Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 19th June 2018, 13:03   #1 (permalink)

Thanked 5,427 Times in 3,438 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute
Cannabis oil

Im sure most of us have seen the battle what the mother has had to administer cannabis oil to her son. I have to say people shouldn't mix the use of what is called a "social drug" with medical help. One is choice the other is medical help.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44526156

When people are seriously ill & in life threatening situations they/we go for anything.
Prior to the recent passing of my brother my brother & I spoke about "getting some" cannabis oil. The suggestion came from him, he's never used cannabis, whereas I've smoked it for years. Strangely enough he got the idea from a cancer related site/forum fronted by MacMillan nurses. I've been on that site, covers every form of cancer & what people have tried to extend their lives.

Here was my dilemma. Yes I can get cannabis oil BUT because its not regulated I just couldn't guarantee what I was getting was actually pure cannabis oil .............Even though my brother was on deaths door, it just wasn't in me to obtain/administer something to him that could kill him.
I spoke to a couple of friends who were "in the know" & neither could put their hand on hearts to say that the oil would be pure.
If cannabis oil helps that kiddie then give it him, if cannabis oil medically helps anyone, then give it to them. Firstly though it needs to be regulated & be "good gear".
Social cannabis is nothing whatsoever to do with helping peoples medical issues...........IMO don't mix & match these two separate issues.

Just to add. How many years does it take for experts to find the good, bad & the ugly of cannabis?
35pluschips is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 35pluschips For This Useful Post:
abba (19th June 2018), Akasya (19th June 2018), ted j (19th June 2018)
Old 19th June 2018, 13:55   #2 (permalink)

Thanked 8,301 Times in 3,483 Posts
juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cannabis oil

Quote:
Just to add. How many years does it take for experts to find the good, bad & the ugly of cannabis?
Probably until big pharma get on board, and even if they do if it becomes legal then many will just grow their own. Most likely tax/profit is the issue.
They wont want to spend £Ms to get it certified just for people growing it.
............. it's the people who count the votes."
juco is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to juco For This Useful Post:
shash (19th June 2018)
Old 19th June 2018, 13:57   #3 (permalink)
Kipper restorer

Thanked 17,207 Times in 7,407 Posts
mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute

When you consider that the biggest addiction problem at present it legal prescription opoids, that somewhat laughs at illegal non prescription Cannabis oil, what a strange society we live in.
mollag is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mollag For This Useful Post:
JanetClarke (20th June 2018), shash (19th June 2018)
Old 19th June 2018, 13:59   #4 (permalink)
The Carnwath Massive

Thanked 24,402 Times in 10,808 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/ne...cannabis-farm/

https://evolvepolitics.com/blatant-h...nment-licence/

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2018, 14:14   #5 (permalink)

Simon Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 10,237 Times in 4,949 Posts
ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute

There was a woman on the ITV news today who had spoken to Teresa May, who had promised her that her child would get a letter giving her permission to administer Cannabis oil
As she was telling the story and saying nothing had come of it, the broadcaster heard in her earpiece and relayed to the woman and the viewers that the home secretary had said he will talk to the woman and she will get the letter

ted j is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ted j For This Useful Post:
Akasya (19th June 2018)
Old 19th June 2018, 15:15   #6 (permalink)

Thanked 5,427 Times in 3,438 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

I know about five people who grow it, a few people who sell it & numerous people who use it.
There is no argument from me over legalisation or not, it doesn't bother me one way or another. I do think though apart from the medicinal side of it, those Committees that debate it are like the Mark Zuckerberg or Arron Banks Committees..........out of their depths.
Do they realise that cannabis deliveries to your door arrives quicker than an ordered Domino Pizza? Thats the real world.

Nope, no argument from me on it but the actual medical side of it surely must be pursued with all haste.
35pluschips is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2018, 08:40   #7 (permalink)

Thanked 24,481 Times in 13,004 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
JanetClarke (20th June 2018), shash (20th June 2018)
Old 20th June 2018, 09:23   #8 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 1,145 Times in 591 Posts
Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of Michael Hanley has much to be proud of

I had a tenant who was growing it, electrictric meter bypassed, house covered in fungus and stinking. Short version - tenant with broken bones and homeless, landlord several grand out of pocket. The Police weren't interested unless there was anything they could pin on the landlord.

There are two forms of the Cannabis plant, one is the marijuana and the other is the hemp plant. Oil derived from the latter contains all the medical benefits (CBD) without hardly any of the addictive and hallucinating effects of the former (THC). CBD is perfectly legal to use and is widely available.

As regards smoking the stuff, it stinks to the degree that, if legalised, it should be illegal to smoke it in any area outside of a nuclear bunker.
Michael Hanley is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Hanley For This Useful Post:
mollag (20th June 2018)
Old 20th June 2018, 09:43   #9 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 32,315 Times in 15,078 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs May , your husband invests in companies that grow , process and distribute cannabis products .

Steve
Akasya is online now send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
shash (20th June 2018)
Old 20th June 2018, 10:06   #10 (permalink)

Simon Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 10,237 Times in 4,949 Posts
ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Hanley View Post
I had a tenant who was growing it, electrictric meter bypassed, house covered in fungus and stinking. Short version - tenant with broken bones and homeless, landlord several grand out of pocket. The Police weren't interested unless there was anything they could pin on the landlord.

There are two forms of the Cannabis plant, one is the marijuana and the other is the hemp plant. Oil derived from the latter contains all the medical benefits (CBD) without hardly any of the addictive and hallucinating effects of the former (THC). CBD is perfectly legal to use and is widely available.

As regards smoking the stuff, it stinks to the degree that, if legalised, it should be illegal to smoke it in any area outside of a nuclear bunker.

I never did drugs , even when they were readily available, a good friend of mine overdosed when I was 16, so it never appealed .

I have however smelled pot smoke, we went once to Rowntrees in Manchester , got to the bottom of the stairs and when the door was opened , I nearly choked on the thick plume of sweet smelling smoke that wafted out , just couldn't get my breath and felt sick for a good half hour , so that reinforced my decision

ted j is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ted j For This Useful Post:
JanetClarke (20th June 2018), mollag (20th June 2018)

Tags
cannabis , oil