Property Buying Guide
  Didim Google Map
  Weather Station
  FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates
Old 24th February 2012, 09:11   #1 (permalink)

Zeus Alan has a spectacular aura about Zeus Alan has a spectacular aura about
ATTENTION all Owners......Informal Offer Made

Emails sent to all members

Last edited by Zeus Alan; 24th February 2012 at 10:08..
Zeus Alan is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 24th February 2012, 10:21   #2 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 31,647 Times in 14,676 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ATTENTION all Owners......Informal Offer Made

Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 10:49   #3 (permalink)

Aligash will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus Alan View Post
Emails sent to all members
Alan,

Sent your email to all addresses, but there are two addresses with failed delivery message:
Craig Nicholls
Jayne (Purely business)

If these persons reading this please PM your correct email address to me.

We could do with obtaining all email addresses (update) from Utku.

Cheers

Alistair
Aligash is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 11:17   #4 (permalink)

Hi Alistair
thank you. I will certainly request all email address's from Utku. I am still
having internet problems as the wifi in the restaurant has been forcibly disconnected. I am needing to use the main office but my laptop battery
has only a limited life. Should any member not receive the email please let
me know.
Zeus Alan is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 11:44   #5 (permalink)

JimanDee will become famous soon enough

I've had no emails
JimanDee is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 13:02   #6 (permalink)

lartiste22 has a spectacular aura about lartiste22 has a spectacular aura about lartiste22 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimanDee View Post
I've had no emails
Perhaps you are not concerned
lartiste22 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 16:09   #7 (permalink)
Just passing through

Thanked 4,281 Times in 2,495 Posts
oldfogy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aligash View Post
Alan,

Sent your email to all addresses, but there are two addresses with failed delivery message:
Craig Nicholls
Jayne (Purely business)

Cheers

Alistair
'If' they are TLF members can you not send them a PM asking for their updated email address, that way the internal delivery service will take care of it.
oldfogy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oldfogy For This Useful Post:
Bill & June (24th February 2012)
Old 26th February 2012, 13:38   #8 (permalink)

ANYONE that believes that this Management is even THINKING of walking away from this Complex is either on glue or still waits up for Father Christmas.......
As for Ufuk needing to prove he is owed the debt he claims........DON'T YOU
UNDERSTAND........that the Accounts and every other item discussed at the
last AGM meeting where SANCTIONED AND AGREED by the 52 votes Utku held
on behalf of Ufuk against the 5 Owners who where present. Our Solicitor and if necessary the courts WILL put this right.
You are now aware that attempts are being made to convince Owners that having Ufuk run the show is STILL in our best interests. Well.........this is YOUR choice. There are a 192 apartments/votes on this complex, and Ufuk who "maybe"already has a big head start with all the unsold apartment still remaining plus those his family own plus friends etc, needs.......like us......97 votes to be sure of success at the next AGM IF things remain unchallenged. I AM doing my best.......i have not been paid nor desire a place on the board for my efforts...........to challenge him. By the creation of this Owners Committee, and.......provided we are more than 97 strong at the next AGM, we WILL save our Complex and Investment. Believe me, IF a vote for Ufuk
gets me everything we are fighting for......then he has it.........as i personally DO NOT WISH TO ATTEMPT TO CAUSE UFUK OR HIS FAMILY ANY UNNECESSARY EMBARRASSMENT BY CHALLENGING HIS PREVIOUS RIGHT
TO OPERATE THIS MANAGEMENT COMPANY AND IT'S FINANCES ANY WAY HE CHOSE TO........but we MUST make the changes needed, so might have to.
Please think carefully before giving your support or VOTE to Ufuk is all i ask
Zeus Alan is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2012, 13:46   #9 (permalink)

Jon & Mia is a jewel in the rough Jon & Mia is a jewel in the rough Jon & Mia is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aligash View Post
Alan,

Craig Nicholls
Jayne (Purely business)

Cheers

Alistair
Jayne - is Steve & Jayne Magennis - I have their new email address
Jo & Craig Nicholls changed their email a while ago and I have the new address on my contact list so they have the emails too

If there are any owners of apartments on the Hillside who are not receiving emails I have maintained a contact list for the past few years of all the owners. the purpose is simply to allow us to contact each other and look after each others interests.

If anyone feels they are not on this list but would like to be please email me with you Name (i.e jon & Maria de Vries / Steve & Jayne Magennis etc)
Apartment number (both formats - ie Apollon E9 or E 1-6)
TLF Forum ID
and email address.

If you are prepared to add contact phone numbers it is also useful and only kept for emergencies but if you prefer not to thats OK.

my email address is [email protected]

I understand some people are suspicious of sharing info this way but Most people on site know me and will vouch for my integrity.

regards
Jon de Vries
Jon & Mia is offline send PM Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2012, 14:08   #10 (permalink)

Jon & Mia is a jewel in the rough Jon & Mia is a jewel in the rough Jon & Mia is a jewel in the rough

Alan
I think perhaps you are missing the point of some of the emails that are being sent round. We are not saying we want to vote for Ufuk or that we want him to remain in control. we are simply saying that we see a benefit in working ALONGSIDE him on a committee.
Ufuk has an interest in running the site well - it is his flagship and will help him sell the new phase properties. You have identified that yourself in previous posts. He has local knowledge and good business contacts in the area. At present he runs the site as an autonomy and can pretty much do what he likes. The danger here is that he may be tempted to do things which suit HIS interests over those of the site. If he is just one of a committee of 4 or 5 owners he could not do so - he would have just 1 vote on the committee so would need to convince the others of the benefits to get anything through.
For example if he wanted to buy a minibus as Ufuk and lease it to Hillside at 1200 TL per month the comittee could ask for quotes from other vehicle providers to ensure the 1200TL was value for money, or they could sanction the purchase of a minibus by the mamagement committee which then saves the 1200 TL per month. either way Ufuk could not line his pockets by setting an arbitrary and excessive monthly rent. On the plus side he may know vehicle lease companies that we could go to to get a good deal and stripped of the possibility of making a quick buck it would be in his interest to get the site a good deal.

We are all grateful for your efforts and we feel that your being resident on the site is a Godsend. it has added new impetus to what we have tried and failed to do ourselves in the past. all I would ask, Alan, is that you remain receptive to other people's viewpoints and don't automatically feel that an alternative view is an attack on what you are trying to do.

Most of us are intelligent and switched on individuals - we have much to offer to any your campaign and to any new regime that is formed. please don't treat us as fools just because we offer alternative viewpoints for consideration.

Kind regards
Jon de Vries
Jon & Mia is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon & Mia For This Useful Post:
Andrew and Mary (26th February 2012), Eileen P (28th February 2012), lindate (28th February 2012)

Tags
attention , made , offer , ownersinformal