Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 30th September 2017, 05:20   #11 (permalink)
Grey wisdom

Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,287 Posts
IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tt net

Halfway through the month? What planet is this? When you open the site (https://hiztesti.turktelekom.com.tr/) the warning comes up, click 'evet' then when the blue box opens ckick on 'Teste Başla', it should then start. Gook luck. I do think the issue is that you finished your 'quota'. The PTT will tell you that limitsiz does mean unlimited but their fair usage policy drops your speed after you have finished your quota. If you call their customer service they can up your quota for you it is only a few lira extra per month.
Old 30th September 2017, 10:19   #12 (permalink)

paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of paddington bear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbrahimAbi View Post
Halfway through the month? What planet is this? When you open the site (https://hiztesti.turktelekom.com.tr/) the warning comes up, click 'evet' then when the blue box opens ckick on 'Teste Başla', it should then start. Gook luck. I do think the issue is that you finished your 'quota'. The PTT will tell you that limitsiz does mean unlimited but their fair usage policy drops your speed after you have finished your quota. If you call their customer service they can up your quota for you it is only a few lira extra per month.

No way have I finished my quota.

A Dog Is For Life Not Just For Christmas
paddington bear is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 02:51   #13 (permalink)
stuart

stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of

Try turning your internet off when you go out for the day or overnight, for some reason it seems to reboot its self. was advised to for this by ttnet office
stuart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stuart For This Useful Post:
A89 (1st October 2017)
Old 1st October 2017, 02:53   #14 (permalink)
stuart

stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of stuart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by immac View Post
35Mbps in Fethiye this morning. But over the last few days I have noticed the line dropping for a few seconds at a time.

Ian
Are you on fibre optic connection, I have been trying to get it from the main office in fethiye but they seem very reluctant to give me the package
stuart is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 04:15   #15 (permalink)
A89

Thanked 2,053 Times in 914 Posts
A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute A89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart View Post
Try turning your internet off when you go out for the day or overnight, for some reason it seems to reboot its self. was advised to for this by ttnet office
Years ago when I fırst had problems with speed here TTNET kept telling me this. I thought ıt was a load of rubbish as I never had to do that in UK but tried it and it definitely does work. I now switch mine off when I go to bed and back on when I wake up. Sometimes during the day (at least several times a week) when the speed randomly slows I restart the router again. 99% of the time this sorts it.

alison
A89 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to A89 For This Useful Post:
stuart (1st October 2017)
Old 1st October 2017, 05:23   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member Has-Been

Thanked 7,752 Times in 2,873 Posts
immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart View Post
Are you on fibre optic connection, I have been trying to get it from the main office in fethiye but they seem very reluctant to give me the package
Hipernet: next best thing if you can´t have Fibernet. Speeds (for me) up to 55Mbps, but normally around 36Mbps. Also haggle over monthly limit; I managed to get a 200Gb allowance for no extra cost (don´t believe the "no limit" guff they give you - not true and covered by their "fair usage" clause).

Ian

Last edited by immac; 1st October 2017 at 05:26..
immac is online now send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to immac For This Useful Post:
stuart (1st October 2017)
Old 1st October 2017, 06:43   #17 (permalink)
SimpleIPTV Provider

sgreat has a spectacular aura about sgreat has a spectacular aura about sgreat has a spectacular aura about

I would reboot your router, see if that helps...
If not, log into your router and check your line attenuation.... Downstream should be arround 50 or so, the lower the better... Many of my neighbours were having speed and disconnect issues, and in all cases it was due to poor line attenuation..

Steve
Akasya (1st October 2017)
Old 1st October 2017, 08:11   #18 (permalink)
McB

McB will become famous soon enough

I had to stop using it- too many little virus bugs into my browsers and computer for them if you read websites that are on their black list- and then the hassles of re-arranging everything back to normal so I can use my own omputer the way I want again... unfortunately most of the websites that are carrying bonafide information about important issues relevant to Turkey are on their black list ... in the end the snooping just gave me the creeps and I had to get shod of it... now I make sure not even to log into a wi-fi connection that uses them as an IP
McB is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 13:41   #19 (permalink)
SimpleIPTV Provider

sgreat has a spectacular aura about sgreat has a spectacular aura about sgreat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by McB View Post
I had to stop using it- too many little virus bugs into my browsers and computer for them if you read websites that are on their black list- and then the hassles of re-arranging everything back to normal so I can use my own omputer the way I want again... unfortunately most of the websites that are carrying bonafide information about important issues relevant to Turkey are on their black list ... in the end the snooping just gave me the creeps and I had to get shod of it... now I make sure not even to log into a wi-fi connection that uses them as an IP
This is pretty much the a same for all Turkish Internet providers....
Internet Censorship In Turkey

Censorship in Turkey is now worse than even China...

So it's not unique to TTnet.... VPN's and Proxies will get round much of it!!
Old 4th November 2017, 20:40   #20 (permalink)
Getting warmed up

Sextronic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by McB View Post
I had to stop using it- too many little virus bugs into my browsers and computer for them
The personal security/virus bugs/etc is totally unrelated to what provider you actually use. Actually, regular providers just carry the information to the customer, its up to you in what way to treat it. Try changing the browser, maybe the antivirus also.
Speaking of the actual duties of TTNET, they are sluggish, indeed. But they do their job: responded to a letter with not a single turkish word, aside from merhaba. It took them 4 days to come and fix the ADSL line instead of 48 hours mentioned in my contract, but they did it.
Next task is fixing the network speed, i rarely get 16 mbps for my 73 TL tariff, usually getting half of that.

Tags
net