dingbats

Scottish flights 2017
Has anyone else tried to look for direct flights from Edinburgh or Glasgow to Bodrum for 2017? It seems that there either aren't any, or they haven't released any yet (although routes for other destinations have been published) Not relishing the thought of having long drive from Dalaman late at night.

dingbats

Scottish flights 2017
Thanks Angela, I've already done that as well as numerous others but not coming up with anything, hence wondering if anyone has any further info. Possibly only way is going to be Turkish Airlines from Edinburgh via Istanbul

Billy Joe

Scottish flights 2017
As Easyjet have normally released their flights by now for the early part of next year,they must be considering their options and not looking good.Could be Turkish airlines with a change at Istanbul.

the bueman

Scottish flights 2017
I Like Ryanair's owner CEO Michael O'Leary and his business approach to cheap no nonsense flights.

He has some good ideas for managing and booking flights with an app......obviously he gains a lot of information that can be used or shared with other sources to target us for sale of goods and such like.......as much as I hate google and FB tracking my every keystroke and search on the internet......in exchange for keeping flights affordable I would be happy to sign up for such a business model to manage my travelling preferences if it benefited both parties.

Do any of you know is it possible to petition an airline or try to influence where they fly....I am also wondering would it be worthwhile petitioning EasyJet and Ryanair to consider direct flights to Bodrum airport open all year from Dublin or Belfast.......we in Ireland get the short straw when it comes to direct flights to Bodrum

Reactions: Mag

Debmax6

Scottish flights 2017
Not sure about Edinburgh/Glasgow, but all 3 operators (Thomas Cook, Jet2 and Thomson) have pulled out of flying Newcastle to Bodrum in 2017. Keeping my eyes open to see if a different airline will step in and take on the route

dingbats

Scottish flights 2017
thats a pain too, isn't it? That was our other closest option if there aren't any Scottish ones. Manchester and Liverpool are such a trek :(

chris

Scottish flights 2017
Warning if Pegasus start to operate book with caution. They pulled all Manchester flights in June this year leaving people stranded in Bodrum.

Scottish flights 2017
Easyjet are around a month later releasing their Spring/Early summer flights this year.
Flights up to June 25 will be released early October.
Flights for 26 June to 10 Sept will go on sale mid November
11 Sept - 28 Oct will be released in December

Mag

Scottish flights 2017
I Like Ryanair's owner CEO Michael O'Leary and his business approach to cheap no nonsense flights.

He has some good ideas for managing and booking flights with an app......obviously he gains a lot of information that can be used or shared with other sources to target us for sale of goods and such like.......as much as I hate google and FB tracking my every keystroke and search on the internet......in exchange for keeping flights affordable I would be happy to sign up for such a business model to manage my travelling preferences if it benefited both parties.

Do any of you know is it possible to petition an airline or try to influence where they fly....I am also wondering would it be worthwhile petitioning EasyJet and Ryanair to consider direct flights to Bodrum airport open all year from Dublin or Belfast.......we in Ireland get the short straw when it comes to direct flights to Bodrum

One of the reasons why we decided to sell our place this year. Did a short break earlier this month and it was a 12 hour trip each way from the time we left Dublin and same on return. Such a shame there no direct flights.

sasha

Scottish flights 2017
Hi
Has anyone found any direct flights from Glasgow to Bodrum for 2017 yet?
Thanks

sasha

Scottish flights 2017
Thanks for that but I was trying to find direct flights with no stops. We are taking twin 2 year olds so would prefer the quickest way possible but it looks like there are no flights from Glasgow to Bodrum. Don't understand this as every flight we have ever been on has been full or very few empty seats.

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Scottish flights 2017
Same as the North of Ireland
Used to be flights to both Bodrum and Dalaman 4 times a week April to Nov

Now Dalaman once a week June to Oct and not quite sure if there are any at all now to Badrum

Billy Joe

Scottish flights 2017
Hi
Has anyone found any direct flights from Glasgow to Bodrum for 2017 yet?
Thanks

Hi Sasha,the bottom line is there aren't any,your best option is Edinburgh to Bodrum with Easyjet,good prices and service and flight times not too bad,back into Edinburgh about 1 in the morning.

sasha

Scottish flights 2017
Thanks for reply. I had checked everywhere that I could think of but couldn't believe that there were no flights from Glasgow. I really thought I was missing something. I have used Easyjet from Edinburgh quite a lot over the last couple of years because they started earlier/ finished later than any of the others and as you say prices are good especially if you buy early. I just didn't want the extra journey time with two small children as I live only 15 mins from Glasgow airport. I actually need to drive past it to go to Edinburgh. ��

Latest Posts

Top Bottom