Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 15th August 2008, 17:40   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanked 7,875 Times in 1,941 Posts
Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Super Electronic Cigarette

SUPER ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE

SATISFY YOUR NICOTINE CRAVINGS BY USING ONE OF THESE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES!

** NO TOBACCO **
** NO SMOKE **
** NO ASH **
** NO TAR **
** NO POLLUTION **
QUIT SMOKING TODAY!

KICK START A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE

The Super Cigarette is a non-flammable electronic atomizing device, adopts the advanced microelectronic technology and supercritical physical atomized technology, to atomize the high-purity nicotine, which is extracted from tobacco and has the exciting function, so that the smoker can take it in.

The liquid inside the cartridge contains nicotine, perfumery compound special for cigarette and ordinary food additives. Its provided with efficacies similar to those of the ordinary cigarette.

It can refresh the smokers and satisfy their smoking addiction, making them happy and relaxed, so as to relieve the suffering of trying to quit smoking. The essential differences between the Super Cigarette and the ordinary cigarettes are as follows:

1.No tar and other carcinogenic substances or harmful ingredients to the human body.

2. No ignition required, without danger hence will not lead to the over 4000 chemical substances produced by the ordinary cigarettes, like carbon monoxide.

3. Harmless to others and the environment, without the danger of second-hand smoking - one doesn't have to smoke outside as no smoke is emitted, only vapour.

4. If you want to give up smoking, your target to quit smoking can be made easier and with less stress.

more details here http://www.shishagenie.com/index.php...products_id=49
Old 15th August 2008, 20:56   #2 (permalink)
Wer'e not really here

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,006 Posts
peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super Electronic Cigarette

It looks like a nicorette inhaler with a battery to me Mushtaq And IT works on the same principle. I tried those about 2 years ago and they irritated my throat to no end.
Old 7th February 2009, 23:22   #3 (permalink)

Joyofkusadasi will become famous soon enough

Has anyone tried these with any sucess,?? would love to hear your experience with them.
Joyofkusadasi is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2009, 23:30   #4 (permalink)
debbie-ducks

debbie-ducks has a spectacular aura about debbie-ducks has a spectacular aura about

nope used the patches and chewing gum at the same time, for three months, nicotine overload, but have now been free from smoking for 3 years feb the 19th just wanted to pat me self on the back, smoked for 37 years debbie
Old 18th March 2009, 01:31   #5 (permalink)
I love to vape

MagTerry is on a distinguished road

Mushtaq. Do you smoke these? I am waiting for my starter pack to arrive from the UK at this very moment. I have read a lot about this e-cig and it does worry me that the "smoke" is made from stuff they use to make solvents!!! As I am not able to give up smoking...god knows I have tried so many times, I hope that this substance will not be as harmful as the real thing. One comment has been that the user still smells of nicotine...well, I suppose it's better than smoke. Anyway, fingers crossed. Either way, it looks like it will kill me in the end....boooo hooooo. :-)

MagTerry
MagTerry is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2009, 08:26   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanked 7,875 Times in 1,941 Posts
Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute

I don't smoke but I have tried these, you can taste the nicotine the 'smoke' is made from the added Propylene Glycol, the stuff they use in making smoke effects on stage and discos etc.

We have had very good response from people who have used these, it's working for great many people in reducing smoking and as an alternative to normal cigarettes.
Old 18th March 2009, 08:39   #7 (permalink)
Shake It Baby...

Thanked 2,243 Times in 863 Posts
ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute ceemac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushtaq View Post
I don't smoke but I have tried these, you can taste the nicotine the 'smoke' is made from the added Propylene Glycol, the stuff they use in making smoke effects on stage and discos etc.

We have had very good response from people who have used these, it's working for great many people in reducing smoking and as an alternative to normal cigarettes.

It would be hard to imagine they would be anywhere near as damaging as the poisonous mix that's in a 'real' cigarette.....

C
Old 18th March 2009, 10:34   #8 (permalink)

chris will become famous soon enough

Just give up I was a 40 a day man gave up 10 years ago. If I can do it anyone can.
chris is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2009, 14:07   #9 (permalink)

lizziebob is on a distinguished road

I have used these - but from a manufacturer called Intellicig in Accrington, near where I live (cheaper than many and easily accessible in case of any problems!) For me, they aren't anything other than a substitute for when I cannot smoke, but they do enable you to think that you can always get a nicotine hit if you really need one - so I've cut down on my 'have three whilst you have a lunch break' habit.Don't think that propylene glycol can be a particular threat, as it's been used in food/cosmetic applications for decades without any bad news that I've heard.The 'smoke' comprises just water vapour, so is not problematic to other people or able to perfume clothes and hair....if someone still reeks of fags, then I suspect that it's either time to spring clean or 'fess up!
lizziebob is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2009, 14:20   #10 (permalink)
I love to vape

MagTerry is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Super Electronic Cigarette

Well, I feel a little more comfortable about using it now. This, for me, will be in place of real cigarettes. Thanks for giving me the positive side of it. I need it as I am asthmatic! I know.....I shouldn't be smoking at all!! It's stupid...I know all these things. It just shows how addictive tabaco is!!
Once again, thanks for the positive.

MagTerry x
MagTerry is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
cigarette , electronic , super