Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 14th January 2011, 23:00   #1 (permalink)

Leonard1234 is on a distinguished road
Hi My Name is leonard and the following pages are to Turquoise home owners about VT I fully expect the answers from the very obvious VT personel to make it sound rubbish and or accuse me of all sorts but I am only a home owner in Turquoise who has made the wrong decision to start a company and vt WILL NOT ALLOW THIS

Dear Committee and all home owners
21-12-2010
Leonard Graham
This is a personal letter from me regarding our company position created by VT
First I would like to say that we have discussed with three different accountants about my legal position and I will be having the Tax Authority visit me in my home to discuss the company and my own position.
The process of setting up a company in Turkey is difficult and complicated and we as humans may even have made some mistakes along the way and this may give VT an opportunity to pick up on some minor mistakes and so attack us again in many way I hope this will happen so that I can tell all home owners.
The recent letter from Betul of VT that after many months after leaving employment with VT that I was not Capable in my position this yes I must agree with Betul that I simple was NOT Capable of treating home homers with such disrespect and I was NOT capable of Fighting with Home as was the expectation from this company.
In order to make turquoise a better place to live or own a property it would be right and moral that all companies help with a degree of understanding towards each other and the expectation that normal commercial competitive trading between such companies can only make Turquoise and the general area richer with more choice for owners and holiday makers
I would now like to discuss an incident that happened two weeks ago with my wife and I must say that we are not pointing any finger at anyone or any company but this frightening incident needs to be brought to light, my wife two weeks ago was watering and checking plants for a very dear friend who lives in Agate area when she was approached by a man who asked her questions in English he then opened his jacket to reveal a gun and told my wife that we need to take care, my wife was so frightened by this that she did not tell me but only because of recent happenings this she has now told to me.
My wife is a pensioner and I am not that far off but we would like to say that this old pair is willing to be in the front line and that we believe very much that Turquoise will eventually be a great place to live or indeed have a holiday without fear please believe that this will happen.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the committee for all the dedication and hard work that they do, I have made my payment for help towards all the work and expense and effort by the committee.
Kind Regards Leonard

28-12-2010
Dear Committee and All home owners
Further to my last email I can tell you that we have started 4 prosecutor court cases against VT, I would like to say that I nor my associates have no wish to live with problems or start court cases this appears to continually be required just to live in Peace in Turquoise and go about our Legal business.
We ask ourselves what have we done to be attacked by this company I could have sent every home owner emails saying we are now open for business and gave all our company details but we did not do this because we did not want to cause trouble We ask ourselves When Ibrahim has spent the last 5 years coming onto turquoise and properties snagging for Artev and yet as soon as he becomes my partner in Business they make a false statement against him to cause trouble and he is told we are doing this to you to get back at Leonard, another friendly associate phones Umit and Umit tells him he even bought a shop just to stop Hakan selling some clothes as a business, why are we such a threat to them, on Christmas eve we had to bring the gendarme on site and they warned them for the second time that they do have the power to stop anybody but namely Ibrahim coming on site when he has owner letter saying he can come onto site and that he rent a property on Turquoise
Living in fear you become neurotic we are sending Hakans wife and daughter back to Moldova to have a rest away from the problems, I am placing Patricia in a safe property, You wake up at night to some noise and think is someone breaking in, You go into your car from home, Start up and then think Have I really locked the door you go back and double check then you think better check all other doors and windows.

What will it take to make Turquoise this promised 5 star resort the problems seem to go on and on and only become worse, today I was asked to look at the VT web site at the section for Landscaping I had to look several times as what is supposed to be professional landscaping appears to be the efforts of a 3 year old and is even placed next to dead grass.
I can only think to say THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR 1 MILLION LIRA PER YEAR.
Maybe we need to give them another Million Lira to have the grass fertilized and weed killer on the grass and I know that they have weed killer as they made a simple mistake they thought they were putting fertilizer in My new large plant pots but it turned out to be weed killer so my geraniums died I found the plastic bottle close by with liquid in it anyone can make a mistake it just meant I had to buy more geraniums But I really think we need to give them lots more money maybe to sort the mini golf area or replace broken Childrenís toys
You also have to have pity on me I have to live here all year round on a shabby 2 star resort

While on the Internet sitting in Turquoise restaurant I watched as Mr Huseyin from VT went to where the modem is and turn off the power the modem was in my site and the lights went off this is the type of stupid childish behaviour that they also do

Kind Regards Leonard.

