Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > The Meeting Place > Sponsored Forum (Adverts)

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th October 2008, 13:42   #1 (permalink)
LLB1

LLB1 is on a distinguished road
Why SolarVenti to protect your home

Exclusive Agency for SolarVenti Products to the Bodrum Peninsula!

Have you got a problem with damp in your house?
We may be able to help you - please read the attached documents and feel free to contact us to protect your investment in your property!

Quote from a very happy customer in Yalikavak:

"I have had two SolarVenti systems installed and they work without any problems. During the summer I switch them off completely, except when I leave my house for a week or two. I believe that my house benefits from warm flowing air when I am not there.

When I returned to my house last March after having been away for 5 months, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the front door. The air was like "fresh springtime" with no hint of damp whatsoever.

I think it has been a good investment because SolarVenti only needs the sun to operate, thus no electricity nor batteries are needed. It is also environmentally friendly with no CO2 emissions,"

Please contact:
www.Dampfreehomes.com

email:
[email protected] 0208 654 2583 / 07973 185 114
[email protected] 0536 741 72 37
[email protected]
http://www.solarventi.com
Attached Files
File Type: zip Why SolarVenti.zip (4.1 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Mushtaq; 25th October 2008 at 16:11..
LLB1 is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 25th October 2008, 16:12   #2 (permalink)

Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future
Re: Why SolarVenti to protect your home

wow, something thats free to operate!

so, correct me if I am wrong. this is a solar panel that has a phjotovoltaic cell in it to drive a fan that send warmed outside air from around the panel into the house.

some questions
which holds more water vapour, warm air or cold air?
what happens when warm air hits a cold surface (normally)?
does it work if its in the shade?
how far can you duct the air (from the panel)

I'll have a look at the detail and may have some more questions but really interested in number 1 and 2

ttfn
Peregrine is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2008, 16:13   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanked 7,885 Times in 1,943 Posts
Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute

(some more information about the product, posted by me because LLB1 was having problems)

An end to dampness in your Bodrum Home

We are writing to advise all of our valued clients of a fantastic new* Solar Dehumidifier product which is perfect for preventing the dampness which unfortunately affects all of our homes during the winter in the Bodrum Peninsula.

Having spent considerable money when buying your dream home in Bodrum, it makes good sense to protect your investment.

SolarVenti is a Danish product which has been solving damp problems for the last 12 years* in Scandinavia and other countries as diverse as Australia, Iceland and the UK – more than 22,000 units have been sold over this time, and there has never been a better time to consider installing a SolarVenti panel for your home, now that electricity prices are increasing dramatically year on year.

SolarVenti Solar Dehumidifiers are now available in the Bodrum Peninsula - exclusively from Dampfreehomes.com .

The company is registered in Turkey as Peterlou Sti Ltd, and trades as Dampfreehomes.com – it was set up in Bitez, Bodrum in 2008 by an English couple who have properties in Bitez and Turkbuku, both of which suffered in the winter from the usual Bodrum problems of dampness - stale air, peeling paint on walls and ceilings, curtains and bed linens requiring cleaning due to damp and mould etc- not what you need when you return to your property in April/May hoping for a relaxing break.

They came across SolarVenti at the Ideal Home Show in England (yes, SolarVenti even works in the less than perfect UK climate) and having been convinced of its effectiveness, approached the Danish company to secure exclusive rights to the product in the Bodrum Peninsula.

They have cured the own damp problems in both their properties, and are now actively promoting SolarVenti, not only to individuals, but also to constructors, hoping that soon all Bodrum homes will be damp - free from day one.

So how does it work? - SolarVenti is a Solar Dehumidifier which works purely by using the suns’ rays - no electricity is required at all. It looks like an ordinary solar panel, and installs easily on a south facing wall or roof – but instead of heating water like most solar panels, its solar impeller pushes a constant stream of warm air through your property throughout the winter months.

