willip

willip
Easyjet Seat sale now on
Easyjet spring 2017 flights on sale tomorrow

easyjet spring 2017 flights to Bodrum on sale tomorrow

This Thursday (6 Oct 2016) tickets go on sale for travel from 26 Mar 2017 to 25 Jun 2017, including flights over Easter and May half-term. There's no one release time – tickets are likely to go on sale in batches throughout the day, though previously many tickets have gone on sale very early

Last edited:
Easyjet Seat sale now on
Re: Easyjet spring 2017 flights on sale tomorrow

Flights on sale from Liverpool,
BUT only for Tuesday's
No Saturday flights listed.

OWENA

Easyjet Seat sale now on
I want a Sat flight - they are either putting up later or not doing them this time!!

kevkj

Easyjet Seat sale now on
Not happy about no Saturday flights out of Liverpool,hope they have some in the summer.

Bigsucks

Easyjet Seat sale now on
The flight I booked this morning Liverpool to Yalikavak has now gone up to £111....'it's the early bird that catches the worm'.

art2

Easyjet Seat sale now on
Hi
does anyone know what times are Easy Jet flights will be available to access?ie midnight onwards or after 8am.
Thanks
art2

Kalkan regular

The Golden Girls
Easyjet Seat sale now on
You just have to keep checking as they release from different airports and for different destinations from midnight onwards.

Easyjet Seat sale now on
The last batch were around 7am uk time but i have seen them out in the past at 5am uk time. Last year easyjet did put on their website midday 12 noon for one batch...and I booked on their app at 10am so you never know!

However its quite handy being 3hrs ahead in Turkey!

Last edited:

newone60

Easyjet Seat sale now on
Well I suppose it's , what you call expensive ??
I got 90 pound each return for five of us for May 2017
Peanuts

Easyjet Seat sale now on
Looking more at July and August....Paid 9ton for 3......I got 3 may 27th to June 10th at 5ton ....so happy enough as better times etc

Latest Posts

Top Bottom