Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 29th October 2020, 13:36   #181 (permalink)

Thanked 7,235 Times in 4,417 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Labour going forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 429nufc View Post
There are some that will never be satisfied, presumably they're the ones crying out for the Report until it came out different to what they wanted?
I’ve probably met & dealt with many Jewish people in my life but I’ve only actually know two. I’ve heard plenty of the Jewish jokes but never heard outright hate for the people.....there’s probably a thriving Jewish community in Birmingham but I’ve no idea where it is.
429nufc (29th October 2020)
Old 29th October 2020, 13:41   #182 (permalink)
The Yorkshireman

Thanked 1,427 Times in 723 Posts
Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of Tenpin has much to be proud of

HOME 'SCAM' Labour MP and Jeremy Corbyn ally charged with housing fraud over council flat

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/130483...ng-fraud-flat/

Extract:
A LABOUR MP and close Jeremy Corbyn ally has been charged with housing fraud.

Apsana Begum, 30, entered Parliament at last December’s general election with a giant 28,904 majority in East London’s Poplar and Limehouse.
But she has been accused of three offences relating to how she was given her council flat.

She is due before magistrates on December 10.

And...
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4573373.html

Extract:
Labour MP Apsana Begum vows to 'vigorously' fight housing fraud charges after £300k council flat claim.

It is said she failed to tell the council that she had made a previous application for housing in July 2011, and also concealed that she was “no longer living in overcrowded conditions” at a Poplar address, according to the charges.
35pluschips (29th October 2020), alva5763 (29th October 2020), tintagel (29th October 2020)
Old 29th October 2020, 13:44   #183 (permalink)

Thanked 8,002 Times in 4,008 Posts
Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

I was happy the report is finally out to get it over with. so the Labour Party can go forward .... and glad its was decided once evidence shown it wont
be going any further to equality commission..

Starmer may have been right in tactic not taking a winnable case to court to stop further use of anti Semitism by the Right wing Press to mar his new Leadership in having to counter time consuming attacks

But this report has also vindicated the General Secretary of Unite and his claim of winnable case ... As the report shows it was in fact a factional fight, with one faction from the Friends of Israel using Anti Semitism claims to try to oust a Leader and his team who was not to their own personal preference being Pro Palestine...

So as said was a winnable case,, so an undeserved apology and cash was given and taken by these exLabour members etc from their own Labour members membership fees and the fighting fund Shame on them ..

So the Braying Jackals of the hypocritical Right ( having their own of Islamophobia problems in Party ) will have their few days of howling and diversion from the Boris's Inept Govt in PMQ's ..... and then it will fade and die ...

Article from Sky ..on the report

An extensive internal investigation into the way Labour handled antisemitism complaints will not be submitted to the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

The 860-page report, seen by Sky News, concluded factional hostility towards Jeremy Corbyn amongst former senior officials contributed to "a litany of mistakes" that hindered the effective handling of the issue.

The investigation, which was completed in the last month of Jeremy Corbyn's leadership, claims to have found "no evidence" of antisemitism complaints being treated differently to other forms of complaint, or of current or former staff being "motivated by antisemitic intent".

Instead, the report concludes there was a lack of "robust processes, systems, training, education and effective line management" and found "abundant evidence of a hyper-factional atmosphere prevailing in Party HQ" towards Mr Corbyn which "affected the expeditious and resolute handling of disciplinary complaints".

https://news.sky.com/story/labour-an...ssion-11972071

Last edited by Camden; 29th October 2020 at 14:56..
Camden is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Akasya (29th October 2020)
Old 29th October 2020, 13:57   #184 (permalink)

35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden View Post
I was happy the report is finally out to get it over with. so the Labour Party can go forward .... and glad its was decided once evidence shown it wont
be going any further to equality commission..

Starmer may have been right in tactic not taking a winnable case to court to stop further use of anti Semitism by the Right wing Press to mar his new Leadership in having to counter time consuming attacks

But this report has also vindicated the General Secretary of Unite and his claim of winnable case ... As the report shows it was in fact a factional fight, with one faction from the Friends of Israel using Anti Semitism claims to try to oust a Leader and his team who was not to their own personal preference being Pro Palestine...

So as said was a winnable case,, so an undeserved apology and cash was given and taken by these exLabour members etc from their own Labour members membership fees and the fighting fund Shame on them ..

So the Braying Jackals of the hypocritical Right ( having their own of Islamophobia problems in Party ) will have their few days of howling and diversion from the Boris's Inept Govt in PMQ's ..... and then it will fade and die ...

Article from Sky on the report..

