FALYA

i cant come back to turkey
hello guys am from saudi arabi and as u know we got entry visa for 3 months at the airport...the problem is i over stayed for other three months cause i rent a house for a year and i had to furnished it and fix some other stuff. now when i tried to go back to my country to bring my family i was told i have to pay a fine which i have no problem to do so, but i was told that i cant come back to turkey for three months too... is there any way to solve this problem???
pls some one help

Ann Wills

Dont know if you could resolve it by getting residents permit! I'm sure those who already live in turkey will be along soon to advice.

supra

The problem with that is that residence permits are only issued inside Turkey.

val2661

Falya are you now back in Saudi Arabia? Can you not wait for three months before coming back to Turkey?

Val

FALYA

thank u all guys for triyng to help..

supra thx i will check it out now..

val2661 no i still here in turkey i refused to leave cause as i said my family r coming next week...

REDDERS

The longer you stay here illegally,the bigger the fine you will get & you can look at a ban on returning to Turkey for up to 5 years.

stuart

stuart
be careful you dont get kicked out ! the longer you stay and dont resolve it the bigger the problem becomes.

FALYA

OMG.. i think i should leave soon.. any way i just write an email to the visa department in turkesh Consulate, and i hope 4 the best.
thx guys

bickern

now when i tried to go back to my country to bring my family i was told i have to pay a fine which i have no problem to do so, but i was told that i cant come back to turkey for three months too...

So when and who told you? If you were told at the border, airport or a sea port, then how come you are still here?

Hmmm

FALYA

So when and who told you? If you were told at the border, airport or a sea port, then how come you are still here?

Hmmm
i was told that when i was at the airport going back to saudi arabia.
but i told them i have i dont wana leave cause i rent a house and all of my belongs r here and i cant leave with out it.
so they said ok u can stay but every month more u have to pay more fain and more u cant come back.

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
Listen Falya Bro, Akhai, Mate, Moush,

You are a a Saudi not a Somali or an Afghani, These people are always welcome in England like Abu Q from Jordan because they are penny less.

You My brother are a Saudi who spends money in Turkie you are most welcome Here.

bickern

i was told that when i was at the airport going back to saudi arabia.
but i told them i have i dont wana leave cause i rent a house and all of my belongs r here and i cant leave with out it.
so they said ok u can stay but every month more u have to pay more fain and more u cant come back.

So they knew you were here illegally, they then said ok you can stay (because they were overcome by emotion or something when you said "i dont wana leave cause i rent a house and all of my belongs r here and i cant leave with out it.") then watched as you turned around and walked away to continue living here illegally, with their blessing?

Double hmmm

Last edited:

FALYA

Listen Falya Bro, Akhai, Mate, Moush,

You are a a Saudi not a Somali or an Afghani, These people are always welcome in England like Abu Q from Jordan because they are penny less.

You My brother are a Saudi who spends money in Turkie you are most welcome Here.
thx Akhai Fairfox, i hope the rules here changes as other European country.
we never had any problem there we just pay the fine and come back the next day if we wish... but we love turkey and the turkish people they r the most nice people i ever meet.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom