FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > The Meeting Place > News & Views

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st May 2019, 19:18   #11 (permalink)

Thanked 13,594 Times in 5,132 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am telling you I am innocent

Good riddance!

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
bickern is online now send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bickern For This Useful Post:
Akasya (1st May 2019), Hilsjw (2nd May 2019), IbrahimAbi (2nd May 2019), ted j (1st May 2019)
Old 6th June 2019, 12:59   #12 (permalink)

Thanked 7,918 Times in 3,308 Posts
juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute

And another corrupt ex politician:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...itics-48543313
juco is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juco For This Useful Post:
Akasya (6th June 2019), IbrahimAbi (6th June 2019)
Old 6th June 2019, 16:02   #13 (permalink)
Grey wisdom

Thanked 8,340 Times in 4,001 Posts
IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute

So put her in jail until she decides to give the police the passcode to the phone. She will soon change her mind. Heartless, stealing money from a foodbank.
Old 6th June 2019, 16:24   #14 (permalink)
The Carnwath Massive

Thanked 22,362 Times in 9,801 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juco View Post
To be fair, if she had been a Tory the money would have inadvertently fallen into her bag due to an accounting oversight.

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yalimart For This Useful Post:
Akasya (6th June 2019), enoch (6th June 2019)
Old 7th June 2019, 07:57   #15 (permalink)
The Carnwath Massive

yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see the people of Peterborough keep their faith in the Labour Party after the criminal activities of the previous MP and despite the Brexit Party being odds on to walk it, clearly their are bigger issues to address than Brexit, not discounting the importance of that of course, I also think that Trumps "NHS on the table" remarks have reminded people what we actually have to lose.

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yalimart For This Useful Post:
Akasya (7th June 2019), Camden (9th June 2019)
Old 9th June 2019, 14:02   #16 (permalink)

Thanked 10,773 Times in 4,323 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute

I've been reading so many accusations about the Labour Campaign & allegations in Peterborough of fraud, it's all over the net, twitter, facebook etc but, there's little or nothing being printed in the MSM?

It's obviously a contentious allegation & some of the reports were a bit strong for my taste & I wouldn't re-post them, but I came across this article earlier which pulls several facts & allegations together. If only a percentage of what is being claimed is true; national authorities must investigate as a matter of urgency, this can Not be left to 'local' agencies to investigate!

Truly shocking - One Person, One vote, Must be enforced.

"And then, of course, we arrive back at the recent by-election, in which Politicalite exclusively revealed that convicted vote-rigger Tariq Mahmood was ONCE AGAIN employed by the local Labour election team and by Lisa Forbes."

"Among those that stood out the most, was one resident who was furious that her daughter had – as she claimed – been ‘given cash’ to go and vote Labour.

“She’s never voted before in her life” the woman told us. “Then these scum sweet-talk her into taking a tenner to go down and vote. She’s 18. She didn’t get what she was doing. I’m angry with her, but I’m p*ssed off with the Labour boys who took advantage”."

"Another resident we spoke to alleged, with great conviction, that she had been ‘bullied’ into voting for Labour by a group of Labour men who mobbed her outside her local polling station.

Meanwhile, another Peterborian alleged that in the weeks running-up to the by-election, Tariq Mahmood asked her to apply for a postal vote and offered, in her words ‘to take it off my hands’ and ‘sort my vote out for me’."

"Other allegations that Politicalite investigated were a series of claims that postal workers had intentionally destroyed campaign literature from non-Labour candidates and parties rather than delivering them, and that some postmen had handed postal votes over to local Labour ‘officials’ before they could make it into the hands of their rightful owners."

"“I worked for the election team for a local authority” one person recently revealed on social media. “In Muslim areas the Elders collect the blank postal votes and the candidates team fill them in. They justify this as ‘helping’ because of high illiteracy in Pakistani and Bangladeshi families. I have witnessed this personally.”"

"THOUSANDS of postal votes are reported to have suspiciously gone to Lisa Forbes, in one of the highest postal vote turn-outs in recent years, and amidst a disappointingly low overall turnout at the polling stations."

"just last month – swore in its new mayor (a man previously convicted of fraud)"

https://www.politicalite.com/electio...as-really-won/

The historic allegations of "Fraud" can be verified, read more:

BBC NEWS | England | Cambridgeshire | Three jailed over rigged election

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...-mayor-1-99544

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...roup-1-7382085

Personal politics matter not when our Democracy is being abused & tax payers defrauded & cheated! Peterborough was signed up for the government trial of ID Voting until just before this election...... because it is one of the constituencies in England identified with a high-risk of electoral fraud.

The article states that all this information has been passed to the Electoral Commission, something to keep an eye on especially as MSM are more interested in reporting the Drug habits of some of our (sic) betters...…...
Old 9th June 2019, 18:56   #17 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 30,245 Times in 13,876 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

What do the police say to your allegations Tin ?

It has been stated unequivocally Mahmood was not employed or used in any way

Elvis did not get a night off from the chippy and did not vote for anyone

Steve

Last edited by Akasya; 9th June 2019 at 18:58..
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2019, 19:19   #18 (permalink)
The Carnwath Massive

We won, you lost, get over it.

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
Old 10th June 2019, 15:42   #19 (permalink)

Thanked 10,773 Times in 4,323 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasya View Post
What do the police say to your allegations Tin ?

It has been stated unequivocally Mahmood was not employed or used in any way Steve
"It has been stated unequivocally Mahmood was not employed or used in any way"

Do you have a link to substantiate this claim?

There are several photo's of Mahmood at the 'counting house', wearing a Labour Rosette, also several allegations of improper behaviour leading up to the vote. (see my previous post). Nobody can just walk into an official Count, they have to have an Official reason/right to be there!

No doubt the Tories will appreciate your tacit approval of their having a convicted benefit cheat representing them on the Council & in the position of Deputy Mayor Of Peterborough.

As stated; where there is suspected or alleged, lets say 'bad management', which leads to people being elected or appointed to prominent Public positions, this is cause for Everybody to have concern & party politics should Not play any part in in the outcome of investigations or punishment if found guilty.

Oh & by the by, they are not "my allegations'. The allegations are being made by various constituents in the area...… (see links in my previous post). No doubt some updates will be announced by the relevant authorities as & when.

I see in the news today that the electoral Commission are investigating Plymouth after concerns were raised about vote rigging there. Apparently some 3,000 students were signed up without their knowledge.

Last edited by tintagel; 10th June 2019 at 16:14..
tintagel is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2019, 18:41   #20 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 30,245 Times in 13,876 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-campaign.html

Labour branded the allegation ‘false and baseless’ yesterday, saying that he was ‘not involved in the running of Labour’s campaign in any way’.

Party sources also claimed it was ‘factually incorrect’ to claim Labour had won because of the Muslim vote, pointing out that Peterborough was ‘82.5 per cent white’.

Do you have a link proving he was hired by Labour...

At our local counts the public attend , if there is room and they conduct themselves properly .

You need to move to an area with better behaved electorate .

Steve

Last edited by Akasya; 10th June 2019 at 18:46..
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
Camden (10th June 2019)

Tags
innocent , telling