FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Side Forum

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd July 2014, 15:01   #1 (permalink)

SimsekMertVural is on a distinguished road
So long story short :) : Looking for female Housemate. ...

Hello Dear Forum Members. I would like to announce little about my situation that i will be very soon need a housemate, a female friend to reduce my costs. The reason of sex i mention, owner family of the apartment i live, is local people from Antalya, little conservative and sensitive about bachelor people while i could be also looking for male housemate, says NO! (they even have german bride!)

I pay quite cheap, but still while im starting to build my own buisness i might need every cent and lots of effort so i would like that house stays living area with a friend who i could also speak a little and share the costs. It might be a good idea to try this way also for the person also looking to work or live in Turkey for short term or long term, before spending more high expenses in more quality Complexes and taking risks. Anybody who also works already for travel agency or some companies also will be wellcome but i wouldnt like to be called by a agency that we want to rent a room from me. Its better long term share of course.

My House is very good located place about 300 meter to the beach, 100 meter to markets and shops and transportation with dolmuş, at right before hotels at the beach. So at the very perfect place to reach side and kumköy area east or west to enjoy or work. Building has garden that owners takes care and seeds a lot in fron of my room, and there i have windows to south and east while you will have street entrance east and north view. Across the street empty behind guest room, field starts (im sure couple years later a five star hotel will be located

quite area, a 1 plus 1 apartment at 2 meter hign from ground, its in building with 4 apartments, upstair 2 dublexes belongs to owner family, and they live there quietly and next door just today got rented by my friend who adviced and intruduced by me to the owners, with my guarantee and sponsorship also quite worker and good person. I am staying in living room use only balcony which connected to kitchen and the other room quite cooler then mine and has a balcony witjh direct connection. Unfortunately there is only one bathroom. clean and i have bed and tv in my room, I would be closing my door might be expect you to do if necessary.

At the end little much : ) information about me, a 34 years old Turkish Citizen born in Istanbul. Married with same aged Dutch Lady, unfortunately, on process of divorce and we are about to finalize the procedure these days and she will move to her work place as soon as possible what they arrange, to live and continue her life and for me so. In 2013 we were seperate but when her hotel at Lara went to renovation end of the season, instead of taking her staff from my house, we had deal about two more months of try, that it could be different and we could look forward together. Unfortunately as well as i worked many years in Entertainment department at many Five Star ultra whole bull**** hotels i spend 2014 winter in Side working as Sound & Light Chef - DJ position, at my hotel, after preperation of Theatre and summer facilities inside with very hard work, decided to leave becouse dont have more power to spend late hour disco deejaying also after playing Deutshe schlager and discofox, whole winter and every night, decided to go back other buisness i actually find myself. I worked as guest relation manager at complex management company has about 30 complexes and lots of difficulties to manage last year at 2013.

Happy to stay in Side and this house now, but i have lots of contacts if i can spend little more on rent to live in better enviroment in future. Now handling with what i have. Thank u for reading and please feel free to PM.

So long story short : Looking for female Housemate. ...

Last edited by Mushtaq; 2nd July 2014 at 16:32.. Reason: removed duplicate
SimsekMertVural is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 2nd July 2014, 19:02   #2 (permalink)

Thanked 3,095 Times in 1,029 Posts
Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute Carolyn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So long story short :) : Looking for female Housemate. ...

So, to clarify....

You are a 34 year old almost divorced Turkish male looking for a female to share your one bedroomed, one bathroomed apartment because your traditional landlords don't want you sharing an apartment with another male but are happy for a woman to move in.

She can have the bedroom whilst you will be sleeping in the living room but you will close the door.

Carolyn is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carolyn For This Useful Post:
A89 (3rd July 2014), Akasya (3rd July 2014), bal canavar (3rd July 2014), belgianinturkey (1st August 2014), cork laurence (2nd July 2014), dandrwilson (2nd July 2014), Els (3rd July 2014), G&L (2nd July 2014), HelenSnowball (3rd July 2014), Kingfisher (4th July 2014), oldfogy (3rd July 2014), SimsekMertVural (2nd July 2014), Tillyfloss (2nd July 2014), tintagel (2nd July 2014), TNT123 (2nd July 2014), tosmur (2nd July 2014), Yalides (2nd July 2014), Yildez Datca (3rd July 2014)
Old 2nd July 2014, 19:13   #3 (permalink)
G&L
G&L

G&L is a splendid one to behold G&L is a splendid one to behold G&L is a splendid one to behold G&L is a splendid one to behold G&L is a splendid one to behold G&L is a splendid one to behold G&L is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Carolyn for clarifying! Best laugh I had today.
G&L is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G&L For This Useful Post:
A89 (3rd July 2014), Akasya (3rd July 2014), belgianinturkey (1st August 2014), Ceni (2nd July 2014), tintagel (2nd July 2014)
Old 2nd July 2014, 19:27   #4 (permalink)

Thanked 22,103 Times in 11,349 Posts
saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute saoirse has a reputation beyond repute

Simsek- you old dog

We are ALL looking for a young female, pref mid 20s to move in with us.

