Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 8th October 2011, 16:33   #11 (permalink)

Thanked 1,878 Times in 771 Posts
maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute maggie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi Everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeela View Post
Hi Maggie,

I wonder if you have heard of ADH Homes? (altinkum dream homes). They are currently
building the Akbuk Mansions Development on the hillside.

Thanks Phil
I am sorry but I have not heard of that Complex myself but I have heard of ADH homes.

Hugs Maggie xx
Old 8th October 2011, 17:37   #12 (permalink)

Thanked 1,497 Times in 738 Posts
christella has much to be proud of christella has much to be proud of christella has much to be proud of christella has much to be proud of christella has much to be proud of christella has much to be proud of christella has much to be proud of christella has much to be proud of christella has much to be proud of christella has much to be proud of

if you buy up on the hillside its a must for car try my turkish homes for commission free at olive gardens
christella is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2011, 18:09   #13 (permalink)

Harrynjulia is on a distinguished road

Hello,
We have an apartment on Olive Gardens and absolutely love it. We bought through Edna and Mahir of ADH (Altinkum Dream Homes) and cannot recommend them highly enough, their help and advice continues long after the purchase has been completed. We received both our tapu and habitation certificate without any problems - a major consideration when buying in Turkey.
I hope you enjoy your property hunting trip as much as we did.
Julia
Harrynjulia is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2011, 18:22   #14 (permalink)

Zeela is on a distinguished road

Hi Julia,

Thanks, we are dealing with Edna over the phone and will be meeting her and her husband when we come over. We do realise that buying one on the hillside will be a long walk, but we prefer having a spectacular view of the bay. I think unless you buy a top floor duplex at Olive Gardens, the view would be restricted?

Phil
Zeela is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2011, 19:29   #15 (permalink)

Harrynjulia is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Hi Everyone!!

Hi,
We do have a sea view from our roof terrace but would agree with you that for the most spectacular sea views (and they are spectacular!) property on the hillside is desirable. I've not seen the apartments that you're going to look at but have seen some of the villas that ADH have built and they are lovely - would love one myself someday!
Julia
Harrynjulia is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2011, 22:17   #16 (permalink)

Thanked 1,980 Times in 921 Posts
culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeela View Post
Hi Maggie,

I wonder if you have heard of ADH Homes? (altinkum dream homes). They are currently
building the Akbuk Mansions Development on the hillside.

Thanks Phil
Hi Zeela,
ADH, yes I bought from them 2 years ago this coming November. And to be honest with you I was terrified of the whole process, in case I had made a bad choice of Emlak. But thankfully my fears were unfounded. Mahir, Edna, Steven and the rest of the team could not have been more helpful and upfront about each stage of the purchase. I received copies of each payment, copy of my military application-which I have since come to believe is a very important piece of paper, as you know for certain that it has been applied for.
I received my military clearance at the end of the following March and within days, I had my Tapu. I do not have my Habitation certificate yet, as the second phase of the development is still nearing completion.
I have also been connected to my own electricity meter, with no fuss at all. Just a quick visit to the Electrical Engineering Company and Aydem to sign the papers.
So based on my own experience, I would say yes, they are one of the good ones.
I don't know anything about the Akbuk Mansions or the builders, so I cannot give you any feedback there.
May I wish you the very best of luck in your search for a property.

Mary.
culturevulture is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2011, 22:42   #17 (permalink)
Life is so precious

Thanked 22,150 Times in 10,008 Posts
Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Zeela, and a warm welcome from me. You as a new member, must already be overjoyed and take comfort in all the positive posters so far on here. It sounds like you are going to enjoy your trip and wish you all the best in your buying process, if that is what you decide to do, you cannot ask enough questions about purchasing, and never be afraid to do so, there are so many here that can and will help you.

We bought off plan but not in your area, we too had scary thoughts but thankfully we have had a very straight forward run and have our Tapu etc. Enjoy your journey.
Old 9th October 2011, 20:25   #18 (permalink)

margaret has a spectacular aura about margaret has a spectacular aura about margaret has a spectacular aura about

Hello and welcome Phil and Rosalind to the Forum. Good luck with your new adventure and let us know how it progresses.
margaret is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2011, 12:10   #19 (permalink)

I hear agents talking about buses picking people up from hillside apartments on a regular basis, to take them into Akbuk. Is this true, and can anyone tell me if they also take you back to your apartment?

Cheers
Phil
Old 29th May 2013, 12:06   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie View Post
Hi I live in Akbuk can I be of any help to you at all??
Hugs Maggie xx
Hi Maggie
We spoke to you away back in 2011 when we were coming out to Akbuk to view the apartments at Turquoise Court.
Well we went ahead with buying the property and so far very happy with it,things went as smooth as expected and no major hick-ups until now! Having organised family to go out to our apartment we were horrified to find out that the council..."".or so way have been told" have withdrawn all complex minibus services as apparently the taxi drivers have been complaining about not making any money because of the mini bus service .We don't know if any one else is aware of this yet or not as we are early into the season and holiday makers and owners are just starting to make there way to Turkey now.
However we are wondering if this is legal as we bought this property which is up on the hilltop which included this transport asset and of course is included in our maintenance fee. Sorry we didn't have time to meet you on our last visit but hope we can meet up with you Maggie and the other guys we have been chatting to on our next visit.
Rosalind and Phil
xx