11-03-2011
Dear Home owners and committee
Today We received yet again more threats from Villa Turizm I received a visit from the new manager and metin this morning who threatened me that If I do not drop the court cases then I will be punished, this even came as I watched the VT gardeners removing all remaining palm tree in Opal Area this is now 45 Removed.
I spoke to the man last week Serkan and I thought that he sounded a decent man now I find that he is just part of the gang because coming to my own home and giving me threats or even just coming to my home in any law abiding country is intimidation and harassment, Further to this Hakan received a telephone call from Umit Koksal with the same threats but going further he threated that Ďand very unbelievable thatí because I worked for them Illegally then they can arrange with their gendarme contacts to have me deported, I would imagine that they would also report Chris Wheatley and Stuart Locke and such people as the south African lady manager in Fethiye and that the same would Apply that they be deported.
Further discussion took place about my wifes statement about the man who threatened her with a gun and the reply from Umit was nobody will believe her story that my wife is not right in the head that she is mad and practises witchcraft in the mornings across from the office with a stick in her hand I find it hard to believe that I am living in the 21st century, and living in Turkey.
I can also confirm that today we drove to Fethiye to the offices for Artev called Hanel house to speak with the Artev owners I have left with them Supporting Emails from owners and the statement from my wife as the official statement with the prosecutor.
We had a long discussion with one of the managers from Hanel House I spoke to him in depth about the threats received I asked him if he thought that when I paid £150000 for a villa that it is right that we are threatened that my wife is threatened with some thug with a gun that I have to rent another property so that my wife can feel safe, we gave him a period of time that I would stay in fethiye so that we could speak with the owners of Artev this unfortunately did not happen but I will go back again and again until I speak to them
I will reiterate again what I have said to the VT Manager that the person most qualified to make a decision about events on Turquoise is the prosecutor he will look at the facts and make a qualified decision this is the legal and accepted way in all countries that use the rule of law
I would like also to make clear that I will not accept in any way threats or intimidation from any source no matter what I have to accept to maintain this stance I could never be a home owner
Who is bought and in a disgusting way stick up for wrong action.
Tomorrow we will keep in touch with home owners as to what further action we have taken.
Kind regards Leonard

Dear Leonard,
Thank you for your e-mails and having the courage to speak-up and expose the truth about what many of us consider VT to represent.
In my view VT not only represents a threat to our investments, it appears they would even go to the lengths of terrorising and bullying people to safeguard their facade.
Please let us know of how we can support your stand?
Best regards,
Raja Saddiq Khan
Opal16, Sea Star 8

Hi Leonard
I am truly frightened for you and Patricia. Please can you get yourself out of this business and let someone else carry the can. I am referring to the VT business of course. Is there anyone supporting you in this work? I don't really understand everything that is going on but neither you nor Patricia should be subjected to the threats and fear coming from VT. I wish I could sit down and talk to you about what is going on. Are you fighting VT on your own or on behalf of the residents? If you are doing it on behalf of the residents I would pass the buck to a younger man and get the peace you deserve to run your new company.
I am absolutely delighted to hear your good news and I would be pleased to do business with you anytime. Let me know what I have to do about the key of the house and about paying you. It will probably be April or May time when we get over. I have heard nothing from the police concerning my car accident? Do you think I will hear from them? Bronagh and I will keep you in our prayers, both of you that is. Please take care.
God bless you both
Deirdre
Dear Leonard
I know it has taken me a while to e-mail back but I must say Rick & myself were quite shocked at your sacking & and did not understand it at all, you were very helpful to us when we were out there in May and helped a lot with our leak in our pool at our property Sapphire 4 and we thought you were just the man to build bridges between home owners & VT but obviously VT thought differently.
I am so sorry to hear about your wife Patricia having somebody show her a gun that must be very frightening.
It sounds pretty awful out there at the moment with VT they should not be battling against everyone they should be working with them, we as homeowners want the best for Turquoise because we want to rent our property out, we leave it in VT hands at the moment but each e-mail we get we are not sure we are doing the right thing, we are not confident to rent it out to friends because we don`t want them to have an unhappy holiday.
I am so sorry to hear of all the bad things that are happening at the moment please try and keep safe.
With all this I am hoping you had a nice Christmas and lots of best wishes for the new year.
Kind Regards Rick & Gill (Sapphire 4)