But then the dream ends, big girl wakes up and its back to reality, telling her that the rooms dark cos its still early- not cos she's just sat up

Henrik er min hjelte.
saoirse is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saoirse For This Useful Post:
dandrwilson (2nd July 2014), SimsekMertVural (2nd July 2014), tintagel (2nd July 2014), tosmur (2nd July 2014), Yalides (2nd July 2014)
Old 2nd July 2014, 19:28   #5 (permalink)

Thanked 1,207 Times in 317 Posts
Duke has much to be proud of Duke has much to be proud of Duke has much to be proud of Duke has much to be proud of Duke has much to be proud of Duke has much to be proud of Duke has much to be proud of Duke has much to be proud of Duke has much to be proud of

BRAVO SIERRA!!!! Is it turkey's version of April 1st?????
Duke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke For This Useful Post:
Antelope (3rd July 2014), tintagel (2nd July 2014)
Old 2nd July 2014, 20:07   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn View Post
So, to clarify....

You are a 34 year old almost divorced Turkish male looking for a female to share your one bedroomed, one bathroomed apartment because your traditional landlords don't want you sharing an apartment with another male but are happy for a woman to move in.

She can have the bedroom whilst you will be sleeping in the living room but you will close the door.
Just to clarify.... I would like to say instead of putting myself in embrassing situation first hand (if you think so) I could put my requiest on craigslist if i really search for something else, prefered to do here at first hand. So i was ready for any kind of sarcasm and may be i didnt clear the subject that i am only looking for a housemate not a partner. I might have more option than you can imagine about relationship chances for myself, believe me but i have more priority for myself at the moment. Like reducing my cost.

I am clearing the subject for myself that there is only one reason that for female housemate, i mentioned at my post.

For an example, I have seen my neighbors were living in same house together with three different person all doors were closed and there was modem for internet at the entrance of the house when you open the main door. I was witness becouse my cat was migrating and being malewhore in building, knocking every door, getting different food from different houses and trying to eat from our plates

Anyway nice to get some reactions. Thank you for clarify.

Oh quick note to remind. Me and my wife (couple more days) not living together anymore. She left last week, later than i prepared this post that i could not managed to put here.

Last edited by SimsekMertVural; 2nd July 2014 at 20:11.. Reason: Small note
SimsekMertVural is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2014, 20:20   #7 (permalink)

Thanked 10,944 Times in 4,403 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute

The Lord loves a Trier!
tintagel is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tintagel For This Useful Post:
Akasya (3rd July 2014), bal canavar (3rd July 2014), tjd (3rd July 2014)
Old 2nd July 2014, 20:24   #8 (permalink)

Yeah. This is Turkey Living from all aspects.!

Last edited by SimsekMertVural; 2nd July 2014 at 20:24.. Reason: Smiley
Old 2nd July 2014, 20:48   #9 (permalink)
"Light Years Away"

Thanked 2,907 Times in 1,476 Posts
newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute newhorizon has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

so you're looking for a house mate?

Have you thought of putting an ad out on sites like:-
Roommates in Istanbul, Turkey | Erasmusu.com

(ok, that one is for istanbul but there could be ones for Side?)

Flatshare in Turkey - Find flat sharing - ExpatFinder Turkey flat share search

but that is for expats.

Well, if you're lucky you may gets some pm's maybe some one is travelling and wants to cut costs too?

Enjoy
SimsekMertVural (2nd July 2014)
Old 2nd July 2014, 20:55   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhorizon View Post
Hello,

so you're looking for a house mate?

Have you thought of putting an ad out on sites like:-

(ok, that one is for istanbul but there could be ones for Side?)

but that is for expats.

Well, if you're lucky you may gets some pm's maybe some one is travelling and wants to cut costs too?

Enjoy
Perfect. Thank you for help. I will work on it. Of course ex pat is also possible. As i would like to reduce my cost while every cent might be important in future. cheers

I can't post URLs even i quote and answer

Tags
antalya , female , housemate , long , short , side , story