Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 17th September 2010, 20:38   #1 (permalink)

adrianfriend is on a distinguished road
VT/Artev decieves owners

I have information from my friend in Artev that discussions are ongoing to deceive home owners this is in the form of changing the sites from Condominium Law to Hotel law basically meaning that home owners will have no say in the running of the above sites
First one will be Flamingo because of the amount of Artev unsold properties and Vt Guaranteed rental properties the next one will be RH because Vt consider Guaranteed rental properties as their own property and have the vote and right to do what they want
At a time when Artev are finding it difficult to sell properties they are willing to be in bed with VT and allow this to happen
What you will see is all the Guaranteed rental properties being utilized to maximum without regard to the property then all other rental property being used and the owner only being told about a less than amount of rental time
The property value will drop substantially and this is apparent now ( Try and sell ) On Turquoise the people who have defaulted will be taken to court and VT will buy the property at a fraction of the cost and add to the hotel property portfolio status
Rumours are that they are now giving owners in Turquoise excessive utility bills to further demoralize owners and drive down prices so that they can pick up more low cost properties in the future
The utility is used completely by VT as a power tool over the home owners to make them do what they want and have stopped bills with readings to cause more confusion
Further to this they have an active campaign against local small shops on Turquoise that by giving them excessive utility bills to drive them out so that they can take over the shops for themselves
Kusadasi is in the future
Once they obtain hotel status and it is well known of VT rental process to make the properties like a hotel rental the owners will then have no say they can do nothing except watch the investment that they bought go down in value they will be made to feel demoralized, disillusioned, so that VT will be in control of them
It is also common knowledge of VT wanting to stop all other management companies from having access to sites, it is easy to come up with fictional charges against the companies and then let them take Vt to court for access to the sitesit is easy just not to turn up at court and drag the case on for a year
The rental process will take a further increase in cheap turkish holidays and use of companies such as QVI a singapore company with holiday members by the millions basically a time share club who do cheap holidays
Your property will be trashed and overused further decreasing the value the sites will be under managed with no investment back into the estates they will keep them at a level for low cost holiday use
YOU the owners are about to lose your investment
adrianfriend is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 17th September 2010, 20:43   #2 (permalink)

Thanked 6,000 Times in 2,838 Posts
SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute SLEEPY has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VT/Artev decieves owners

Well I must say that was a short but interesting introduction to the fourm !
Old 17th September 2010, 20:45   #3 (permalink)

Thanked 2,613 Times in 1,055 Posts
jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute jewel has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey what a statement !!!! hope for the owners that this does not come to fruition, although nothing ever surprises me now about Turkish Property deals. jewel x
jewel is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 20:58   #4 (permalink)

adrianfriend is on a distinguished road
VtArtev part2

What can you do about this
At a time when the Turkish Government and the British Government are in talks to make relations better and stronger the Turkish government would not want scandal involving thousands of British property owners not to mention Dutch German Russians etc
Property owners need to write to their EURO MP demanding that they take it up with the Turkish Government
Write to newspapers in Britain and Turkey ask them to run a story about the frightening moves of these Turkish companies
Write to QVI club for comments as they advertise themselves as a company with moral and family values customercare at qviclub.com
Email this letter to the Turkish embassy in London turkcons.london at mfa.gov.tr
Email this letter to the british embassy britembcon at fco.gov.uk
use the power of the Internet at a international level to report this corruption
Email TURSAB Turkish tourism board this story foreignrelations at tursab.org.tr
I have lived in Bodrum for 10 years I was involved in another large property site in Bitez who VT tried to do the same but the owners chased them My wife is Turkish and when I talk to her about VT she buys a Turkish eye and places within the home, the owners of all sites have got to choose either you act against them or you buy a turkish eye and hope for the best
A
adrianfriend is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 21:03   #5 (permalink)

Thanked 12,604 Times in 4,649 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VtArtev part2

if i had the foggiest clue what you was on about I might well email the above letter if it was in fact a letter.

Have you c&c it from somewhere?

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bickern For This Useful Post:
mrkeith (18th September 2010)
Old 17th September 2010, 21:15   #6 (permalink)
R.I.P

Thanked 5,705 Times in 2,169 Posts
carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute carolk has a reputation beyond repute
Hi and welcome Adrianfriend. Yours is not the only place this is happening, we are working with a few groups of people in the same/similar situation. Its the apathy that appalls me!!! Buyers arguing with buyers as to who to believe. If you have been lied to and its plainly obvious when they have, why do people continue to believe what they are told?? Defies description. On large complexes if people cant see they have spent your money, you would need a brain transplant!! Many are now living on the astronomical maintenance fees from the sites because their reputation has gone down the pan and they are finding it hard to sell their properties.

I know most of us don't come from places where there is a gun culture but if you study it here you will see they are not murdering each other by the thousands, the most they seem to do is shoot each other in the leg, not nice I know. Also logically, I doubt they would shoot up a complex or foreigners, it would be curtains for Turkey as a holiday place or for people wanting to buy a holiday home. I hear of fear being instilled in huge complexes by a couple of Turkish thugs who actually beat people up - why is that??? Have we just become curtain twitchers?? When threatening behavior occurs or is actually being carried out, why don't people who live on complexes of around 200 units run out and beat the **** out of these men??

When meetings occur, get together, take your own interpreter and solicitor who is independent-ask around there are plenty and then you can understand whats going on, get clear answers, check if what is going on is legal and split the cost between you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickern View Post
if i had the foggiest clue what you was on about I might well email the above letter if it was in fact a letter.

Have you c&c it from somewhere?
Bickern, read Part 1.

Last edited by Andy; 18th September 2010 at 09:57..
carolk is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carolk For This Useful Post:
Modgirl (17th September 2010), Tess (17th September 2010), yalicat (18th September 2010)
Old 17th September 2010, 21:38   #7 (permalink)

Thanked 8,172 Times in 3,105 Posts
giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute giglets has a reputation beyond repute

Can I remind everyone that these are, at present, unsubstantiated allegations, whether made in good faith or not.
This Thread's (and the second's) content is presently being assessed by the Moderators.
In the meantime, please treat with caution.

Dave
giglets is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 03:16   #8 (permalink)

Thanked 12,604 Times in 4,649 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VtArtev part2

Sorry carol I still can't see a letter unless the moderators moved or deleted it?

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 03:37   #9 (permalink)
Non Active Member

Susan has much to be proud of Susan has much to be proud of Susan has much to be proud of Susan has much to be proud of Susan has much to be proud of Susan has much to be proud of Susan has much to be proud of Susan has much to be proud of Susan has much to be proud of
It sounds like someone else has joined the forum, maybe a member or banned member to try and stir up some Sh**e.

Adrian, my old friend, why did you not carry on this crusade on the first thread, it is all the same thing, just words and no real proof of anything.

Last edited by Andy; 18th September 2010 at 09:59..
Susan is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 06:17   #10 (permalink)

Thanked 1,169 Times in 678 Posts
mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future mrkeith has a brilliant future

Obviously this person has a personal axe to grind and is using this forum to that end there are no facts as I see it in this post just rumour and scaremungering
shirleyanntr (18th September 2010), Susan (18th September 2010)

Tags
decieves , owners , part2 , vt or artev , vtartev