he was asked in a conversation with his line manager: “If you have a man six foot tall with a beard who says he wants to be addressed as ‘she’ and ‘Mrs’, would you do that?”

Dr Mackereth, who now works as an NHS emergency doctor in Shropshire, said that in good conscience he could not do this and said that his contract was subsequently terminated over his refusal."

https://christianconcern.com/ccpress...human-dignity/

"This is an astonishing judgment and one that if upheld will have seismic consequences not just for the NHS and for Christians, but anyone in the work place who is prepared to believe and say that we are created male and female. It is deeply disturbing that this is the first time in the history of English law that a judge has ruled that free citizens must engage in compelled speech."- Andrea Williams.
Rose Cole is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2019, 08:22   #86 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 30,964 Times in 14,297 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

Reality states that we are comprised with chromosomes , as the Bible says naught of this , and some people are born intersex , androgynous , hermaphrodite , and many variations of such i tend to go with Doctors and Lawyers who do know what chromosomes are .

So i politely suggest , let us go in the main with the professionals and leave the sky pilots to their ever dwindling relevance and congregations .

Steve
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
Camden (7th October 2019)
Old 7th October 2019, 13:48   #87 (permalink)
The Carnwath Massive

Thanked 23,230 Times in 10,243 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like its not just a right wing British thing.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/mixed-race...155116492.html

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yalimart For This Useful Post:
Camden (7th October 2019)
Old 7th October 2019, 16:00   #88 (permalink)

Thanked 1,579 Times in 964 Posts
enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future enoch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalimart View Post
Looks like its not just a right wing British thing.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/mixed-race...155116492.html

Martin
So many sad people in this world .What has colour got to do with anything
enoch is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
crime , hate