An extensive internal investigation into the way Labour handled antisemitism complaints will not be submitted to the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

The 860-page report, seen by Sky News, concluded factional hostility towards Jeremy Corbyn amongst former senior officials contributed to "a litany of mistakes" that hindered the effective handling of the issue.

The investigation, which was completed in the last month of Jeremy Corbyn's leadership, claims to have found "no evidence" of antisemitism complaints being treated differently to other forms of complaint, or of current or former staff being "motivated by antisemitic intent".

Instead, the report concludes there was a lack of "robust processes, systems, training, education and effective line management" and found "abundant evidence of a hyper-factional atmosphere prevailing in Party HQ" towards Mr Corbyn which "affected the expeditious and resolute handling of disciplinary complaints".

https://news.sky.com/story/labour-an...ssion-11972071
“The braying jackals of the Right”? The complaints originated from inside the Labour Party itself Camden or were they themselves on the Right?
alva5763 (29th October 2020)
Old 29th October 2020, 14:02   #185 (permalink)

Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute Camden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpin View Post
HOME 'SCAM' Labour MP and Jeremy Corbyn ally charged with housing fraud over council flat

Extract:

Apsana Begum, 30, entered Parliament at last December’s general election with a giant 28,904 majority in East London’s Poplar and Limehouse.
But she has been accused of three offences relating to how she was given her council flat.

And...

Extract:
Labour MP Apsana Begum vows to 'vigorously' fight housing fraud charges after £300k council flat claim.

It is said she failed to tell the council that she had made a previous application for housing in July 2011, and also concealed that she was “no longer living in overcrowded conditions” at a Poplar address, according to the charges.
Typical Sun and George Osborne led Standard ...

When is friendship with someone, imply guilt by association ? especially when that person hasn't even been tried for a crime .... what happened to innocent until proven guilty ....Or are we now taking the Lead of the present PM Boris ...were its ok not to respect the Law ?? even International Law ???

Then the SUN has history of blame, even to dead victims with no evidence as the (Hillsborough disaster showed )
Old 29th October 2020, 14:10   #186 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpin View Post

Extract:

And...

Extract:

What is it about women with the name “Begum” lol
Old 29th October 2020, 14:12   #187 (permalink)

Oh dear, Corbyn suspended and the whip removed.
alva5763 (29th October 2020), christella (29th October 2020)
Old 29th October 2020, 14:15   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post
“The braying jackals of the Right”? The complaints originated from inside the Labour Party itself Camden or were they themselves on the Right?
The Complaint to the EHCR was made by Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) which argued that the Labour party was not compliant with equalities law. And why I am glad this has been denied by this EHCR report as per the Sky article..and wont be taken to EC ....

Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) is a London-based, militant Zionist

The CAA is chaired by Gideon Falter, who is also a board member of the Jewish National Fund which has a long history of supporting ethnic cleansing in Palestine.

The aim of the CAA is to paint Palestine solidarity campaigning and opposition to Zionism as antisemitic.

Its preferred McCarthyite tactic appears to be to target left-wing political activists, Corbyn supporters and journalists who are critical of Israel by
abusing and smearing them with unsubstantiated allegations.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Campaign...t_Antisemitism
The Following User Says Thank You to Camden For This Useful Post:
Akasya (29th October 2020)
Old 29th October 2020, 14:38   #189 (permalink)

Thanked 1,715 Times in 820 Posts
429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future 429nufc has a brilliant future

For the sake of clarity can you tell me is there actually an article authorised by Sky or are you referring to an internal Labour Party article quoted by Sky?

Not the same thing at all

Not everyone who despises Corbyn is a right winger I think he's a liability I'm left wing As leader of the party he is responsible for this debacle

Last edited by 429nufc; 29th October 2020 at 14:41.. Reason: Typo
429nufc is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 429nufc For This Useful Post:
35pluschips (29th October 2020)
Old 29th October 2020, 14:41   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden View Post
The Complaint to the EHCR was made by Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) which argued that the Labour party was not compliant with equalities law. And why I am glad this has been denied by this EHCR report as per the Sky article..and wont be taken to EC ....

Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) is a London-based, militant Zionist

The CAA is chaired by Gideon Falter, who is also a board member of the Jewish National Fund which has a long history of supporting ethnic cleansing in Palestine.

The aim of the CAA is to paint Palestine solidarity campaigning and opposition to Zionism as antisemitic.

Its preferred McCarthyite tactic appears to be to target left-wing political activists, Corbyn supporters and journalists who are critical of Israel by
abusing and smearing them with unsubstantiated allegations.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Campaign...t_Antisemitism
So what is it you’re defending, Corbyn?

Tags
forward , labour