Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 5th May 2013, 09:55   #11 (permalink)

Thanked 13,726 Times in 5,204 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to stop advertısıng popups grrrrrr

This is a free all in one that might also help you.

Advanced SystemCare 6 Free

Does more than just cleaning

The real performance booster for your Registry, system, and Internet

Optimizes, cleans, and fixes all kinds of PC problems with just 1 click

Detects and removes spyware and adware

Trusted by 150 million users worldwide

Advanced SystemCare Free 6/5/4/3 Download Review for Windows XP/Vista/7 - IObit

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 12:48   #12 (permalink)
Non Active Member

jackfatih has a spectacular aura about jackfatih has a spectacular aura about

Well folks ıve trıed the ad block although ıt found 2 trackıng cookıes ıt has stıll not stopped the problem ı have also ran malewarebyte several tımes. I have a subscrıptıon for fıx cleaner and thıs to has not solved ıt grrrrr.

now ı wıll try all other optıons that have been suggested one by one to elımınate ı wıll keep you posted as hopefully ıt wıll help others wıth the same problem. Just for your ınformatıon ı never had thıs problem untıl ı downloaded fılm on grrrrr my blımmın for for wantıng to watch uk tv
jackfatih is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 13:05   #13 (permalink)

Thanked 1,805 Times in 809 Posts
Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future

Jack.
What is the page you are being taken to instead of your usual home page.
Copy & Paste it from the address bar but change the . to dot so it doesn't create a link from the forum.

And what browser are you using, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox?

If your operating system is in Turkish checking the simplest things can be tough.
Old 5th May 2013, 13:22   #14 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbuk Rob View Post
Jack.
What is the page you are being taken to instead of your usual home page.
Copy & Paste it from the address bar but change the . to dot so it doesn't create a link from the forum.

And what browser are you using, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox?

If your operating system is in Turkish checking the simplest things can be tough.
hı the page ı beıng sent to all the tıme ıs thıs

portaldosites.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=cor&from=cor&uid=ST950032 5AS_6VE0RK8KXXXX6VE0RK8K&ts=1367475470

ıt tells me to unınstall by followıng steps ın the top bar menü ı do thıs to delete and apply but ıt stıll appears. Lıke you saıd my problem ıs ı cannot follow the settıngs at all because ıt ıs all ın Turkısh ı cannot even fınd the control panel.
the browser ı was usıng was google

Last edited by bickern; 5th May 2013 at 13:40.. Reason: removed live link
Old 5th May 2013, 13:33   #15 (permalink)

Thanked 1,805 Times in 809 Posts
Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future Akbuk Rob has a brilliant future

This is a very quick reply because I have to be somewhere.
This is an infection see this page Remove PortaldoSites.com, removal instructions

I haven't had the chance to read through it myself.
Old 5th May 2013, 13:39   #16 (permalink)

Thanked 13,726 Times in 5,204 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute

The infection is not from Filmon but may be from some other video sharing site.

A very handy tool I use always is Scotty the watchdog from winpatrol, just use the free version for non-commercial use.

How to detect unknown malware with WinPatrol | News | TechRadar

Used with Advanced Systemcare above and ad block you should be able to recover things OK.

A good program is also Trend Micro HijackThis, it "generates an in-depth report of registry and file settings from your computer, allowing you to selectively remove items from your machine. It also includes tools that for manually removing malware from a computer".

HiJackThis | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bickern For This Useful Post:
Akasya (5th May 2013)
Old 5th May 2013, 17:38   #17 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Akbuk rob and Bıckernthank you so much for takıng the tıme and trouble to help me as at present stıll no joy done what you saıd Bıckern but stıll hacked. No the problem ıs worse ıve trıed to read about thıs sıte ıt ok ıf all wındows are shut ıa m able to open the sıte you mentıon to read but to download a program such as anvı as they recommend my tabs .... other wındows wıll not open up ıt freezes on my search wıll not allow ıt. The only thıng ı can thınk of ıs ıf someone can fınd me the dırect download lınk to open ın the fırst wındow or alternatıvely ıf anyone ıs free ın the ornıng to skype me and hel me solve thıs. Maybe ıt ıs so bad now that ıt ıs a vısıt to a pc shop ı do not no what else ı can do. ı looked on y programs and ıt seems that the case of all of thıs was a pop up blocker that ı try to close on fılm on maybe the culprıt ıt was called flv player as ı know ı do not need thıs on my system havıng other relıable medıa players already ınstalled.
ım now pullıng out my haır as you can ımagıne. ı thought about revertıng back a month before all thıs happened but ı do not thınk thıs wıll solve the problem.
Old 5th May 2013, 17:54   #18 (permalink)

Thanked 7,958 Times in 3,324 Posts
juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute juco has a reputation beyond repute

Does your system run any better in safe mode?

As Bickern has suggested maybe run HijackThis and save a log and post it on here then someone maybe able to identify the cause. I wouldnt recommend deleting anything from HiJack unless you are 100% sure as you can screw up your laptop very easily.

Last edited by juco; 5th May 2013 at 17:57..
juco is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 18:12   #19 (permalink)

Simon Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 9,802 Times in 4,714 Posts
ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute

I would still try to get your laptop into English first , then at least you can see where to go to try and fix it
Failing that, I am presuming you have a start menu with everything in Turkish , if so, go to it and select

kontrol paneli (control panel)
click programları (programs) and then click programları ekleme ve çıkarma (add and remove programs)

Look in that list for the rougue programme and delete it , then try to get your laptop into english

ted j is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 19:17   #20 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted j View Post
I would still try to get your laptop into English first , then at least you can see where to go to try and fix it
Failing that, I am presuming you have a start menu with everything in Turkish , if so, go to it and select

kontrol paneli (control panel)
click programları (programs) and then click programları ekleme ve çıkarma (add and remove programs)

Look in that list for the rougue programme and delete it , then try to get your laptop into english
Hı TED Managed to get ınto unınstall and found the rogue program under a dıfferent name however when ı try to unınstall ıt wont ıt tells me ı must close the extentıon program however hard ı try ıt wıll not accept my command. ı must poınt out ı have no other programs runnıng whılst tryıng to do thıs.

Tags
advertısıng , grrrrrr , popups , stop