Hi Leonard
This is bloody shocking what on earth was someone doing around (I presume our villa) with a gun? Why have you not reported this to the police? Pat must be totally beside herself with worry what on earth are you going to do?
Please don't worry about our garden it sounds as if you have more to worry about than a little bit of turf in my garden. Please let me know more details of this event they might even be looking for me and Helen after the last performance with Osman.
If you can have a good new year and have plenty of the amber stuff
Look forward to being out there soon
Regards
Kelley and Helen

Hello Leonard.
Sorry to here about your troubles and your wife. Totally disgusting behaviour.
Don't know if it will ever get any better with VT there. Every time they feel threatened they disregard any logic or respect.
So far they have conspired against you, reliance most home owners and even the committee.
I can see personally the investment of 90k not ever making a profit due to there mis-management and Mafia style tactics. They have come to VT to make money in whatever way they can. The maintenance pot is simply a honey pot to them, this is there money in there eyes and not for the upkeep of the site that is self evident when you see what is going on or rather not going on.
What makes it all even more frustrating is the lack of support from Artev. We have unfortunately been sold a five star resort tag and price, but actually only get a 2 star. To me until VT are gone there will be no end to it. Its a pity you, Hakan and the rest of the good guys who VT have screwed can't run the complex, although you could guarantee the pot would be empty.
Personally I will never use VT for anything in the future, excursions car hire, transfer. I would rather pay other companies more who offer this service than pay them a penny.
I would gladly sell my apartment tomorrow if there were buyers, on the other hand I would rather board it up and leave it for ever than give VT the pleasure of beating me.
Hope everything goes ok with your action against VT.
Best Regards
Martin Boston
Coral 52
I think it is terrible for you and Patricia to be living in fear like this. All any of us want is to enjoy our hard earned cash that we invested in Turquoise.
If there is anything we can do to give our support please advise. Leonard we have decided to stop using VT as our management company and doing any other kind of business with them and hope that you can send us on details for your management company. Hope all goes well for you and you get it set up and running for the new season.

Wishing you a peaceful New Year.
From
Jim & Bernie Halley
Opal 25

14-01-2011
Dear Committee and all home owners
I would like to thank Serkan for not taking me serious this must mean that I will be left alone this means no more threats, no more when I go to the office being asked to go in for a discussion , no more people coming to my home with tape recorders, I would also urge people to listen to this taped message please also come and listen to the taped message by vedat the security manager who stated that both he and another security person were forced to sign a false statement when they tried to accuse Hakan of theft please also come and listen to the recent telephone conversation by Umit to Hakan its amazing what you can do with these new Iphones and computer connections.
The reason I listened to the constant discussions about dropping the court cases was out of common courtesy and respect but once again this company shows themselves as being dishonest deceitful however this of course is good news for me because now when I am approached I can say with a clear conscience a big NO go away, The fact that I have said nothing before but now have must be because I am angry at my wife and my friend both being threatened with guns maybe I should have the statements translated and publish on all forums.
Never once have I sent my company name to anyone as an advert, I could I have all emailed all people as I have all email addresses but I did not there is plenty of available other work type in Turkey we do not need to feel dependant on any site.
In fact if you find the web address of my company it states that we do work with honesty and integrity and that is important to me so I will not damage this statement.
Let me again reiterate the COURT CASES WILL CONTINUE no matter what happens to me.

Before I now go on to other discussions I would like to offer help to all people who have issues with Artev the following emails will be helpful Owner Faruk [email protected] Owner Suliman [email protected] head office in Fethiye [email protected].

One would think that the continual harming of turquoise by VT either with threats or writing to home owners about me would be considered by someone with a brain as not very helpful as any action against me must be met by reaction and I have decided to publish all off my emails to home owners onto every English speaking forum in every section to every overseas marketing forum in UK my family who live all over the world will publish in Canada America Australia South Africa, My sister who is a financial director with one of the biggest property marketing company in the world based in Cape town will also help.
I am now also finalising a document to send to the Invest In Turkey Authorities, to the Turizm minister, to TURSAB, To a Euro MP, Further to many newspapers in Turkey and in UK.
Instead of causing even more problems an intelligent individual or group would say look this is doing no one any good so please let us sit down and talk, unfortunately responding to me with more threats and deceitfulness is NOT helping the promotion of Turquoise and other properties.
Even before I started sending emails and this very recent VTs name had come to full capacity of negative discussions you do not need to go far in the internet to find something and I would suggest that the only way to inject new energy and promotion on Turquoise and other Artev properties is to remove VT and place a new company with new ideas and a new approach a company that can stand up and say we are a professional company and will take Turquoise to new heights and such a company can only be selected by the owners of Turquoise by your elected Committee the same committee that VT have refused to talk with and also at every chance try to make them look wrong and bad the very same as they want to do to me
I am not in favour of this destruction of Turquoise and hope that good sense will prevail
Kind regards Leonard

