FORUM
  Home
  Forums
  Photo Gallery
  TLF Donations
  Forum Rules
  Register
  LINKS
  Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 8th June 2018, 07:56   #11 (permalink)
Days On The Beach in Side
 
angelaturkey's Avatar
 

Thanks: 2,396
Thanked 1,322 Times in 707 Posts
angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of angelaturkey has much to be proud of
Re: Cappadocia.

Click here to see photos of Cappadoccia .. https://www.google.com/search?q=pict...w=1680&bih=777

I got up at 5am to take the balloon flight in Cappadoccia but it was well worthwhile ... a fantastic experience over such unusual landscape and the glass of champagne at the end was very welcome! The most difficult thing was getting in and out of the balloon. Not one of us did so in a ladylike manner.

I don't agree with the above post saying to book it ahead of time. It's best to book just the day before you wish to go on the balloon flight, so you can check the weather forecast and be pretty certain it is correct that day with good flying conditions. We went to Cappadoccia from Side, Turkey and it cost 100 Euros which was for the trip there and back with an English-speaking guide, it included 2 nights in a hotel in that area with breakfast and dinner included each day and a visit to one of the underground cities as well as to the other sights... what a magical place!

Here is the website we booked our trip with ...https://www.sidedailytours.com/en/to...ppadocia-tour- ... if you wish to, you can book on-line but you must pay 10% there and then and the remaining 90% on the day of the tour. I think that area should be one of the Wonders Of The World... what do others think?

x Angela x
angelaturkey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to angelaturkey For This Useful Post:
Akasya (8th June 2018)
Old 8th June 2018, 09:22   #12 (permalink)
BEZ
Senior Member
 

Thanks: 62
Thanked 322 Times in 210 Posts
BEZ is a jewel in the rough BEZ is a jewel in the rough BEZ is a jewel in the rough BEZ is a jewel in the rough
Re: Cappadocia.

Amazing if you go it's a must !
BEZ is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2018, 10:32   #13 (permalink)
Kalkanite
 

Thanks: 248
Thanked 3,282 Times in 790 Posts
Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute Kalkanite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cappadocia.

A really great experience! As Kalkan regular says, no sense of movement. A bit surreal.
We also visited an underground city, which was also fantastic.
Kalkanite is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cappadocia


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Job in Cappadocia Kingfisher The Local Market 4 9th June 2014 19:47
Cappadocia ballyer Yalikavak Forum 14 21st October 2010 14:36
bus to cappadocia anniem Off the beaten track 0 8th June 2010 17:35
Cappadocia jcrian Turkish Life Forum 20 21st December 2009 18:04
Cappadocia lesley northall Planes, Trains and Automobiles.... 5 8th November 2009 19:17



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:26.
TurkishLiving.com tested by Norton Internet Security TurkishLiving.com tested by McAfee Internet Security
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Style Provided By: Wrestling Clique - Wrestling Forums
TurkishLiving.com


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155