FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Bodrum Forum > Tuzla Forum

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th September 2010, 15:39   #1 (permalink)

Pheonix81 is on a distinguished road
Another inconvenient truth at Tuzla

Sadly what was posted yesterday isn't a rumour. I stay on the peninsula a lot and know loads of people out there. I dont get involved much as I havent time but im really scarred because i know this is true but didnt want to believe it.I joined today because I want to tell everyone. I actually spoke with Steve O'Hallohan on RH earlier this year, another ex MRI salesman worked with Paul Collins/Skyblue and he told me about the ideas for FCC including the timeshare company with millions on their data base and that is where they would get their rentals from. He didn't say that they would run the place into the ground but said they would hand over the keys for 48 weeks a year as they wouldn't have a choice and would want the money. I thought he was just being a typical salesman and didn't take much notice. Knowing the plans to combine the 3 complexes into a holiday village, they must change to hotel law instead of complex law. You would have no chance of ever being able to have your own rentals. What I couldn't work out was how they would make people hand over the keys - then the penny dropped make it impossible to rent your property. Treat your rentals badly, over charge them at the bar and restaurant,bad service, rude staff, give the place a bad name. No one will come back and people will put stuff on the web. People from europe wont book to come. You will have to stop taking rentals, people will spread the word in the UK that the place is a dump and the staff are rude and unhelpful and that the grounds and pools are a disgrace, algae, fleas and ticks in the grass and no facilities. Everything will be charged for including the beach and bus. So much has dropped into place, it is all intentional - not only make the site unattractive, flood it with cheap rentals, stop other management companies make everything uncertain. Hike up the cost of electricity and water, I read on forums that the rates have gone up already to cover missing water which they say is because of broken pipes. They say that the meters were broken so the water being delivered has not been recorded yea buy that one. Turquoise is being charged .43tl per kw for their electricity and god knows how much for the water.
The manager of Royal Heights restaurant has been telling owners that there are plans to add another 200 seats. I bet they will shut down all the facilities including the restaurants on the complexes and make people go to RH. The facilities on Turquoise have already gone. They have someone living in the hammam. The issuing of the ID to owners is nothing to do with security but so that they can start charging all the rentals.. They will have to pay to use the shuttle bus and everythiung.. Not charging the owners or knocking 10% of the prices in the restaurant will of course not last this is just to foolyou in the first place. The people who run the restaurant in Turquoise hadn't been asked if they would give 10% try and find shops who have agreed.
If they put in 4 generators these will protect offices and computers, restaurant and bar (ift still in operation) and pump water to the properties but that will meabn that the electricity can be shut off and controlled. They can switch it of when they like. The pumps will work to pump the water for showers and toilets but no electricity for cooking or TV!! People will have to go out to eat at RH or a much cheaper mass catering version on FCC. The extra tank will be needed to cope with 10 people to an apartment.
Buying back your properties I don't think so. You hand over your keys because you cant get rentals and you dont want to go out there because the place is horrible and so are the staff so you don't care. The bills keep going up and you dont get any money because they say they didn't rent out your property even though you have very high bills, you pay for all the maintenance external and internal, pay all the bills and pay for the upkeep of the complex - well pools anyway as rentals will want to swim. .

But before that they use your money as their own and get loans from the banjk because they have so much money coming in and when you give up and stop paying they take you to court and reposse your property and buy your properties for 20.000 euros them or the Russians.
They build the conference centre for 2.000 people which will be all men 7 massage rooms will not be enough!! So don't kid yourselves that you can use your property during the winter/out of season months the place will be crawling with men who will no doubt be looked after. Oh yes, the Russian connection take a look at a certain web site it translates into Russian and the director of that company speaks Russian. Did you know the front line villas on RH belong to Russians - no evidence but the rumour is that it is Russian money which is funding the improvements on RH. Did hear that 40 have been sold on FCC to Russians.
Explains why the damp issues have been sorted out on FCC and why they chose to do it through the summer when many owners had put the first rentals in causing noise and dirt not a good advert. People have already put bad stuff on the web because of this. If you can't get rentals what are you going to do? A little is better than nothing. If you do that then it is good bye investments. They did in Ak-Tur Bitez and won. This is not a nightmare but true. I hope you all wake up and fight back.
Pheonix81 is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 18th September 2010, 15:58   #2 (permalink)
Ex Altinkum Resident

Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold Lillylilly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another inconvenient truth at Tuzla

???????????Blimy welcome to the forum - Did nt even take a breath there!! Not got a clue what you are going on about!
Old 18th September 2010, 16:10   #3 (permalink)
Tillyfloss

Tillyfloss will become famous soon enough Tillyfloss will become famous soon enough

A large proportion of Turquoise owners choose not to rent out their properties and do not use VT as their management company so the scenario you are describing would be impossible. VT have never had their keys and never will. It would also be fair to say that the majority of buyers love the site, are happy with VT, and are getting fed up with these scaremongering posters.
Tillyfloss is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 17:33   #4 (permalink)

emerald is a jewel in the rough emerald is a jewel in the rough emerald is a jewel in the rough

who are you phoenix ? do you own a property in fcc ? vt can be voted out by the owners,they are employed by the owners,they can be sacked by them as well
emerald is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 17:48   #5 (permalink)
Golden Girls

Thanked 2,037 Times in 832 Posts
Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute Summertime has a reputation beyond repute

Phenoix81 What are you talking about.... Are you an Emlak or a Builder, trying to get poeply to buy something... that are not so succsesfull..
Old 18th September 2010, 18:46   #6 (permalink)

Dwight Long is just really nice Dwight Long is just really nice Dwight Long is just really nice Dwight Long is just really nice Dwight Long is just really nice

I disagree!
Dwight Long is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 20:10   #7 (permalink)

emerald is a jewel in the rough emerald is a jewel in the rough emerald is a jewel in the rough

phoenix is adrian jackson,adrian j,adrians friend,different names,same person.i imagine theres a connection with a estate agent/developer ,some angle here promoting something,maybe if he was upfront and told us who he is it would help,also the complex in bitez doesent reveal anything
emerald is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 20:27   #8 (permalink)

Thanked 2,012 Times in 648 Posts
martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute martin m has a reputation beyond repute

Hi phoenix81
Now thats what i call a first post, welcome to the forum, when you get your breath back may be you could tell us a little about yourself, you dont have to off course but people tend to be more sympathetic/interested to what you have to say if you do.
regards martin
martin m is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 22:31   #9 (permalink)
Life is so precious

Thanked 22,133 Times in 10,002 Posts
Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute Sunny Seasider has a reputation beyond repute

I've no idea either.
Old 18th September 2010, 23:11   #10 (permalink)
PostPositive

Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,156 Posts
RedBloodedHound has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
who are you phoenix ? do you own a property in fcc ? vt can be voted out by the owners,they are employed by the owners,they can be sacked by them as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
phoenix is adrian jackson,adrian j,adrians friend,different names,same person.i imagine theres a connection with a estate agent/developer ,some angle here promoting something,maybe if he was upfront and told us who he is it would help,also the complex in bitez doesent reveal anything
Still waiting for your intro emerald.

Campaign to bring back Elevenses.
RedBloodedHound is offline send PM Reply With Quote

Tags
inconvenient , truth , tuzla