FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Bodrum Forum > Tuzla Forum

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th February 2014, 07:55   #1 (permalink)

mmclough is on a distinguished road
Question Who runs maintenance on Turquoise Resort Tuzla ?

This is my first post on this web site and as i cannot get answers anywhere. Could someone who has a property in turquoise tell me who currenty looks after the maintenance of the site.
mmclough is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 18th February 2014, 08:59   #2 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 27,071 Times in 11,988 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who runs maintenance on Turquoise Resort Tuzla ?

Are you referring to general site maintenance or personal property maintenance ?

Steve.
Akasya is online now send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2014, 09:56   #3 (permalink)

just general site maintenance i think or who holds the keys to air the apartmments etc
regards
mmclough is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2014, 10:52   #4 (permalink)

Any Ideas?
regards
Old 18th February 2014, 12:58   #5 (permalink)
tjd

Thanked 1,443 Times in 820 Posts
tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future

I'm sure someone will be along to help very soon, it takes a while for people to get caught up. There are some people over wintering on Turquoise so I'm sure you'll get6 help soon.
Old 18th February 2014, 13:22   #6 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 27,071 Times in 11,988 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

I asked because the two are in most cases seperate undertakings. For the site general maintenance you need to direct an enquiry to Artev.

For individual properties it is the call of the owner as to whom they engage. And of course they may choose the site maintenance operator.

A quick enquiry to the Baskan may help.

Steve.
Akasya is online now send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2014, 13:30   #7 (permalink)

Thanked 1,153 Times in 626 Posts
the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of

Hi MMclough

I own an apartment on FCC, do you need help to arrange a property management company to air your property etc.

This is something that is not included in the Site Management fees, owners have to arrange this themselves or pay an agent to do the same.

There are various levels of service, Key holder who will check/air your property.

If you rent out your property then you will need a service agreement to include cleaning/laundry and checking the property, paying your electric and water bills etc after each rental.....expensive if you are not achieving reasonable rentals to offset the cost.

I know of owners handing over their property to certain companies and losing big style.
So you need to be careful if you are newcomer to owning and renting out a property.

let me know if you need help.....I do not rent my property out so have no vested interest in nominating a particular company. Can suggest a few companies that I know of and allow you to canvas opinion from other neighbours and owners.

let us know how we can help you. I am sure other members can also assist.
the bueman is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2014, 15:31   #8 (permalink)

Hi I would really appreciate the names of these companies as I will be out soon and want to arrange meetings with them to decide. I have heard many horror stories and want to be assured I get the correct one and that the property will not be abused. Has the Site currently no company looking after this as far as i am aware maintenance for this service. We have not been in a few years is the site in good order as last time we were there kids got sick ended up in hospital and the indoor pools were not in great condition there might have been a connection if you have been there recently could you give me some feed back please. Thank a million.
Old 18th February 2014, 19:05   #9 (permalink)

Thanked 1,153 Times in 626 Posts
the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of

Hi MMcLough

You can contact me by [email protected] has been big changes since your last visit.

The previous Board of Managers and Homeowners Team who were overseeing the running of the complex during the past 2 years put a stop to all the nonsense that went before.

They got the complex back into the black and won their court case against the illegal clauses in their management plan.

Unfortunately Artev removed 2 of the BOM before conceding the court case. They appointed another 2 homeowners in their place. Not sure if that was a wise or good move as it has divided the owners and caused further dissent.

Your complex looks good and is being run properly at present.
the bueman is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2014, 11:04   #10 (permalink)
tjd

Thanked 1,443 Times in 820 Posts
tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future tjd has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmclough View Post
Hi I would really appreciate the names of these companies as I will be out soon and want to arrange meetings with them to decide. I have heard many horror stories and want to be assured I get the correct one and that the property will not be abused. Has the Site currently no company looking after this as far as i am aware maintenance for this service. We have not been in a few years is the site in good order as last time we were there kids got sick ended up in hospital and the indoor pools were not in great condition there might have been a connection if you have been there recently could you give me some feed back please. Thank a million.
Hi again,

I visited Turquoise a few times last summer, up to mid November. The site looked in good order, certainly the main restaurant was good, and was being refurbed in Nov. I can't comment on the state of the pools, they looked clean, certainly not cloudy, (I know that's not any guarantee) but have friends on the site who didn't complain, but again they're not the type of folks to sit and moan all day. Surprised others living there or with properties on the site haven't commented.
Akasya (19th February 2014)

Tags
maintenance , resort , runs , turquoise , tuzla