Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 19th October 2008, 13:03   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member Has-Been

Thanked 7,357 Times in 2,718 Posts
immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute
Phone Bills by email

This may have been covered and I missed it. Turk Telecom are allowing you to register for bills to be sent to you by email. Fethiye Times have done a page on how to register. As an incentive they give free calls to those who get the bills this way.
Go to Fethiye Times site for step-by-step guide:

http://www.fethiyetimes.org.uk/cms/i...1584&Itemid=58

Ian
immac is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 19th October 2008, 14:05   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 21,098 Times in 7,183 Posts
shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute shirleyanntr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phone Bills by email

thats very good....İve filled it in and sent it
i already get my digiturk by email.

i saw a programme about an even newer Reader thats been made thats as light as paper and you can read newspapers on it etc...the amount of paper thats used everyday around the world for just for daily news is unbelievable
Old 19th October 2008, 14:53   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member Has-Been

immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute

Shirley, while it will not be a problem for you, others should be ready for the confirmation phone call, which is the final stage for email bill registration. When you click the link on the email, that will prompt TT to phone you to check that you want to proceed.
On the Fethiye Times site it says this will be an English speaking operator - it isn't.
I knew what she was talking about, but it taxed my Turkish beyond its limit. So I just kept saying "Evet!" - I think I fooled her into believing I knew what I was doing. Either that or she thinks she was talking to the biggest idiot in Turkey.
So, if in doubt the response is "Evet...Evet...Evet!"
Ian
immac is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2008, 20:26   #4 (permalink)

apollo too is a splendid one to behold apollo too is a splendid one to behold apollo too is a splendid one to behold apollo too is a splendid one to behold apollo too is a splendid one to behold apollo too is a splendid one to behold apollo too is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Phone Bills by email

I hope they do not give up after one attempt at phoning. I applied on Saturday but we are going away for a day or two.

I will probably have to re-apply next week.
Old 20th October 2008, 02:03   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member Has-Been

I think that if you put your mobile number they will call that.

The benefit of this registration is that I might now get bills; with the postal service in Fethiye getting bills through is hit and miss. The free calls incentive is good too, of course.

Ian
Old 20th October 2008, 06:34   #6 (permalink)
Bolton Born and Bred

sandpearse is just really nice sandpearse is just really nice sandpearse is just really nice sandpearse is just really nice

Ian,
I did exactly the same as you! I applied yesterday, and within 2 minutes I got a phone call. I did tell her I was English, and could she speak slowly, which she did,but like you, I just kept saying 'evet,evet,evet', and it seemed to work!
sandra
sandpearse is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2008, 07:25   #7 (permalink)

keny will become famous soon enough

Hello Ian,
I've just completed online registration of my phone line.Do you know if it is possible to do the same for my internet account?Thanks for the information.
Ken.
keny is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2008, 08:02   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member Has-Been

Quote:
Originally Posted by keny
I've just completed online registration of my phone line.Do you know if it is possible to do the same for my internet account?
In any other country you might assume that registering for your phone bill would automatically include related accounts, such as Internet, but it is not guaranteed and the TT web site does not explain in any detail.
Ian
Old 20th October 2008, 13:08   #9 (permalink)

KatieinBodrum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleyanntr
thats very good....İve filled it in and sent it
i already get my digiturk by email.
Hi Shirley,
I am just getting my digiturk installed (man on roof as I type!), and wondering how you set up email billing? Have hopefully set up the phone line to be emailed but would be handy if I can do same for TV. Off to bank this afternoon to try to set up direct debits - fingers crossed!
Thanks
KatieinBodrum is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2008, 19:37   #10 (permalink)
I've cliqued

Thanked 3,536 Times in 1,766 Posts
Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know what I did wrong(?), but after pressing "gonder" I got this message:

Değerli müşterimiz,
Web sitemiz üzerinden yapmış olduğunuz e-fatura talebine ilişkin başvurunuz tarafımıza ulaşmıştır. E-fatura başvurunuzun teyit edilmesi, kimlik bilgilerinizin ve e-posta adresinizin doğrulanması için başvuru formunda belirttiğiniz saat dilimleri içerisinde geri aranacaksınız. İletişim numarası olarak başvuru formunda e-fatura geçiş için talep ettiğiniz Türk Telekom telefon numaranız kullanılacaktır. Geri arandığınız sırada size ait ya da yetkilisi olduğunuz şirkete ait en fazla 50 Türk Telekom telefon hattınızı e-faturaya geçirebileceksiniz. 50 ve üzeri Türk Telekom telefon hattı olan müşterilerimiz için çok yakında sizlere özel bir e-fatura uygulaması ile hizmetinizde olacağız.

Başvurunuzun, geri arama sırasında kimlik bilgilerinizi ve e-posta adresinizi doğru olarak iletebilmeniz halinde geçerli olacağını bildirir, saygılar sunarız.

Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş.

Tags
bills , email , phone