Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > The Meeting Place > Sponsored Forum (Adverts)

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd June 2010, 22:48   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanked 7,820 Times in 1,925 Posts
Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Post Crescenthomes Altinkum - office move

We have decided not to renew our lease at the office nr. Dolphin Sqr because we have not been able to negotiate a decent deal with the landlord, it seems that general thinking with commercial landlords is that because the times are hard, it's a good opportunity to increase the rent. Well we have been trying for weeks and in the end decided that he can keep the place and we are not going to pay more then last year.

Because we had hoped to have sorted out a deal and were still looking for alternative premisses, we had run out of time as our lease ended at end of May, so have moved out while we look for alternative office around Didim.

Unfortunately it's a bit of a screwup as we still have not decided on another place, but we are still active and everything is still being taken care off as before, but for the time being we are working from a virtual office

If anyone needs to contact the office in Altinkum, please use email or the contact numbers on our website.

We hope to be back to normal soon as possible.

We have not done a runner as some would probably claim
howardian (3rd June 2010), somerset bob (3rd June 2010)
Old 2nd June 2010, 22:55   #2 (permalink)
Going to get Thinner

Thanked 1,697 Times in 955 Posts
JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute JEANNIE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Crescenthomes Altinkum - office move

Good luck on finding a new place, keep up the good work cos people like you are hard to come by.

Jeannie
Mushtaq (2nd June 2010)
Old 2nd June 2010, 23:04   #3 (permalink)
Life is so precious

Thanked 22,130 Times in 10,001 Posts
Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you soon find suitable premises soon Mushtaq and team. I echo Jeannies' sentiments too.

Last edited by Sunny Seasider; 2nd June 2010 at 23:19..
Sunny Seasider is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2010, 23:17   #4 (permalink)

Modgirl is just really nice Modgirl is just really nice Modgirl is just really nice Modgirl is just really nice Modgirl is just really nice

I echo what has been said above you all work very hard I hope you get sorted out soon.
Linda

Andy lazy day on Loch Long

Modgirl
Modgirl is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2010, 23:45   #5 (permalink)

Thanked 1,133 Times in 484 Posts
panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future panther has a brilliant future

I hope you get nice premises soon. I noticed there was a few vacant offices/shops upstairs in the shopping centre.
panther is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2010, 00:16   #6 (permalink)
RIP

Thanked 1,146 Times in 627 Posts
Kirpi has much to be proud of Kirpi has much to be proud of Kirpi has much to be proud of Kirpi has much to be proud of Kirpi has much to be proud of Kirpi has much to be proud of Kirpi has much to be proud of Kirpi has much to be proud of Kirpi has much to be proud of Kirpi has much to be proud of

Sadly, I keep hearing stories like this all the time. This is why Dalyan is beginning to look like a ghost town. Good luck with your quest.
Old 3rd June 2010, 06:05   #7 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Plops Champion!
Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,022 Posts
bobthenob has disabled reputation

"OhWhy" oh why,do the landlords have this sort of mentality.Are they governed by greed,or could it to do with a form of oppressive power over the tenant.
l have seen this so many times when the rent is at a reasonable level at first and just before the renewal date comes close they increase the renting to a level where it borders the tenants intelligence being insulted.

lf l was a landlord,l would offer attractive incentives to keep the good tenant occupying the property.With price reductions and a buy one month rent and the other 2 months rent is free.

There are times in business to give more then thinking on how to increase the income all the time.Where is the logic in the landlords thinking to increase the rent,that will only make the tenant think twice about staying.The place will remain empty for a long time,which leaves the landlord out of pocket when he could've had the property occupied with an income coming in.

"OH"Please give me strength to understand this type of mentality,because l always cannot make sense of it.Greed has the ability to blind commonsense and ethical thinking.
Old 3rd June 2010, 06:48   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 5,705 Times in 2,169 Posts
carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute

Many of you have been in and seen the water pouring through the roof and down the walls into the electric box from the flat above or been there when it was snowing in the office as it dried out!. The last straw was it happened again when we had just decorated.

Mushtaq kindly left the decision to me and, after being away on my hols and came back to it soaked again, I'd had enough!!

It will be the landlords loss not ours, CH will carry on as usual.

Maybe a nice little place in the town?
Old 3rd June 2010, 07:01   #9 (permalink)
I've cliqued

Thanked 3,536 Times in 1,766 Posts
Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute Harem has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you all, I hope you find a lovely place, much better than the last and cheaper!!!
Old 3rd June 2010, 07:36   #10 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 26,454 Times in 11,583 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

Huh, just another moonlight flit, when you see it on TLF, " Carolk has run off with all my money and my hubby and boyfriend " you will remember that you read it here first. Lol.

Steve.
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
carolk (3rd June 2010)

Tags
altinkum , crescenthomes , move , office