Last edited by yalimart; 14th January 2011 at 23:10.. Reason: back to back posting
Leonard1234 is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 15th January 2011, 12:23   #2 (permalink)
Tillyfloss

Tillyfloss will become famous soon enough Tillyfloss will become famous soon enough
Re: Leonard my emails about VT

This should not be on a public forum.
Tillyfloss is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 12:37   #3 (permalink)
RIP

Thanked 3,828 Times in 658 Posts
Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed Tillyfloss - I wouldn,t be happy to read e.mails that I had sent someone, being put on a public forum.

Soo x
Old 15th January 2011, 12:38   #4 (permalink)
sandy

sandyhelen is a name known to all sandyhelen is a name known to all sandyhelen is a name known to all sandyhelen is a name known to all sandyhelen is a name known to all sandyhelen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillyfloss View Post
This should not be on a public forum.
And why not ?

This should be highlighted and if Leonard feels capable then let him decide what should or should not be done.

Hope you win Leonard

Cheers

Sandy
sandyhelen is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 12:42   #5 (permalink)
in my own clique

Thanked 8,367 Times in 3,300 Posts
hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute hijo has a reputation beyond repute

Leonard ..did these people give permission for their emails to be published on an open forum..!

Last edited by Andy; 15th January 2011 at 13:34..
hijo is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 13:37   #6 (permalink)

There have been no reports about Leonards post & emails which is why we have let it remain.

We feel it may benefit the Turquoise home owners.
Andy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:
carolk (15th January 2011), Mary (15th January 2011)
Old 15th January 2011, 13:53   #7 (permalink)
tjd

Thanked 1,443 Times in 820 Posts
tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future

I feel sorry for people involved with VT that are very unhappy with them and how they run their business.

I do feel this type of post isn't doing their case any good at all, as I'm sure VT read these posts also.

If you're taking legal action it's probably best not to post on a public forum and tell them what you plan to do, you're only telegraphing your next move, and giving them more time to plot their next move.

Just my opinion.
Old 15th January 2011, 14:38   #8 (permalink)

Thanked 1,023 Times in 423 Posts
crystalchris has much to be proud of crystalchris has much to be proud of crystalchris has much to be proud of crystalchris has much to be proud of crystalchris has much to be proud of crystalchris has much to be proud of crystalchris has much to be proud of crystalchris has much to be proud of

gosh!! did anyone really read all that?,,,sorry but i got bored after the first one!! lol
crystalchris is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 15:59   #9 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 27,120 Times in 12,015 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

You can be certain that several interests up by Sundown monitor the forums, seen it done quite openly , in public. So no problems there then. Nothing clandestine.

Steve.
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 18:10   #10 (permalink)

Thanked 1,153 Times in 626 Posts
the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of

I am sure one or more of you would question the need to divulge information that contains private emails, perhaps you should ask yourself why he feels the needs to resort to this kind of behaviour. Desperation and hurt feelings can drive the most level headed and ethical people to act outside of charactor.
Leonard sounds to me like a very sincere and honest person trying to make a decent living and happy to work with others. So Leonard I wish you the best, I am in no doubt that I would have resorted to the same actions as yourself if pushed into a corner.

I own a property on FCC and have had the same Management Team foisted on me, we have no say in how our properties are managed until 2/3 of them are sold.

Our builder has temporary clauses in the contract that permit him to appoint our manage company for the first 5 years or until 2/3 are sold. The likelyhood of selling my property is almost zero, so no way out.

Even the builder cannot sell the remaining properties so they have engaged the services of VT to manage the complex and rent the unsold properties.

So there is a lot of money to be made and competition from any quarter is not welcomed.

You can draw your own conclusions, but at least show some concern when someone tells you they have been threatened and bullied for business reasons.
the bueman is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the bueman For This Useful Post:
carolk (15th January 2011), Ceni (15th January 2011), Mary (16th January 2011), SonnyJim (18th January 2011)

Tags
emails , leonard