Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 7th October 2020, 16:29   #141 (permalink)

Thanked 7,229 Times in 3,635 Posts
Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Labour going forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpin View Post
So you're okay with Labour simply throwing money at problems to make it go away?

Even though the legal advice from Labours own legal people to Starmer, a former lawyer, was the opposite.

Mr McCluskey said his executive was angry about the decision "because they thought it was an absolute mistake and wrong to pay out huge sums of money to individuals who were suing the Labour Party based on the Panorama programme, when Labour's own legal people were saying that they would lose that case if it went to court.

"So we shouldn't have paid them anything."

I doubt whether your response will be able to stick to Labour issues.
I think I answered this already in #96 and in #100 which you seemed at the time to think was a useful post with a thanks ....

Last edited by Camden; 7th October 2020 at 16:31..
Camden is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2020, 17:10   #142 (permalink)
The Yorkshireman

Thanked 1,249 Times in 637 Posts
Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden View Post
I think I answered this already in #96 and in #100 which you seemed at the time to think was a useful post with a thanks ....
#100 admittedly.......and that was back at the beginning of August.

You might want to check your eyesight on #96......I see no thanks from me.

And I have to compliment you, you actually managed to reply without the usual 'but Tory ' line.
Camden (7th October 2020)
Old 7th October 2020, 17:19   #143 (permalink)

Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpin View Post
#100 admittedly.......and that was back at the beginning of August.

You might want to check your eyesight on #96......I see no thanks from me.

And I have to compliment you, you actually managed to reply without the usual 'but Tory ' line.
but Tory. Lol .... I didn't mean #96 but #100 was when you thanked me....the mistake must have been the shock of getting one Lol....
August, doesn't time fly and things change, now Stamer is more trusted than Boris by the electorate..

Last edited by Camden; 7th October 2020 at 17:24..
Old 7th October 2020, 19:45   #144 (permalink)

Thanked 6,966 Times in 4,245 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but Tory. Lol .... I didn't mean #96 but #100 was when you thanked me....the mistake must have been the shock of getting one Lol....
August, doesn't time fly and things change, now Stamer is more trusted than Boris by the electorate..

Starmer has yet to even face the electorate...............
Old 17th October 2020, 12:18   #145 (permalink)

Congratulations to the Labour Party in New Zealand and their progressive, feminist, pro Palestinian PM , Jacinda Ardern....

She came to the World stage, admired around the World for her firm Leadership stand, after the attack on a Mosque in Christchurch by the far right. Quickly putting a ban on Semiautomatics , even though upsetting many gun toting right wingers ...

She had a very inclusive approach after the massacre bringing all sections of NZ communities together with a very personal open hands on approach.

The NZ Labour Party under her leadership the Party has been strong advocates in ridding social inequality in NZ , giving help and support un the field of child poverty and trying to solve the NZ housing crisis

Her comfortable landslide victory re-election to power was I imagine helped in part due to the confidence of most New Zealanders in her handling of the Pandemic with her early aggressive action against Covid...... A stark difference from the inept mishandling from our own Boris Government...

P.S, I am glad the six man team led by Brexiteer/UKIP supporter Arron Banks dispatched to help NZ First Party had little effect and was swept aside in a Labour victory ....the last thing NZ needs is to be infected by these far right nationalists .....

Last edited by Camden; 17th October 2020 at 12:23..
Old 17th October 2020, 13:20   #146 (permalink)

35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congratulations to the Labour Party in New Zealand and their progressive, feminist, pro Palestinian PM , Jacinda Ardern....

She came to the World stage, admired around the World for her firm Leadership stand, after the attack on a Mosque in Christchurch by the far right. Quickly putting a ban on Semiautomatics , even though upsetting many gun toting right wingers ...

She had a very inclusive approach after the massacre bringing all sections of NZ communities together with a very personal open hands on approach.

The NZ Labour Party under her leadership the Party has been strong advocates in ridding social inequality in NZ , giving help and support un the field of child poverty and trying to solve the NZ housing crisis

Her comfortable landslide victory re-election to power was I imagine helped in part due to the confidence of most New Zealanders in her handling of the Pandemic with her early aggressive action against Covid...... A stark difference from the inept mishandling from our own Boris Government...

P.S, I am glad the six man team led by Brexiteer/UKIP supporter Arron Banks dispatched to help NZ First Party had little effect and was swept aside in a Labour victory ....the last thing NZ needs is to be infected by these far right nationalists .....
Come closer to home Camden, any resignations or sackings from Labours front bench in the last few days, I thought you being an activist you might have something to tell us all lol
Old 17th October 2020, 13:52   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post
Come closer to home Camden, any resignations or sackings from Labours front bench in the last few days, I thought you being an activist you might have something to tell us all lol
What's to tell ? Its called conviction politics sticking fundamental values whatsoever, to be admired Chips. ... Something you and the Tories obviously wouldn't understand, unless it was for personnel gain.

Especially Boris, who sells his cheap, never having stood by his convictions in his life even on Brexit , always flip flopping for his own personal ambition ....an ambition he is to inept to fulfill, as PM .
Old 17th October 2020, 14:03   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
What's to tell ? Its called conviction politics sticking fundamental values whatsoever, to be admired Chips. ... Something you and the Tories obviously wouldn't understand, unless it was for personnel gain.

Especially Boris, who sells his cheap, never having stood by his convictions in his life even on Brexit , always flip flopping for his own personal ambition ....an ambition he is to inept to fulfill, as PM .
Isnít this about Labour going forward and not Boris?
I was just pointing out that you had to highlight Labour on the other side of the world & not here in the UK?
Corbyn and his crew are still lurking lol
Old 17th October 2020, 14:43   #149 (permalink)

Bit of a non-story then.....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...s-vote-against
alva5763 (17th October 2020), Tenpin (17th October 2020)
Old 17th October 2020, 23:06   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post
The Express Comic

Tags
forward , labour