Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 7th July 2009, 13:03   #1 (permalink)

Thanked 1,999 Times in 812 Posts
kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute
painting for pebble

Have been off line for a few days. Four paintings have now been ordered and will be done as soon as I return to UK next week. That is 100 pounds for the appeal. Thanks to you 4 who have ordered. I am willing to do 4 more at a cost of 28 pounds each - each batch of 4 will go up slightly so get your order in now!
They can be personalised a little with teddies in football strip, ballet clothes, swimming things, party clothes etc.
pm me with name to be on picture and name and address of where to send it. They will all be done within a month.
Size is 10x12 inches in card mount ready for framing.

Watercolours for new borns
kaplumba is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 19th July 2009, 20:54   #2 (permalink)

kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute kaplumba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: painting for pebble

The paintings for Guz, Terry and Bob are underway and I hope to get them to the post office by the end of the week. I have Maria'a address but not Terry's or Bob's and some of my PMs have gone missing - perhasps I deleted them by mistake.
Just to confirm Bob wanted a painting of Mary, Guz wanted Denis and Zoe and Terry wanted Simon with firemen bears.
Please pm me with your adresses Bob and Terry.
kaplumba is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2009, 20:57   #3 (permalink)
I miss you Pebble

Thanked 1,156 Times in 488 Posts
SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future

PM sent

I suggest that Mustaq change the balances he has set up as prepaid amounts.
There is no 25 GBP option and I tried a 5 and then a 20 but paypal acted up on the 20...will fix tomorrow but it's not possib;e to do 28 GBP as your considering in the future. It should be set up that you put in the amount not have to sellect from a preset number.

Biker Bob

Last edited by SuperBogs; 19th July 2009 at 21:15..
SuperBogs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2009, 21:22   #4 (permalink)

Thanked 2,228 Times in 936 Posts
Guz1 has disabled reputation

Thanks Kaplumba.

Bob: Select the "custom" option on the drop down list and you can enter in any amount you like.
Guz1 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2009, 10:51   #5 (permalink)

Just a note to let those know who have ordered and paid for their paintings that they are now completed. Unfortunately the local post office did not have the hard backed envelopes needed to protect them in transit so I will need to go to town on Monday. They will be posted on Monday so please look out for them. Bob - I will find out how much it will be to post yours in UK and if I feel it is too much (more than 5 pounds) will do as planned and post it in Turkey at the end of August.
Old 1st August 2009, 12:17   #6 (permalink)

pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold

Jane, u are amazing. Thank you girlfriend........
and everyone who has supported Jane in her paintings.
you all rock.....
Old 1st August 2009, 13:10   #7 (permalink)

Pebble, it was just a little thing and I'm glad I could help. I am prepared to do some more (up to 4 a month) and you can pay into Pebbles fund anything you like over 25 pounds. I will foot the bill for postage to anywhere in the world but if you think the postage is going to be more than a couple of pounds just pay a little more into the fund, (it was 2.18 pounds to Turkey and that was ok).
This is Bob's picture for Mary and I can probably do any theme. Guz had party bears on the grass and Terry had firemen bears. I can do the word 'welcome' if you are a bit of a bear fan and want one for your house. In the past I have done wedding bears.
Now, I know Pebble wants money for her Turkey fund and I'm prepared to help her with that in the future. However just for the moment please Pebble use the money to help with your drug bill. It must be an added worry that you don't need.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaplumba For This Useful Post:
sparrow (5th August 2009), SuperBogs (1st August 2009)
Old 1st August 2009, 14:01   #8 (permalink)

pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold pebble is a splendid one to behold

Jane, that is absolutely gorgeous. the lucky people who are getting these are truly getting a masterpeice. Little mary is in for a treat.......
thanks again jane......you are so generous with your time, talent and organizing skillls to send them out etc.
Old 1st August 2009, 15:13   #9 (permalink)
I miss you Pebble

Thanked 1,156 Times in 488 Posts
SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future SuperBogs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaplumba View Post
Pebble, it was just a little thing and I'm glad I could help. I am prepared to do some more (up to 4 a month) and you can pay into Pebbles fund anything you like over 25 pounds. I will foot the bill for postage to anywhere in the world but if you think the postage is going to be more than a couple of pounds just pay a little more into the fund, (it was 2.18 pounds to Turkey and that was ok).
This is Bob's picture for Mary and I can probably do any theme. Guz had party bears on the grass and Terry had firemen bears. I can do the word 'welcome' if you are a bit of a bear fan and want one for your house. In the past I have done wedding bears.
Now, I know Pebble wants money for her Turkey fund and I'm prepared to help her with that in the future. However just for the moment please Pebble use the money to help with your drug bill. It must be an added worry that you don't need.
It's Fantastic!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see her eyes when she see's this. Thank a million Jane.

Biker Bob
SuperBogs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2009, 15:58   #10 (permalink)

Thanked 5,330 Times in 2,143 Posts
Terry the Celt has disabled reputation

Hi Jane
Simon,s firemen one has arrived!!!
Thank you so much .
Its brilliant and we will put it in a hard wooden frame and hang it up!!
Thanks for your kindness
xTel
Terry the Celt is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
painting , pebble