Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 12th October 2007, 14:19   #1 (permalink)
Non Active Member

the sausage king will become famous soon enough the sausage king will become famous soon enough
Christmas Hampers

The Sausage King proudly presents our Christmas hampers

Tis the season to be jolly and we invite you to have the most wonderful Christmas by indulging in one of our Christmas hampers, each and every item contained within the hamper will be freshly prepared with only the highest quality ingredients all will be fresh and suitable for freezing, although we know that once you taste our scrumptious goodies there will be nothing left. We take no short cuts, nothing comes out of a jar or tin so you can rest assured that our hampers are the best you will ever taste.

We are currently raising our flock of organic turkeys which are raised completely organically and totally free range, as also our geese and ducks, thus ensuring that what you eat will be of prime quality.

Your hamper will be delivered to your door on Christmas Eve, it will arrive busting at the seams with twenty specially crafted delicacies all to make this Christmas the tastiest one you have ever had.

Organically reared turkey cooked moist, juicy and ready to be sliced with our famous apricot and chestnut stuffing 6 portions This also come with 6 homemade pork and herb chipolatas wrapped in our home smoked bacon.

6 portions of our homemade luxury mince pies crammed with fruits soaked in brandy also with 6 portions of brandy butter.

6 portions of our delicious Christmas pudding donít put a match near this one till you are ready, served with 6 portions of brandy sauce.

Christmas Cake, our very rich fruity Christmas cake decorated with Royal icing.

Home smoked honey baked ham joint ready to be sliced excellent served hot or cold.

Homemade cooked 3 cheese and caramelised onion tarte, perfect as a snack serve hot or cold.

Filet of beef Wellington, A prime piece of fillet steak covered in our famous homemade chicken pate and a duxcelle of wild mushrooms, wrapped in puff pastry and cooked to a perfect medium rare, serve hot or cold. More than enough for six.

Coronation chicken in homemade curried mayonnaise, six portions.

Homemade traditional Russian salad French style, six portions

1 kg of chicken liver pate, perfect for the buffet or just a snack.

1 dressed salmon side, One whole side of salmon poached in white wine fully decorated and served with our famous gravalax sauce. More than enough for six people.

1kg of our festive sausage, a perfect mix of turkey sage and onion ready to be cooked or frozen.

One large Apple strudel overflowing with nuts and fruit ready to eat, serve hot or cold.

Selection of marzipan fruits hand made, perfect as petit fours for after dinner.

Smoked bacon and goats cheese quiche more than enough for six people.

6 stuffed tomatoes ready to be popped in the oven, filled with garlic onion parsley soooo delicious.

Our hand reared Roast duckling in orange sauce, yum I bet you have missed this one enough for 4 people

4 rich creamy chocolate mousses with brandy snaps

Six portions of stuffed mushrooms breaded and ready to be deep fried with a smoked bacon sauce.

Homemade cream of tomato soup with cheese and herb crutons, six portions.

All twenty dishes for the amazing price of only 449ytl inclusive of kdv at 18% buying this means you do not have to rush around trying to find all the goodies you require, plus no slaving over the stove and no worries, for a hassle free Christmas please reserve yours now. This offer is limited to the first fifty orders which will require a 10% deposit. I know you are thinking wow that seems expensive, but look at what you are getting, enough food for 6 people for 4-5 days working out at under 15ytl per person per meal. We guarantee you will have the beat food ever this Christmas. Please contact for further details. Should you require this menu but for more or less people again please do not hesitate in contacting me.
the sausage king is offline send PM Share on facebook
Old 12th October 2007, 14:26   #2 (permalink)

Karyn UK is just really nice Karyn UK is just really nice Karyn UK is just really nice Karyn UK is just really nice
Re: Christmas Hampers

Thats a yummy idea and now I am hungry! Would make a cracking Christmas present to your ex-pat friends and family.

Will this be available for delivery all over Turkey?

Karyn
Old 13th October 2007, 09:55   #3 (permalink)
Non Active Member

the sausage king will become famous soon enough the sausage king will become famous soon enough

Hi Karyn, I will be creating a delivery schedule, depending on orders, but most of the main areas will be covered, yes i beleive it would make a wonderful Christmas gift for peeps living out here. Order away folks for the tastiest Christmas ever!
the sausage king is offline send PM
Old 13th October 2007, 11:20   #4 (permalink)
The Mayor of Gumbet

steve smith is a jewel in the rough steve smith is a jewel in the rough steve smith is a jewel in the rough

I want to send one to a friend in Bodrum, Two questions first one :-how will one pay you from the UK, second question:-what happens if you dont get the fifty orders will you still make the Hampers up for delivery.
I will be in Bodrum/Gumbet next week sometime maybe i could pay you then.
Old 13th October 2007, 18:57   #5 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Hi Steve, in answer to your questions, you can pay with any major credit card in £s via paypal or yes i will meet you in gumbet no problem, as for not selling all of them. I would never let a customer down, i regard your order as very important, so to sum up i will always fullfill my orders, i look forward to meeting with you. can you pm me your email and phone number please.
Old 14th October 2007, 23:43   #6 (permalink)

turkishdelight is on a distinguished road

Hi Sausage King,

The hamper is far too big for me but could I order say a few things from the list?

Will be at your Halloween party so could pay you then for them.

Ta
turkishdelight is offline send PM
Old 15th October 2007, 06:11   #7 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Hiya, no problemo, just let me know what you fancy from the list and for how many and I will sort it out.
If anyone else out there wants the hamper but in smaller or larger quantities, I already have an order for the hamper for nine people, then please contact me for prices etc.
Old 15th October 2007, 21:49   #8 (permalink)
Prefer to be riding

Dippey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sausage king
Russian salad French style.
Does that mean it comes with a berrie on top

oh la la i'll just get my coat.

Dippz

Last edited by Dippey; 15th October 2007 at 22:07..
Dippey is offline send PM
Old 16th October 2007, 05:11   #9 (permalink)
Completely Chillaxed

Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,027 Posts
KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute KKOB has a reputation beyond repute

Or a beret?

Or a berry ?
KKOB is offline send PM
Old 16th October 2007, 07:46   #10 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Very witty my little maniacs, just so you all know Russian salad is a dice of fresh carrot and potato, bound with a dijon mustard majonnaise topped with hard boiled eggs and a pinch of parsley it is one of the best compound salads as the combination creates flavour and looks great, i promise it does not wear a beret oh la la
Closed Thread

Tags
christmas , hampers