Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbit

Hobbit from the North
Help Please- House owner altinkum
Dear UK and Turkish Citizens

I have a couple of issues in the main its related to the conduct of neighbours.
And would like some open and honest advice.

I'll try and keep it short:-

I found out that last year my British neighbours had been allowing people to stay in my property against my wishes as they had spare keys.

I only let people I know into my house and usually non-smokers only.

I have since recovered my spare keys from them.

They have essentially been stealing Electric and water from me and pocketing rental income, my mother (retired) found the house been used mess toilet paper in bins, t bags, crumbs unmade beds etc, when she visited at start of season and she was the last one in the year before. being a mam she keeps things tidy.

The neighbours are british and now claim the are the block minders although I have never voted or been asked to vote in any management committee elections. They seem to think that block managment is an income source !.

They aslo smashed the windows of a neighbour they had a dispute with over trivia. And left a neighbours water running knowing it was running up huge bills.

They were left a small float to sort out the habitation certificate and had many items bought in from UK, food and other items etc. However the habitation certificate hasnt surfaced either. I as a person been nothing but generous.

I found out recently they have admitted to taking baby tortoises into the UK which I believe is illegal.

Unfortuantely the neighbour has a criminal record for violence in the UK and done time and recently attacked a customer in a bar in Didim.
How did they get a residency with a criminal record.

I am at a loss on what do Im hardworking, honest, not rich and not into acts of violence. What would you advise please.

kind regards

Hobbit

jewel

I really sympathise ,it also surprises me how those with criminal records can get clearance ? we had such a man on our site............3 convictions for assault ,and would have been 4 had my Husband pursued an attack on himself last year, those who were unaware of his record though he was a wonderfull Man !!!!!! thankfully he has moved of site but not till one couple he bullied had sold and after he had made others life's a misery. Sadly a lot of Brits are struggling to make ends meet after interest payments have more than halved, and so some will do almost anything for a few lira. Hope you get it sorted. jewel x

PASH

I would gather support from other householders and have it out with the person on the basis of strength in numbers.. This kind of bullying behaviour should not be tolerated and if he does cut up rough, then Jandarma would be my next call

funlife

Its the luck of the draw realy you have ended up with bad english neighbours when i bought i ended up with a bad turkish neighbour but thankfully she has now gone ! so even IF! they were caretakers for your complex they still have no right to use your home or even go into it and the fact of him being a bully boy should not intimidate you ! even for us yabanci the law is on your side ! So first thing change the lock on the door no big money and a simple job even if you have the keys back they may have had more cut

celtic

Hobbit,

All attitudes of your neighbour seem to be "offense" as well as I've understood from your message and all these offenses forfeit penalties. What you should do is going straight to the prosecutor's office and lodge a detailed bill of complaint regarding your neighbours. This is a more secure, serious and effective way than striving against the police or gendarme. Furthermore, this investigation and prosecution processes are utterly free to the people as the expenses are covered by the public fund.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

carolk

R.I.P
This thread was from May, Suzy only copied and pasted from it, it wasn't confusing but it might be now. You should have just read it and left it where it was.

puwer98

The three as yet are not confusing but will soon be.

Hobbit

1. WHY did you not bother to do anything in May

2. Who are they names?

3 Where is the apartments

PM me if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom