FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Side Forum

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th July 2014, 01:12   #21 (permalink)

SimsekMertVural is on a distinguished road
Re: So long story short :) : Looking for female Housemate. ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo80 View Post
Simsek. Are you fully understanding the UK slang of the phrase . Pigs might Fly. ?
I got it know. Litlle search on google Thank you...
SimsekMertVural is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2014, 05:04   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member Has-Been

Thanked 8,243 Times in 3,094 Posts
immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute immac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Seasider View Post
Be careful Simsek if you ask female expat to share one bedroom flat you may get a bruised eye, or English Kiss as some call it.
You are joking! Find one in a bar and she will want to marry him within a week.

Good luck to you Simsek: the men on here are just jealous; the women realise you want a younger model. Let us know how your plan works.

Ian
immac is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to immac For This Useful Post:
SimsekMertVural (4th July 2014)
Old 4th July 2014, 05:33   #23 (permalink)
Sun Worshipper

Tommie has much to be proud of Tommie has much to be proud of Tommie has much to be proud of Tommie has much to be proud of Tommie has much to be proud of Tommie has much to be proud of Tommie has much to be proud of Tommie has much to be proud of

Is this what you call a bit on the Side?
Jaycey (4th July 2014), SimsekMertVural (4th July 2014)
Old 4th July 2014, 06:49   #24 (permalink)

Thanked 3,853 Times in 1,594 Posts
beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute beyazbayan has a reputation beyond repute

Did you say Female? if the proposed law change goes through that will not be possible and even now it is not usually acceptale to your Turkish neigbours.
beyazbayan is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beyazbayan For This Useful Post:
Yildez Datca (4th July 2014)
Old 4th July 2014, 07:39   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyazbayan View Post
Did you say Female? if the proposed law change goes through that will not be possible and even now it is not usually acceptale to your Turkish neigbours.
Never heard about that law and can not figure how it would be possible to make that kind a decision change. If you're telling me about rental project that you can't rent to others you know still the User Rights are protected even if you don't have any contract, for renting, still owner will struggle to take you out in case of conflicts. You need witnesses of course proof.

''Did you say Female?'' part i didnt understand. What kind of proposed law is it?. Can you let us more about?

And my landlords (this word is so fancy for them it makes me smile. but yes they are quiet rich then average) are fine with female housemate. Means no need to pretend relationship . They know my status and they actually Loves me...
Old 4th July 2014, 08:15   #26 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 30,497 Times in 14,018 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

A 1 bed apartment , in the UK you would be classed as co habiting. I cannot imagine how reprehensible that would be to Turkish folk.

Your " advert " mey be well intentioned ,i can imagine that you would have a top chance of two black eyes , and a tomato for a nose.

Steve.
Akasya is online now send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
Sunny Seasider (4th July 2014)
Old 4th July 2014, 08:17   #27 (permalink)

Thanked 3,099 Times in 1,959 Posts
evo80 has disabled reputation

I think that other post meant you might get a Glasgow Kiss ? . Look it up Vural .
evo80 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to evo80 For This Useful Post:
Old 4th July 2014, 08:47   #28 (permalink)
Non Active Member

jackfatih has a spectacular aura about jackfatih has a spectacular aura about

Vural be very careful and maybe vısıt the local polıs for advıce on a female room mate. my daughter and fıance lıved together for a short whıle ın Izmır and polıs vısıted them more or less sayıng that they needed to get marrıed to lıve together. some parts of Turkey ıt ıs very much frowned upon lıvıng together before marrıage.
jackfatih is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jackfatih For This Useful Post:
Old 4th July 2014, 09:10   #29 (permalink)

Bigeye2k is on a distinguished road

Have not heard this one in a while how does it go again loooool

Don't let the prime minister find out he will lock you up and throw away the key
Bigeye2k is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigeye2k For This Useful Post:
Old 4th July 2014, 09:25   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfatih View Post
Vural be very careful and maybe vısıt the local polıs for advıce on a female room mate. my daughter and fıance lıved together for a short whıle ın Izmır and polıs vısıted them more or less sayıng that they needed to get marrıed to lıve together. some parts of Turkey ıt ıs very much frowned upon lıvıng together before marrıage.
Oh. Sorry about that. It is so pity to hear that kind of stories. My beautiful country is getting attacked by some rubbish fundementalists by the time slowly slowly. This goverment first check the public tension by media and then when they inject their poisined ideas to people's brain then softly they start action and many time they change Public Agenda by this way so they can do their new agreements selling petrol company and etc by midnight. Sad but true. But the ideas and rumours stays and paralize minds longer. (all is my personal opinion)

Hopefully more sparkle will come up like @ 'Gezi Parkı' last year so we will able to deny bad way of change. Knowledge and is the key and toleration for ignorance should not be supported in future. Might be bad for tourism in short term but good for The Future...

But i ignore for my civilized mind to act this way 'asking to police'and accept and beg for mercy to masters.. Probably some idiots called and complained about your loved ones. I believe her fiance was Turkish Citizen as well. Right? I met with a German Lady last month, during the chat, she told 'that she knew as we Turkish Male were able to get 4 wifes officially'.

What a hard to be a Turkish I'm still proud accept the biggest mistake. choosing islam when we were Shaman and Pagan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo80 View Post
I think that other post meant you might get a Glasgow Kiss ? . Look it up Vural .

Urban Dictionary, July 4: manbecue

Found this!. I will keep next to my pillow lot to learn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigeye2k View Post
Have not heard this one in a while how does it go again loooool

Don't let the prime minister find out he will lock you up and throw away the key
Think You know My opinion now. Waiting is no good. But carelessness on some of (minority) my friends and majortity of young Apachee style fellows, especially local people's ignorence, is killing me. They always like to stand next to power wherever it comes from.

Last edited by SimsekMertVural; 4th July 2014 at 09:37.. Reason: Spelling
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SimsekMertVural For This Useful Post:
jackfatih (4th July 2014), RustyDalyan (8th July 2014), Sunny Seasider (4th July 2014), tosmur (4th July 2014)

Tags
antalya , female , housemate , long , short , side , story