Classified Ads
  Egyptian Living Forum
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
Old 4th November 2010, 13:16   #1 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Plops Champion!
Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,022 Posts
bobthenob has disabled reputation
Doggy Kindness

Just wondered how far one goes treating their animals.
I am a real sucker when it comes to the animals.
I always make sure the dogs are fed first before our main meal..This is due to mainly to sit down in peace so l can enjoy my dinner while watching the box
Fact..But l always have these pathetic looking faces staring at me while l’m eating.ln the end l just give in and hand them some of my dinner,which is mainly the best part.

When it comes to going to bed the dog takes up most of the room and pushes me at the edge of the bed.Because l am a softy l let the dog have all the room.
Fact..The dog is sound asleep snoring while l am on the floor on a make shift bed

There are many dog hairs on the furniture and tried to wear clothing that will blend in with the hairs.
Fact..l give the dog the freedom of the house dispersing all the hairs everywhere.This keeps me out of trouble by spending most of my time vacuuming and brushing the hairs away.The dog has decided not to help in clearing up his hairs

You have that funny feeling someone is watching you from the side of you and turn to find the dog eyeing you with a big sloppy kiss for saying thank you for leaving the fridge open.
Fact.the dog knew he was in trouble and played on my emotions which usually works

When one cannot find their mobile while searching around for it.The dog is just sitting back in a layed back fashion amusing himself with thoughts in his mind thinking how long will it take before he realizes l have buried it under the cushion sofa.
Fact..the dog is telling you to get off the phone and take me out for a walk

I always think when people tell me l am going to the dogs is a compliment.
Fact..the dogs come to me,because they know l am a real sucker when they see one.

Last edited by bobthenob; 4th November 2010 at 16:51..
bobthenob is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bobthenob For This Useful Post:
Angela Stansfield (4th November 2010), davethebus (4th November 2010), itstime (4th November 2010), janA (4th November 2010), maggie (5th November 2010), Modgirl (4th November 2010), Moggycat (4th November 2010), nanamo (4th November 2010), Sunny Seasider (4th November 2010)
Old 4th November 2010, 13:25   #2 (permalink)

paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of
Re: Doggy Kindness

How true

Sue

A Dog Is For Life Not Just For Christmas
paddington bear is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paddington bear For This Useful Post:
bobthenob (4th November 2010)
Old 4th November 2010, 13:28   #3 (permalink)
Efendi

garrym is a glorious beacon of light garrym is a glorious beacon of light garrym is a glorious beacon of light garrym is a glorious beacon of light garrym is a glorious beacon of light

Sadly none of my dogs are with us anymore. However, as an example, my last dog Blue was a rescue racing greyhound (the biggest greyhound ever seen). He had his own huge bedroom with brass double bed, a bed in the dinning room and another in the living room..... but he slept in my room at night.

He used to sleep in my bed when I first got him but he would race at night apparently regarding my body as the ground. What with his and my long legs niether of us got any sleep, so by muyual consent he slept on a bed on the floor.

Strange fact: Blue knew when I was returning to England and would start going crazy the moment I actually stepped onto a home bound airaplane (tested several times).
garrym is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garrym For This Useful Post:
Old 4th November 2010, 15:17   #4 (permalink)
Life is so precious

Thanked 22,304 Times in 10,036 Posts
Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, so true Bob. I want to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am, lol.

On a serious note our dog (a Lancashire Heeler) Monty has never begged whilst we are eating, from when he was a puppy I never gave him anything from the dinner table, that's not to say he does not get any leftovers, I just give it to Monty afterwards whilst clearing up.

Yes, he has all his favourite places, and does have a habit of hiding food that he doesn't want immediately so I have to be extra vigilant with him, lol. He has never eaten his meal all in one go, has his dry biscuits out 24/7 and just eats little and often, lol.
Old 4th November 2010, 16:32   #5 (permalink)

Janeavsallar is just really nice Janeavsallar is just really nice Janeavsallar is just really nice Janeavsallar is just really nice Janeavsallar is just really nice

I read a long time ago that you should always feed yourself and family first never the dog as in doggy world who ever get fed first is the leader of the pack (the big boss)

But I guess from your post Bob they already know they are top dog lol.

