Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 10th August 2010, 20:30   #1 (permalink)
PDM

PDM is on a distinguished road
Smile Hassan Returning To Flamingo Restaurant

I heard this evening that Hassan will be returning to Flamingo Restaurant in the next few days. I hope it's true because the restaurant and bar facilities have gone downhill this summer. The menu is not the same, the staff get the orders wrong and over charge, also the bad attitude of the Manager meant that we chose to eat out and take our custom elsewhere. Last year the bar and restaurant area had developed into a very nice facility, with a great friendly atmosphere and during the evenings it was always busy, with a lot of guests spending their time (and money) there. However this year, there is no atmosphere, and hardly any guests, despite the complex being quite busy. We have chose to spend our time at our own pool and our money elsewhere.
Hurry back Hassan we miss you
Old 11th August 2010, 17:41   #2 (permalink)

emerald is a jewel in the rough emerald is a jewel in the rough emerald is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hassan Returning To Flamingo Restaurant

was in fcc at weekend,hassans running rentals for villa turism,office on road before royal hts,doubt he will be working in the bar again,you are right,bar and clubhouse is gone to crap,did you complain to chris wheatley ?
emerald is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 13:29   #3 (permalink)

Jay jay is on a distinguished road

Have been staying at the FCC for the last 2 weeks.Visited the bar area one evening last week and wasn't impressed at all.Hospitality and service zero and the Banana Split I ordered for my daugther was a joke,and a rip off hence haven't been back.The music they have been playing there as well is all over the place,which we can hear from our balcony.I feel for the people trying to enjoy there dinner in the restaurant while having to listen to nightclub music blaring from the bar down below.FCC in a nice complex and we enjoyed our time but it is just too far away from Bodrum and a bit of life.
Jay jay is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 17:02   #4 (permalink)
tjd

Thanked 1,443 Times in 820 Posts
tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future

I was there in March and it was just ok. Starter was great but main course was very poor. I ordered beyti kebab but the bread it was rolled in was so tough I had to leave it. Pity as it's a good site looking over the little golf course. Didn't appear to be very popular as we were the only people there despite there being loads of owners around.
Old 16th August 2010, 14:29   #5 (permalink)
PDM

Remember where you heard it first..Lol
Old 22nd August 2010, 15:40   #6 (permalink)

Simon in Milas is on a distinguished road

Don't expect us to hurry to the restaurant if Hassan is running it:

Many people know the issues we are having in Gulluk concerning the site management company forced upon them. I wanted to let you all know that this is not an isolated situation. IdealWorld manage properties in Tuzla, at Flamingo Country Club, Turquoise, Royal Heights and Lakeside. Villa Turizm has been given the contract by Artev (the building company) to manage 3 of the resorts mentioned above. They do not want competition, just like the company in Gulluk.

A situation arose yesterday that saw us in The Jandarma station for a second time this month:
Yesterday My wife, and Ferhat (IdealWorld's one employee) and myself along for support where subjected to a very traumatic experience.
A web of lies and deceit aimed at discrediting IdealWorld as a company.

An owner of a property at Flamingo Country Club has contracted IdealWorld to manage the property.
The reason for me posting here is to say that events experienced over the past months at Royal Heights and Flamingo Country Club (turquoise last year) and Gulluk came to a head yesterday.

We ended up at the Gulluk Jandarma police station where a Hasan Kurt (working with Villa Turizm) was making an unsubstantiated complaint against my wife and Ferhat.
The resulting stress was too much for my wife who collapsed and had a 'psychogenic non-epileptic seizure'.
I have never in my life been so scarred. The situation of being in the police station did not bother me at all, but to see my wife on the floor having a seizure was beyond horrifying. I feared for her life.

When the ambulance arrived, the nurses brought her around, and wanted her to go to the hospital. Aslı requested to go home as she wanted to be with her family and our 20 month old son. She is now recovering, and I hope that there are no long term health problems as she suffers from asthma and she is complaining that she feels weak down one side of her body. We will be visiting the hospital tomorrow (closed on Sunday's) for a complete check up.

I just thought everyone needed to know this.
Old 22nd August 2010, 15:46   #7 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Thanked 2,933 Times in 979 Posts
Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute Mary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Simon, sorry to hear that you experienced this and I just wanted to say please let Asli know that I am thinking of her and you Simon and your son. Please wish her a speedy recovery and Simon I hope to goodness that this gets sorted for you.
Mary is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2010, 19:43   #8 (permalink)
PDM

Hi Simon sorry to hear about the stressful situation experienced by you and you wife and hope she get well soon.
I have first hand knowledge of some of the under hand goings on at Flamingo because I myself have seen for the last 5 weeks what has been going on. Families staying in properties and then being moved as soon as rentals arrive and back again as soon as they leave, windows being taken out for days on end and owners personal property being on show for passers by to see. Owners personal property being stolen from their apartments and then when they complain being threatened with the police.
I was just hoping Hassan returning to the restaurant might bring a bit of light relief back to the complex as the atmosphere has gone right down hill since last summer.
Old 23rd August 2010, 20:30   #9 (permalink)
tjd

Thanked 1,443 Times in 820 Posts
tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future

Simon - hope all is well with Asli and she recovers from her ordeal.
Old 2nd September 2010, 09:20   #10 (permalink)

spot is on a distinguished road

it was lovely to meet you Simon and your wife Asli on our recent visit, it was not very nice you having to tell us the news while we were there.

we hope you are both feeling better from the ordeal.

we must also thank you for sorting out all the kitchenware and odds and bobs. we are now really happy with our apartment.
spot is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
flamingo , hassan , restaurant , returning