Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 12th October 2018, 09:03   #1 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 6,630 Times in 2,798 Posts
suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute
DGMM - Mugla

After spending nearly a week failing to make an appointment at Muğla I went to Muğla early yesterday morning and managed to way lay the big chief in the car park. He was very charming and extremely helpful.

He told they were in the middle of making changes.

If you are renewing your RP, even if there are no changes to your name etc you can no longer send your application by post. The system will force you to make an appointment. They now want to interview everyone.

He also told me that no one will be able to make an appointment online for an interview at the Muğla office anymore. Instead you can make an appointment at any of their other offices in the Muğla Province.
suzyq is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzyq For This Useful Post:
bickern (12th October 2018), davem (12th October 2018), suecheshireuk (14th October 2018)
Old 12th October 2018, 09:07   #2 (permalink)

Thanked 5,077 Times in 2,174 Posts
Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DGMM - Mugla

. . .thanks, and the other offices in the Mugla province are. . . ?
Old 12th October 2018, 09:19   #3 (permalink)

Thanked 12,676 Times in 4,683 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute

Before you were displayed a calendar and you were able to chose a convenient date and time, this is no longer the case, the system will issue you a time and date. Apparently Mugla is full up so it will not give you an appointment for there so select a satellite office from the drop down list.

This DGMM office also services Datša, Marmaris, Ula, K÷yceğiz, Ortaca, Dalaman, Yatağan, Kavaklıdere, and Menteşe.

Once the holiday season is over Mugla will no doubt have appointments available.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali

Last edited by bickern; 12th October 2018 at 09:23..
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2018, 18:30   #4 (permalink)

Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute Kanga has a reputation beyond repute

That;s no help, we know which areas Mugla cover from past experience; I askerd where are the other offices?
Old 12th October 2018, 19:13   #5 (permalink)

bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanga View Post
That;s no help, we know which areas Mugla cover from past experience; I askerd where are the other offices?
Ah, so in your opinion this thread is only about you and what you require; right

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
Old 13th October 2018, 16:48   #6 (permalink)

You are very sour these days bickern,I've noticed a change in several of your recent posts, are you ok?

I'm not the only person who would like to know where other offices are. I thought this was a forum to exchange information about living in Turkey, among other things.

I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.
Akasya (13th October 2018), villabaris1 (13th October 2018)
Old 13th October 2018, 20:18   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
. . .thanks, and the other offices in the Mugla province are. . . ?
The above I took to mean you were asking the OP the question, and a fair question to ask.

My post below was just adding a bit extra to the thread for the benefit of anyone who may read the thread now or in the future, nothing to do with your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickern View Post
Before you were displayed a calendar and you were able to chose a convenient date and time, this is no longer the case, the system will issue you a time and date. Apparently Mugla is full up so it will not give you an appointment for there so select a satellite office from the drop down list.

This DGMM office also services Datša, Marmaris, Ula, K÷yceğiz, Ortaca, Dalaman, Yatağan, Kavaklıdere, and Menteşe.

Once the holiday season is over Mugla will no doubt have appointments available.
That post was immediately followed by you posting

Quote:
That is the post I replied to, it does not make sense if aimed at the OP or the forum in general, only as a reply to my post does it correlate or make sense.

"That;s no help", to whom was it no help? I would suggest you meant to you it was no help, not the forum.

"I askerd where are the other offices" Whom did you ask? I thought the OP not me.

"We know" - define "we" - "from past experience" - who had this past experience? Certainly not everyone who visits this forum and may read this thread, they may be reading with the sole purpose of finding out.

Quote:
You are very sour these days bickern,I've noticed a change in several of your recent posts, are you ok?

I'm not the only person who would like to know where other offices are. I thought this was a forum to exchange information about living in Turkey, among other things.

I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.
No not sour; you appeared to aim that post at me directly, it makes no sense otherwise, as if I should have answered your question, as if I am only here to answer your questions.

No you are not the only person who would like to know where other offices are, but you are the only person that targeted me as if I should have answered your question.

Everyone who visits this forum does not know what you know, my posts are for the benefit of all interested parties not just you, and not everyone who will read this thread would know what areas Mugla covered.

I suggest you read the post you made, directly following mine again, then swap places, and you may see why I took umbrage, because that does not appear to be aimed at the forum but at me directly, as I said, it is the only way it correlates.

So no nothing to do with being sour, just answering your post about me being unhelpful for not answering your question, that incidentally, was not asked of me.

Long explanation, but it is in answer to your last post, and it explains why I felt justified in giving you the reply I gave, your post consisted entirely of me, me, me.

P.S.

Quote:
You are very sour these days bickern,I've noticed a change in several of your recent posts.
I can't recollect any recent posts that show any change that makes me sour these days.

Muhammad Ali

Last edited by bickern; 14th October 2018 at 16:20.. Reason: added postscript
Old 14th October 2018, 07:08   #8 (permalink)

Thanked 4,860 Times in 1,783 Posts
villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute villabaris1 has a reputation beyond repute

And the other offices in the Mugla province are?
villabaris1 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to villabaris1 For This Useful Post:
Kanga (15th October 2018)
Old 14th October 2018, 07:19   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 6,630 Times in 2,798 Posts
suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the late reply. I know there is an office in Fethiye and also Bodrum.

Below are the addresses and phone numbers that I have copied from

https://docmartinssurgeryforexpatsin...ng-permission/

BODRUM office ..Manager…?…………assistants… Mehmet & Ruchan
Phone no. 0252 313 1133
Address..
Bodrum Kaymakamligi
ilge Goc idaresi Baskanligi
Bodrum 48400………[ it’s in the old Tapu office ] as you walk up the steps from the marina road look across the square & enter in the main entrance in the far right corner .As you enter,turn left and walk through the double doors at the end of the corridor turn right & up the 6 stairs. ….No Long Term RP applications accepted, you use Mugla .

FETHIYE….nr. Bim… ın the road directly behind the PTT. There ıs a bıg red GOC sıgn ,go under the arch and up the stairs on the left to 1st floor. 0252 614 01 11

Last edited by suzyq; 14th October 2018 at 07:33..
suzyq is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to suzyq For This Useful Post:
35pluschips (15th October 2018), Akasya (15th October 2018), Charlieparker (14th October 2018), davem (14th October 2018), IbrahimAbi (14th October 2018), Kanga (15th October 2018), suecheshireuk (14th October 2018)
Old 15th October 2018, 19:14   #10 (permalink)

Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,472 Posts
35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute 35pluschips has a reputation beyond repute

Helpful to the very end...........
35pluschips is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 35pluschips For This Useful Post:
429nufc (16th October 2018), abba (15th October 2018), Akasya (15th October 2018), bashful (15th October 2018), davem (16th October 2018), IbrahimAbi (16th October 2018), janm (16th October 2018), Jenny and Chris (15th October 2018), Kanga (16th October 2018), LauraB (16th October 2018), Peter J (16th October 2018), Rose Cole (16th October 2018), villabaris1 (15th October 2018), yalimart (15th October 2018)

Tags
dgmm , mugla