Jane
Janeavsallar is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janeavsallar For This Useful Post:
bobthenob (4th November 2010), mollag (4th November 2010), Sunny Seasider (4th November 2010)
Old 4th November 2010, 16:38   #6 (permalink)
Living in Gumusluk

karios is a splendid one to behold karios is a splendid one to behold karios is a splendid one to behold karios is a splendid one to behold karios is a splendid one to behold karios is a splendid one to behold karios is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenob View Post
Just wondered how far one goes treating their animals.
I am a real sucker when it comes to the animals.I always make sure the dogs are fed first before our main meal..This is due to mainly to sit down in peace so l can enjoy my dinner while watching the box
Fact..But l always have these pathetic looking faces staring at me while lím eating.ln the end l just give in and hand them some of my dinner,which is mainly the best part.
When it comes to going to bed the dog takes up most of the room and pushes me at the edge of the bed.Because l am softy l let the dog have all the room.
Fact..The dog is sound asleep snoring while l am on the floor on a make shift bed
There are many dog hairs on the furniture and tried to wear clothing that will blend in with the hairs.
Fact..l give the dog the freedom of the house dispersing all the hairs everywhere.This keeps me out of trouble by spending most of my time vacuuming and brushing the hairs away.The dog has decided not to help in clearing up his hairs
You have that funny feeling someone is watching you from the side of you and turn to find the dog eying you with a big sloppy kiss for saying thank you for leaving the fridge open.
Fact.the dog knew he was in trouble and played on my emotions which usually works
When one cannot find their mobile while searching around for it.The dog is just amusing himself with thoughts in his mind thinking how long would it take before he realizes l have buried under the cushion sofa.
Fact..the dog is telling you to get off the phone and take me out for a walk

I always think when people tell l am going to the dogs is a compliment.
Fact..the dogs come to me,because they know a real sucker when they see one.
Bob, normally people who do and think as you do are very kind and trusting people, so im sure all animals thank you as we all do.
karios is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karios For This Useful Post:
bobthenob (4th November 2010), maggie (5th November 2010), Sunny Seasider (4th November 2010)
Old 4th November 2010, 17:07   #7 (permalink)
Am I pretty ?

Thanked 31,451 Times in 15,572 Posts
Yalides has disabled reputation

Fed the cats at Keyf restaurant this afternoon. Got told off by a Turk. Guess what my response was.....
Old 4th November 2010, 17:11   #8 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Plops Champion!
Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,022 Posts
bobthenob has disabled reputation

Quote:
Fed the cats at Keyf restaurant this afternoon. Got told off by a Turk. Guess what my response was
"OK" now.Give me a second to think about this one..don't tell me now.ERMMMM.
Leave my pussy alone

Last edited by bobthenob; 4th November 2010 at 17:16..
bobthenob is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobthenob For This Useful Post:
maggie (5th November 2010), Yalides (5th November 2010)
Old 4th November 2010, 17:48   #9 (permalink)

Thanked 10,642 Times in 4,233 Posts
mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute mollag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeavsallar View Post
I read a long time ago that you should always feed yourself and family first never the dog as in doggy world who ever get fed first is the leader of the pack (the big boss)

But I guess from your post Bob they already know they are top dog lol.

Jane
So true Jane, i loved Barbara Woodhouse and watch all the dog whisperer, they have both enlightened me.
Surprisingly i like dogs, i have hunted with dogs and trained dogs to the gun [german pointers], all were family dogs also, a well trained dog is a delight.
An untrained one on the other hand---welll, i need say no more.
mollag is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mollag For This Useful Post:
Sunny Seasider (4th November 2010)
Old 4th November 2010, 18:08   #10 (permalink)
Am I pretty ?

Thanked 31,451 Times in 15,572 Posts
Yalides has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenob View Post
"OK" now.Give me a second to think about this one..don't tell me now.ERMMMM.
Leave my pussy alone
Something like that Bob.....

Tags
doggy , kindness