FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > The Meeting Place > News & Views

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th August 2019, 15:56   #1141 (permalink)

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,882 Posts
Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spying is a very dangerous game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Cole View Post
In your first unedited post above, you implied that I had a mental disorder and note that you have now withdrawn that insinuation. The fact remains it was in your mind to post it. However, you have stated in other posts:

Labelled me a conspiracy theorist because I have dealt in facts and asked questions;
Smeared me by saying: "onto another lame duck .. Miss Tokyo Rose."

Is this how you deal with people in real life if they do not have the same opinion as yourself?
Must be a slow day in Fethiye, as I have never seen you so animated, or able to answer questions... Me, manic at work in London so little time to digest and answer posts like I would in depth , to your Fantasy conspiracy theories. ....

I see you are taking the classic leaf out of some others book when stuck for an answer, cry outrage at labeling ....... not an original tactic just weak in response...

I stick with the lame duck as that is what the post was, a misleading summation by you ....lies .... hence my attributing of Tokyo Rose who I believe did the same .

And it was because you weren't dealing as you say in Facts ....... I don't want to repeat ....but your inability to understand, puts it upon me, the FACTS was there was Children, they were hospitalized, the photo's weren't fake nor was the reporting of it Fake all of which you asserted

I think I acknowledged we are of different opinions on this , as to how I deal with them, when they blatantly mislead , call them out for what they are and say .... hence the Tokyo Rose ......suggestion Rose you may have to toughen up, than wail in mock outrage at supposed labeling , as I have heard far worse on TLF ......and that's just coming from the Mods LOL

Last edited by Camden; 13th August 2019 at 16:30..
Camden is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2019, 16:51   #1142 (permalink)

Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold

The first item of note is that you never denied your previous initial posting where you insinuated that I had mental illness. It was an offensive, disgraceful and totally unnecessary smear. That said, you must have reflected on this and soon withdrew it.

But then you have the audacity to say that I should "toughen up". Why should I put up with such remarks when it YOU who should not have made them in the first place? I am prepared to debate and discuss but should not be expected to put up with personal insults. You then try to lessen the impact by stating I was never offended. Again, this is from the very same person who defends the UK's "Hate Speech" legislation with such enthusiasm.

Hypocrisy or what?
Rose Cole is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2019, 17:12   #1143 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 23,617 Times in 12,496 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Awarded to Camden & Yalimart for patience beyond the call of duty.

But clearly Rose is correct in all this - if both Putin AND Lavrov deny it then obviously there was no novichok
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Camden (13th August 2019)
Old 13th August 2019, 17:58   #1144 (permalink)

Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The first item of note is that you never denied your previous initial posting where you insinuated that I had mental illness. It was an offensive, disgraceful and totally unnecessary smear. That said, you must have reflected on this and soon withdrew it.

But then you have the audacity to say that I should "toughen up". Why should I put up with such remarks when it YOU who should not have made them in the first place? I am prepared to debate and discuss but should not be expected to put up with personal insults. You then try to lessen the impact by stating I was never offended. Again, this is from the very same person who defends the UK's "Hate Speech" legislation with such enthusiasm.

Hypocrisy or what?
You said of me I couldn't take a joke .... I can, this post of yours is one.....

If hypocrisy abounds its this, ... someone who mocks and posts dislike of the UK Hate Speech Legislation,which actually protects both people of color and the disabled. You also post complaining of too much supposed PC ..... but now implying you should be covered by it, against speech used on you .....and you call me a HYPOCRITE ? that's rich and the best joke I have heard for a while ......ha ha ....

Hate Speech definition ... abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation.

Where does the use of Tokyo Rose on someone who is misleading in posts, fit the hate speech/ or PC criteria ? Unless your Japanese? If so I apologies Rose. As for Lame Duck it was aimed at the post not a person................. anyway sorry the legislation doesn't cover birds ha ha ......

The unwritten mental crack, maybe came about on realization that I wasn't dealing with one of the more robust rebuttal members, so left it unwritten. So saw it not appropriate for someone who just likes to mislead with outrageous conspiracy theories, which are maybe Mad , but the author not actually mental ... It's easy sometimes on TLF to be led down the path of retaliation, but as you saw I have restraint.

Your maybe not a lover of hate speech legislation, thinking it a step to far. ... but surely worse and a step even further, to blame someone for unwritten thoughts?

I mentioned toughen up, not in relation to my own speech which is tame in comparison to the oldboys who have been around a while on TLF, and who my suggestion to you was aimed.

Last edited by Camden; 14th August 2019 at 15:41..
Old 14th August 2019, 12:07   #1145 (permalink)

Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold Rose Cole is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalimart View Post
So he handed the bread with the hand that didn't have the poison on, that explains that one.
But lets go back, who closed the door, him or her ? if it was her then he wasn't at that moment poisoned or vice versa so that may explain that. Where was the primary contact on each person made with the poison ?
Could it simply be that when one felt ill the other supported them and thats where the 2nd contact was made.
As for the officer in full kit, I have spent years preaching health and safety at work to Engineers, do they always listen ? no, Do they always get it right ? no.

Martin
You raise some good points. But what you are asking me to do is to explain what happened using the official narrative. As you know, I believe the whole thing is claptrap and the simplest explanation that fits the facts was that there was never any Novichok or similar nerve agent used in the first place.

If I help you to explain how the chain of events can be explained by using the official narrative, as you have done, will you help me in demonstrating that the whole event must have been an elaborate hoax?
Old 14th August 2019, 12:20   #1146 (permalink)
African refugee

Thanked 23,617 Times in 12,496 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You raise some good points. But what you are asking me to do is to explain what happened using the official narrative. As you know, I believe the whole thing is claptrap and the simplest explanation that fits the facts was that there was never any Novichok or similar nerve agent used in the first place.

The simplest explanation is the Russian explanation and we know they never lie.

If I help you to explain how the chain of events can be explained by using the official narrative, as you have done, will you help me in demonstrating that the whole event must have been an elaborate hoax?

An elaborate hoax to what end - or just to feed your much maligned MSM?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Camden (14th August 2019)
Old 14th August 2019, 12:48   #1147 (permalink)
The Carnwath Massive

Thanked 23,882 Times in 10,562 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The basis of the conspiracy theory being that it the poison didnt affect the children so there could be no poison, but I have given a plausible reason why they may not have been affected and that there may have been poison present.

Therefore you cannot claim that it "must" have been an elaborate hoax, I would at this stage dilute must to might.

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yalimart For This Useful Post:
Akasya (14th August 2019), Camden (14th August 2019)
Old 14th August 2019, 14:05   #1148 (permalink)

On not taking sides keeping it open Yalimart comes out as the the voice of reason.

He has a point on the Poison. Added to the fact Rose you were wrong on there being no Children no Hospitalization ,No Photographs in the first place there is a good chance and very plausible you could be wrong on the poison.

Last edited by Camden; 14th August 2019 at 15:37..
Old 14th August 2019, 16:26   #1149 (permalink)

Here we go. You just cannot accept the truth, can you?

The children were in the hospital for tests. They WERE NOT HOSPITLIZED!!!

Definition of hospitalize: To place in a hospital for treatment, care, or observation.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/hospitalized

"Ms. Haspel showed pictures the British government had supplied her of young children hospitalized after being sickened by the Novichok nerve agent that poisoned the Skripals. She then showed a photograph of ducks that British officials said were inadvertently killed by the sloppy work of the Russian operatives."

"There were no other casualties other than those previously stated. No wildlife were impacted by the incident and no children were exposed to or became ill as a result of either incident."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...alth-officials

So if the children were perfectly healthy, then why were they Hospitalized??

No pictures of sick children in hospital and no dead ducks. It was all a scam.
Old 15th August 2019, 13:13   #1150 (permalink)

Quote:
Here we go. You just cannot accept the truth, can you?

The children were in the hospital for tests. They WERE NOT HOSPITLIZED!!!

Definition of hospitalize: To place in a hospital for treatment, care, or observation.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/hospitalized

"Ms. Haspel showed pictures the British government had supplied her of young children hospitalized after being sickened by the Novichok nerve agent that poisoned the Skripals. She then showed a photograph of ducks that British officials said were inadvertently killed by the sloppy work of the Russian operatives."

"There were no other casualties other than those previously stated. No wildlife were impacted by the incident and no children were exposed to or became ill as a result of either incident."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...alth-officials

So if the children were perfectly healthy, then why were they Hospitalized??

No pictures of sick children in hospital and no dead ducks. It was all a scam.
I love how conspiracy theorists call out the dreaded MSM and tell us not to trust them as being tools of governments, and instead promote conspiracy sites, then use MSN reporting to support their theories .... hypocritical

How long did it take for you to find a Dictionary with the definition that fitted your narrative ?

Lets just go with the common old British Collins Dictionary Hospitalized definition ... If someone is hospitalized, they are sent or admitted to hospital.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...sh/hospitalize

So these children were sent to Hospital after being recognized on CCTV as the kids given bread by Skirpal ..... as reported below

Quote:
Rose quote ...So if the children were perfectly healthy, then why were they Hospitalized??
The health of the children would be determined after admittance to hospital and treatment of tests taken ...not before the Hospitalization by non professionals.

The outcome is not in question.... the fact is it happened, which you implied didn't but a fake story .....

Children hospitalized after poisoned Russian spy ‘gave them bread to feed ducks’
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/03/25/child...9/?ito=cbshare

but keep flogging that dead horse

Last edited by Camden; 15th August 2019 at 18:33..
The Following User Says Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Jaycey (15th August 2019)

Tags
dangerous , game , spying