Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 16th April 2018, 16:16   #151 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 1,145 Times in 591 Posts
Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of
Re: Pensioner Stabs Intruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfogy View Post
When you are talking bikers, well that is a totally different scenario it's called 'respect' for a fellow biker regardless of which patch they are wearing.
What about New Age Travellers OF, what category do they fit into ?
Michael Hanley is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2018, 16:26   #152 (permalink)

Sceptre is a jewel in the rough Sceptre is a jewel in the rough Sceptre is a jewel in the rough Sceptre is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Hanley View Post
While I agree that this person was a low life, I believe that we are letting ourselves down by some of the comments about a funeral which everybody is entitled to, irrespective of how they lived their life.
Quote:
Should you wish to re-post my post then at least have the decency to post all of it, especially as it was only a short one in any event.

BTW, I was speaking for myself and commenting on other people's posts. Should you read my posts on this subject you will find that I haven't shown any love for travellers, be them Irish or English.

However that is completely different to commenting disrespectfully about someone's funeral. (I have been known to have made an exception for Thatcher).

I can remember when an English traveller died while he was in Ireland. Now this group of travellers camped just outside my local town. On Dole day they would all come together to the town and all the shops would close their doors. One grocery shop owner took a big bottle of ' Wash and Go' shampoo and put it the window with a sign on it saying 'GO AND WASH'. Anyways, when one of these travellers died the whole community turned out for his funeral.

It just goes to demonstrate that some people are capable of showing respect for the dead even if they had no respect for them while they were living.
Evidently, the WE means other than yourself. Contradiction it seems is one of your traits I see.Why on earth should I or anyone else for that matter have respect for a guy who breaks into an old couples house and robs it and then tries to kill the old guy?.Also, his family and friends publicly threaten them with retribution.Your bum must be sore sat on that fence.
Sceptre is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sceptre For This Useful Post:
cork laurence (16th April 2018), Jaycey (16th April 2018)
Old 16th April 2018, 16:35   #153 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 1,145 Times in 591 Posts
Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptre View Post
Evidently, the WE means other than yourself. Contradiction it seems is one of your traits I see.Why on earth should I or anyone else for that matter have respect for a guy who breaks into an old couples house and robs it and then tries to kill the old guy?.Also, his family and friends publicly threaten them with retribution.Your bum must be sore sat on that fence.
Unlike you when I sit on a fence I never sit on the spikes. Is that where you get your pleasure from Sceptic ?

Try getting someone else to read my post again and to explain it to you. They should be telling you that I wasn't asking for respect for someone who broke into someone's home. Instead I was suggesting that respect should be shown at someone's funeral.

Oh dear !!!!!! Let me put it in simpler terms for the mentally challenged. A funeral involves a body (usually a dead one) while someone breaking ------------ anyway you must get the picture by now.

Last edited by Michael Hanley; 16th April 2018 at 16:44..
Michael Hanley is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2018, 16:37   #154 (permalink)

Thanked 20,699 Times in 10,476 Posts
saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute

Play nice gentlemen!!!

I do find it outrageous that according to reports the victim is currently having to live in a police safe house

Henrik er min hjelte.
saoirse is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saoirse For This Useful Post:
IbrahimAbi (16th April 2018), Jaycey (16th April 2018), Michael Hanley (16th April 2018)
Old 16th April 2018, 16:42   #155 (permalink)

Thanked 1,244 Times in 536 Posts
Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of

I wonder if Channel 4 are interested in a "Big Fat Gipsy Funeral"lots of horses,limos and tit and bum on show,in black of course.
Old 16th April 2018, 16:51   #156 (permalink)

Thanked 1,244 Times in 536 Posts
Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of Billy Joe has much to be proud of

Bottled it.
Old 16th April 2018, 16:52   #157 (permalink)

saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute

I did indeed

Was a bit ott

Henrik er min hjelte.
The Following User Says Thank You to saoirse For This Useful Post:
Billy Joe (16th April 2018)
Old 16th April 2018, 16:53   #158 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 1,765 Times in 812 Posts
cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future cork laurence has a brilliant future

Quote:
Unlike you when I sit on a fence I never sit on the spikes. Is that where you get your pleasure from Sceptic ?

Try getting someone else to read my post again and to explain it to you. They should be telling you that I wasn't asking for respect for someone who broke into someone's home. Instead I was suggesting that respect should be shown at someone's funeral.

Oh dear !!!!!! Let me put it in simpler terms for the mentally challenged. A funeral involves a body (usually a dead one) while someone breaking ------------ anyway you must get the picture by now.
Incredible how you appear to be aiming for sainthood, after your disgusting comments about the victims of the IRA!
cork laurence is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2018, 16:55   #159 (permalink)

Please folks remember the new ruling as per forum announcements........

Final warning 're trading insults

Who's gonna be first

Henrik er min hjelte.
The Following User Says Thank You to saoirse For This Useful Post:
Jaycey (16th April 2018)
Old 16th April 2018, 17:03   #160 (permalink)
Just passing through

Thanked 4,157 Times in 2,401 Posts
oldfogy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by saoirse View Post
Please folks remember the new ruling as per forum announcements........

Final warning 're trading insults

Who's gonna be first
Not me as I am unsubscribing to this thread as soon as I finish typing this post because this thread has run it's course and only repeat information and insults are now forthcoming.
oldfogy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oldfogy For This Useful Post:
saoirse (16th April 2018)

Tags
intruder , pensioner , stabs