tomc1984

Pegasus delays
Anyone ever had to try and claim compensation from Pegasus for delays. We recently missed a connecting flight due to Pegasus delay and were forced to stay overnight in a hotel and book new flights the next day, extra expense obviously incurred. Pegasus basically saying tough **** but that they will try harder in future.

clark

Pegasus delays
Anyone ever had to try and claim compensation from Pegasus for delays. We recently missed a connecting flight due to Pegasus delay and were forced to stay overnight in a hotel and book new flights the next day, extra expense obviously incurred. Pegasus basically saying tough **** but that they will try harder in future.
Hi,
We had the same experience, they just didn’t want to know and advised that we could not claim, so we went through a compensation company (sorry can’t remember the name) we then got paid within two weeks.

stuart

stuart
Pegasus delays
claim depends on length of delay and if connecting to different company flights I think there is no claim for that only with your travel insurance

BEZ

Pegasus delays
I was worried about missing our connection as we only had 1hr 20 mins to get from a domestic flight at sabiha airport to international which means going back through passport control security etc so I booked fast track 50 lira two people straight to the front of the passport queues and security made are flight with 50 minutes to spare so I would definitely recommend if you have a short time for your connection as the queues at passport control where horrendous

Latest Posts

Top Bottom