The result? - no more damp - just fresh, clean, warm, dry air, forever - for free!!

That’s right - once you have selected and paid for the appropriate SolarVenti unit to suit the size of your property, IT IS FREE FOR LIFE!!

But that’s not all !! – all but the smallest Solarventi panels also provide secondary heating, as well as acting as a dehumidifier, thus reducing your heating bills - and they can be used in Summer for cooling too, by adding either one of the available cooling kits.

And there’s more!! – the payback time on SolarVenti systems is less than 3 years – after that your system is free for as long as you have it - in fact it’s better than free, because every year following the payback period, your SolarVenti will effectively pay you by giving you the benefit of cheaper Winter heating, and, with the Cooling Kits, cheaper Summer cooling.
And there’s even more!! – should you decide to move house, you can, in most cases, take your SolarVenti with you.

Dampfreehomes.com offer a comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty on all SolarVenti panels installed by their trained installers, and a full “money back” guarantee within the first year if you are not entirely satisfied with your SolarVenti system, providing the panel has not been damaged in any way.

IMPORTANT If you would like to receive comprehensive information about Solarventi including product pricing and installation costs, please email us back and we will ensure that Dampfreehomes.com send it to you. We can even “project manage” your SolarVenti installation in your absence, so that you return to a damp – free, sweet smelling home.

PS – when you are next visiting your home here in the Bodrum Peninsula, we can arrange for you to see Solarventi in action in a property near you – just call us and we’ll arrange it.

Peter Walklate
Managing Director
Tel:- 0208 654 2583
Mob:- 07973 185114
Turkcell:- 0538 882 3657
[email protected]

Hakan Murat SARI
Sales and Marketing Manager
Turkcell:- 0536 741 7237
[email protected]

Last edited by Mushtaq; 25th October 2008 at 16:21..
Mushtaq is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2008, 16:18   #4 (permalink)

Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future Peregrine has a brilliant future

wow, youre pushing it too Mushtaq

the article claims a payback of 3 years - could you provide the calculation to prove that (or ask the company to provide it)

this could be a serious help to us poor houseowners who suffer form damp
Old 25th October 2008, 16:22   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanked 7,885 Times in 1,943 Posts
Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just posting the information because the member LLB1 was having problems posting the message, I have nothing to do with the company or the product.
Old 25th October 2008, 16:28   #6 (permalink)

gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
wow, youre pushing it too Mushtaqthe article claims a payback of 3 years - could you provide the calculation to prove that (or ask the company to provide it)
this could be a serious help to us poor houseowners who suffer form damp
What is your damp problem Peregrine?
Do you have rising damp?

Or is it just 'damp' from condensation/lack of ventilation to you property when you're not there?
gren is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2008, 16:35   #7 (permalink)
tjd

Thanked 1,443 Times in 820 Posts
tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future

Link to website doesn't work for me!
Old 25th October 2008, 17:01   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gren
What is your damp problem Peregrine?
Do you have rising damp?

Or is it just 'damp' from condensation/lack of ventilation to you property when you're not there?
probably both. the place looked OK when we bought it, 12 months in its like its a teenager with acne

yep, another one of those "missed that one too" moments
Old 25th October 2008, 18:13   #9 (permalink)

gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all gren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
probably both. the place looked OK when we bought it, 12 months in its like its a teenager with acne. yep, another one of those "missed that one too" moments
Nasty innit!? I've had both these issues.
Ground floor walls were literally falling apart in places. Found some water coming in thru roof too.

Rising Damp:
Used No-nem treatment. Verdict still out on if its worked. At least it got re-plastered!
If it didnt work there is NO cure without rebuilding with a damp proof course THRU the concrete structure!

Damp/condensation:
Installed ventilation in the windows. Air bricks are another (more expensive) idea..or this Solarventi thing...or of course just get someone to live in the place!
Old 25th October 2008, 18:18   #10 (permalink)

TJD your inbox is full!

Tags
home , protect , solarventi